倍可親

回復: 0
列印 上一主題 下一主題

雙語美文:嘗試新事物,風險和回報並存

[複製鏈接]

199

主題

206

帖子

1324

積分

二星貝殼精英

Rank: 4

積分
1324
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
dongfang111 發表於 2018-10-28 07:00 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
When we try new things,
當我們嘗試新事物的時候,
there is always the risk that we will not be happy with our choice,
總會有我們將不會滿意我們的選擇的風險相伴,
we might try a food we have never tried before and end up disliking it.
我們可以嘗試我們還沒有嘗過的食物,最終以討厭它告終。
It could be too sour or too salty.
要麼太酸要麼太咸。
It could be too spicy.
也可能會很辣。
We might try a new sport like snowboarding and end up falling down a lot.
我們可以嘗試一種新的運動,比如滑雪板,而以多次摔倒告終。
We might try a new style of music and get a headache.
我們可以嘗試新的風格的音樂,最終以自己頭痛結束。
We might check out a different kind of art and be totally disappointed.
我們可以看看另一種完全不同的藝術,最終完全失望。
We might try to speak or write a different language and end up embarrassing ourselves.
我們可以試著用另外一種語言說話、寫字,最終自尋尷尬。
Who wants that? Sounds risky to me.
誰想要這個?聽起來我也有風險。
But if we take the risk, we might try a new food and end up loving it.
但如果我們敢冒這個險,那我們可以嘗試一種新的食物,或許最終會愛上它。
It could be sweet or have a great flavor.
它可能非常甜或者味道非常不錯。
It could be an experience that makes our taste buds feel like they are in heaven.
這可能是一種經歷,使我們的味蕾感覺好似在天堂。
We might try a new sport and fall down but we get back up and eventually experience exhilaration, even for a minute.
我們可以嘗試一種新的運動,雖然會摔倒,不過我們會重新站起來,最終會收穫愉快,哪怕是一分鐘的短暫快樂。
We might see why people love that sport so much.
我們可以理解人們為什麼如此喜歡體育運動。
We might try a new kind of music and regret that we didn』t discover it sooner.
我們可以嘗試一種新的音樂,並且抱憾為什麼我們沒有早發現它。
We might see a new kind of art and be amazed.
我們會看到一種新的藝術而感到稱奇。
We might try to write or speak a different language,
我們可以嘗試寫或說不同的語言,
and we might be a little embarrassed as first;
我們可能起初會有點不好意思,
but we don』t let it bother us too much because we know that the only way to improve is to make mistakes and keep on practicing.
但我們不會讓它煩擾我們很久,因為我們知道改善自己的唯一途徑就是不斷犯錯誤和持之以恆的練習。
I say: Try a new food.
我說:嘗試新食物。
Try a new activity. Try to listen to some new music.
嘗試一種新的活動。試著聽聽新的音樂。
Walk into a gallery, just on a whim, and look around.
只因一時興起而步入一間畫廊,環顧四周。
Try writing and speaking that other language more.
嘗試寫和說其他語言。
Try making some new friends.
試著交些新朋友。
There are some risks involved, but I know there are rewards too.
雖然風險常相伴,但是我知道也有一些甜頭。
您需要登錄后才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

關於本站 | 隱私權政策 | 免責條款 | 版權聲明 | 聯絡我們

Copyright © 2001-2013 海外華人中文門戶:倍可親 (http://big5.backchina.com) All Rights Reserved.

程序系統基於 Discuz! X3.1 商業版 優化 Discuz! © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

本站時間採用京港台時間 GMT+8, 2024-4-20 10:06

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表