主題

帖子

積分

貝殼網友三級

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
amy123 發表於 2018-10-28 06:56 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
This is my family's story from a poor, broken background that I've been meaning to share for a long while.
這是我與家人的故事,我們曾窮困潦倒,不名一錢,長久以來,我一直想分享這個故事。
Life can be really difficult for many of us and I feel like I have something to offer to those of you that feel low, unmotivated, or stuck in a difficult situation.
對許多人來說,生活是一件很艱難的事情。如果讀到此文的人中有人感到情緒低落,生活沒有目標或是深陷困境,我想要與你們分享我的故事。
Ever since I was 11 years old, I wished I was dead.
從我11歲的時候開始,我就希望自己死掉。
It began immediately after my father who, one day, beat me ruthlessly for asking him why he was drunk.
那天我問我爸爸,為什麼他醉醺醺的,他為此毫不留情的把我暴打了一頓,突然之間我就產生了想死的念頭。
He punched me, threw my tiny body across the room to the wall, and told me I was stupid for asking such questions, and that he regrets having such a dumb kid.
他狠狠給了我幾拳之後,把我瘦小的身體從屋子一邊扔到了另一邊,我撞在牆上。接著他告訴我,傻子才會問這樣的問題,他真後悔生了我這麼蠢的孩子。
He slammed the door to my room as he left and I remember picking myself up and stumbling to bed so that I could cry as quietly as possible.
他離開我的房間,狠狠摔上房門。我記得自己慢慢爬起來,跌跌撞撞的回到床上,努力儘可能壓低自己哭泣的聲音。
Usually, my mother tries to stop him, but she was shopping for food at this particular time for our dinner.
大多數時候,我母親都會阻止他,可是那會兒她剛好去買做晚飯用的食材去了。
She, as well as my brother and sister, were all victims of my fathers abuse.
她和我的哥哥、姐姐一樣,我們都是父親虐待的對象。
When he was angry at us, she would often divert his attention to herself to free us of harm, which didn't always work.
當他對我們發火的時候,她常常把他的注意轉向她自己,讓我們免受父親傷害,但這個辦法常常不奏效。
Why didn't she leave? Because she was stuck, like most mothers in abusive relationships are.
為什麼她不離開父親?因為她被生活困住了,就和大多數遭受家庭暴力的母親一樣。
We were poor, and she was a housewife, with no job, and only wanted the best for her children.
我們很窮,她只是個家庭婦女,她沒有工作,一心希望給孩子們最好的生活。
She was my anchor.
她是我的主心骨。
Right now, its 2018. I'm a doctor. I've been grinding to bring my family's life up to a normal standard.
如今,時間已經是2018年了。通過多年的艱辛努力,我總算讓家人過上了正常的生活。
We have enough money to eat, go on holidays, buy each other gifts, and truly appreciate each other.
我們有足夠的錢,能吃飽,去度假,買禮物送給對方,並且真心實意的欣賞對方。
So, if you're someone who suffers from depression, or someone who feels lost, hopeless, or any of the things my family and I may have felt above, know that there is a way to happier days.
所以,如果你也是正被抑鬱症折磨的人,如果你也茫然若失,悲傷絕望,如果你也感受著我和我的家人曾感受過的痛苦,請記住,總有一條路會通向幸福的日子。
It is not meant to be easy. Our weakness is often the perception we have of ourselves and what we assume others perceive about us.
找到通向幸福的路絕非易事。我們對自我的認知,我們假想中別人對我們的看法,常常會成為我們的軟肋。
Depression is a malignant disease of that perception. See the suffering through the eyes of those around you and tap into your true potential.
正是這種認知滋長了抑鬱症這種險惡的疾病。你應該做的,就是由己及人,從別人的視角重新審視這些苦難,並且挖掘出你真正的潛能。
Prove your demons and your enemies wrong and you'll know true freedom.
向你心中的惡魔和你的敵人證明,他們錯了。你會獲得真正的自由。

(翻譯:小木)
您需要登錄后才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

關於本站 | 隱私權政策 | 免責條款 | 版權聲明 | 聯絡我們

Copyright © 2001-2013 海外華人中文門戶:倍可親 (http://big5.backchina.com) All Rights Reserved.

程序系統基於 Discuz! X3.1 商業版 優化 Discuz! © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

本站時間採用京港台時間 GMT+8, 2024-4-19 20:39

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表