雙語美文:愛要及時說出口

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

貝殼網友三級

積分
amy123 發表於 2018-10-20 20:20 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
There was once a guy who suffered from cancer, a cancer that can't be cured. He was 18 years old and he could die anytime. All his life, he was stuck in his house being taken cared by his mother. He never went outside but he was sick of staying home and wanted to go out for once. So he asked his mother and she gave him permission.
曾有一男孩,患了不治之癌。他才18歲,但生命隨時會結束。一直以來,男孩都被困在屋子裡,由他的母親照料。男孩從未出去過,但他厭倦了一直窩在家裡,想出去走一走。男孩因此詢問他的母親,並得到了母親的同意。
He walked down his block and found a lot of stores. He passed a CD store and looked through the front door for a second as he walked. He stopped and went back to look into the store. He saw a beautiful girl about his age and he knew it was love at first sight. He opened the door and walked in, not looking at anything else but her. He walked closer and closer until he was finally at the front desk where she sat.
男孩出了門,路過了許多家店。經過一家賣CD的音像店時他看了眼前門。男孩停了下來,並走回去又往店裡看了看。他看見一個漂亮的女孩,年齡大約和他一般大。男孩意識到他一眼就愛上了這女孩。他打開了這家店的門,走了進去,什麼也不看,就只看著她。男孩越走越近,直到來到這女孩坐著的前台。
She looked up and asked, "Can I help you?"
女孩抬起頭來問道:「有什麼需要幫忙的嗎?」
She smiled and he thought it was the most beautiful smile he has ever seen before and wanted to kiss her right there.
女孩笑了笑,男孩認為這是他見過的最美麗的笑容,他甚至想當場就親吻這女孩。
He said, "Uh... Yeah... Umm... I would like to buy a CD."
他說道:「呃…是的…嗯…我想買張CD。」
He picked one out and gave her money for it.
男孩隨便挑了一張出來並把錢遞給女孩。
"Would you like me to wrap it for you?" she asked, smiling her cute smile again.「
需要我幫你把它包起來嗎?」女孩問,臉上又露出可愛的微笑。
He nodded and she went to the back. She came back with the wrapped CD and gave it to him. He took it and walked out of the store.
男孩點了點頭,女孩走到前台的後面。回來的時候女孩拿著包裝好了的CD,交給了男孩。他拿了過來,然後走出了這家店。
He went home and from then on, he went to that store every day and bought a CD, and she wrapped it for him. He took the CD home and put it in his closet. He was still too shy to ask her out and he really wanted to but he couldn't. His mother found out about this and told him to just ask her. So the next day, he took all his courage and went to the store as usual. He bought a CD like he did every day and once again she went to the back of the store and came back with it wrapped. He took it and when she wasn't looking, he left his phone number on the desk and ran out...
男孩回到了家。從那以後,他每天都會來這家店,買一張CD,然後女孩就給他包裝起來。男孩把CD帶回家,放進他的衣櫥里。他還是很害羞,不敢把她約出來。他真的很想,但是他做不到。男孩的母親知道了此事後,就告訴他,只管把她約出來就好了。於是第二天,男孩鼓起了全部的勇氣,像往常一樣來到了店裡。像過去那樣,他還是買了一張CD,而女孩也還是走到後面,回來的時候再把包裝好的CD交給他。男孩接了過來,趁女孩不注意,他把他的電話號碼留在了桌子上,然後跑了出去…
RRRRRING!!!
「鈴鈴鈴鈴鈴鈴…」
One day the phone rang, and the mother picked it up and said, "Hello?"
一天,電話響了起來。男孩的母親接起電話說道,「你好?」
It was the girl!!! The mother started to cry and said, "You don』t know? He passed away yesterday..."
是那個女孩!!!男孩的母親開始哭了起來,說道:「你不知道嗎?他昨天就去世了…」
The line was quiet except for the cries of the boy's mother. Later in the day, the mother went into the boy's room because she wanted to remember him. She thought she would start by looking at his clothes. So she opened the closet.
電話里安靜了下來,只聽到男孩母親啜泣的聲音。之後,男孩的母親來到了他的房間,緬懷她的兒子。男孩的母親想先看一看男孩的衣物。於是她打開了男孩的衣櫃。
She was face to face with piles and piles and piles of unopened CDs. She was surprised to find all these CDs and she picked one up and sat down on the bed and she started to open one. Inside, there was a CD and as she took it out of the wrapper, out fell a piece of paper. The mother picked it up and started to read it. It said: Hi... I think U R really cute. Do u wanna go out with me? Love, Jocelyn.
在她的面前,是一摞又一摞的CD。看到這麼多的CD,男孩的母親感到很驚訝。她隨手拿出一張,坐在了男孩床上。她拆開了包裝,把CD拿了出來。一張紙條掉了出來。男孩的母親撿起了紙條,開始讀起來。上面寫著:你好…我覺得你真的很可愛。你想和我出去約會嗎?愛你的,喬瑟琳。
The mother was deeply moved and opened another CD...
男孩的母親被深深打動了,拆開了另一張CD…
Again there was a piece of paper. It said: Hi... I think U R really cute. Do u wanna go out with me? Love, Jocelyn.
又發現了另一張紙條。上面寫著:你好…我覺得你真的很可愛。你想和我出去約會嗎?愛你的,喬瑟琳。
Love is... when you've had a huge fight but then decide to put aside your egos, hold hands and say, "I Love You."
愛就是…當你萬般掙扎過後,把自我放到一邊,握住對方的手,說:「我愛你。」

(翻譯:Ellee)

您需要登錄后才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

關於本站 | 隱私權政策 | 免責條款 | 版權聲明 | 聯絡我們

Copyright © 2001-2013 海外華人中文門戶:倍可親 (http://big5.backchina.com) All Rights Reserved.

程序系統基於 Discuz! X3.1 商業版 優化 Discuz! © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

本站時間採用京港台時間 GMT+8, 2024-3-28 22:53

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表