積分

二星貝殼精英

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
dongfang111 發表於 2018-10-22 09:24 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Failure is not good.
失敗沒什麼好的。
There is absolutely nothing good about failure. And there's nothing you can pretend to learn from failure.
失敗絕對不是什麼好事。你也不能假裝能從失敗當中學到什麼東西。
You can't learn anything from failure because don't forget that every single moment in your past has added up to that one moment in your present - where you are lying on the floor moaning your painful and abysmal failure.
你從失敗里根本學不到東西,因為你別忘了,你躺在地上為你痛苦和糟糕的失敗而抱怨,而正是過去的每個瞬間加和所造成的。
Here are better things to learn from. Failure has many cousins. Learn from one of the cousins:
這有更好的東西值得去學習。很多東西都與失敗有關聯,你只要從其中一個那裡學習:
Curiosity: When something happens and you don't understand why, then ask, "Why?"Keep asking questions. Clearly, something confusing happened. Ask and ask and ask.Guess what will happen: you will get answers.
好奇心:當某些事發生了但你卻不知道緣由時,你就要問:「為什麼?」保持問問題的習慣。很明顯,總會有讓你困惑的事情發生,問、問、問就好。
Persistence: I get asked: how do I market my book? Or my app? Answer: write another book. Write another app.
持之以恆:別人問:「我怎麼推銷我的書呢?還有我的應用怎麼辦?」回答是:「再寫本書,再做個應用。」
The best way to get better, to get more known, to learn the subtleties of your art or your field or your sport, is to simply do it again.
想要變得更好、知道得更多、學習培養藝術的敏感度或者開發屬於你自己的領域或運動,最簡單的就是重複做。
Forgiveness: I used to live in regret. One time I sold a business for $15 million. Within two years I had lost almost all of the money.
寬容:我生活中老愛後悔。有一次我做了一筆1500萬美元的生意。兩年之內,我幾乎失去了我所有的錢。
And it wasn't money on paper. It was money in "real life". If I tell you how I lost it you would hate me forever. That's ok. But it's not important for this answer.
並且那不是理論上的錢,而是真真實實的錢。如果我告訴你我是怎麼弄丟的,你會恨我一輩子的。那沒關係的,但是對這個回答並不重要。
"Failure" is a word used to label a past event. That's 100% up to you how you label a past event.
「失敗」這個詞是用來標記過去的。那100%是在於你怎麼去定義過去的事情。
When you label a past event "failure" it prevents you from moving beyond the past. You get stuck there. You keep time traveling to the moment of failure under the excuse that there is something to learn there.
如果你把過去的事情標記為「失敗」的話,你就不能從自己的過去中走出來了。你會一直停留在那裡。你以「可以從中學到東西」為由不停地回到過去,回到失敗的那一刻。
The thing you learn first is forgiveness. Then you move back to the present. Get healthy. Be around people you love. Start being creative again.
你要學會的第一件事就是寬容。然後你才能回到當下,變得健康,回到你愛的人身邊,重新開始去創造一切。
您需要登錄后才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

關於本站 | 隱私權政策 | 免責條款 | 版權聲明 | 聯絡我們

Copyright © 2001-2013 海外華人中文門戶:倍可親 (http://big5.backchina.com) All Rights Reserved.

程序系統基於 Discuz! X3.1 商業版 優化 Discuz! © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

本站時間採用京港台時間 GMT+8, 2024-4-20 01:12

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表