主題

帖子

積分

貝殼網友三級

積分
amy123 發表於 2018-10-15 12:23 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
If you can dream it, you can do it.
夢想還是要有的,萬一實現了呢。
I don』t know what that dream is that you have. I don』t care how disappointing it might be as you』re working toward that dream. But that dream that you』re holding in your mind – it』s possible. Some of you already know that it』s hard. It』s not easy. It』s hard changing your life. In the process of chasing your dreams, you are going to incur a lot of disappointment, a lot of failure, a lot of pain.
我不知道你有什麼樣的夢。我也不在乎你在逐夢之時它曾令你有多沮喪。但我要告訴你,你心中所堅持的那個夢,它是有可能實現的。你們中有的人應該也已經知道要實現它很難。的確並不容易。要改變你的人生,這很難。在逐夢的過程中,你們會遇到各種各樣的困難,沮喪,失敗,痛苦。
There will be moments when you are going to doubt yourself. You』ll say, 「Why? Why is this happening to me? I』m just trying to take care of my children, and my mother. I』m not trying to steal or rob from anybody. How did this have to happen to me?」 For those of you who have experienced some hardships – don』t give up on your dream. The rough times are gonna come, but they will not stay, they will come to pass.
有時候你會懷疑你自己。你會問:「為什麼?為什麼這事會發生在我身上?我只是想照顧我的孩子,我的母親。我並沒想過要去偷和搶。為什麼這事一定要發生在我身上?」遭遇過困難的你們,請別放棄你們的夢。糟糕的日子總會來,但不會停留太長,並終究會過去。
Many of you fail to seek your purpose in life and you should. You dream and then follow it up with a list of all the reasons why the dream is unachievable. You fill your life with excuses and "I can't." Many great companies were conceived from a dream, nurtured in a garage or basement and grew to be traded on the New York Stock Exchange. Why not you? Why not your dream? The only true limits you experience in life are those you create or those you allow others to impose upon you. If you can dream it, you can do it!
你們許多人在一生中或許會有找不到人生目標的時候,這很正常。你追求自己的夢,跟著出現一大堆告訴你這夢不可能實現的理由。你開始為自己的人生找各種借口,告訴自己「我不行。」 很多大公司都是由一個夢演變而來,從車庫或地下室里發展成為紐約交易所的上市公司。為什麼不是你?為什麼不是你的夢?你在人生路上所遇到的那些障礙都是你自己設置的,要麼就是你讓他人施加在你身上的。夢想還是要有的,萬一實現了呢!
Dreaming is the easy part. Acting on the dream is harder. Recognize that a dream is a journey. On the simplest level, it takes commitment, time, desire, and courage. But rarely is something great easily realized. Dreaming is recognizing and embracing the potential for greatness and seeking it in all areas of your life. Believe in your dreams and your ability to accomplish them. Keep your dreams in front of you. I'm here to challenge you to reach for your dream. Do not be afraid to dream. Never forget, if you can dream it, you can do it!
有夢想很容易,為夢而行才難。要知道,一個夢就是一段旅程。最簡單地說,這夢需要你做出承諾,付出時間,堅定渴望,以及擁有勇氣。道理很簡單,卻很少有人懂。夢就是要你意識到並擁抱生活中所有可能的美好。相信你的夢,相信自己能實現它。讓它帶領你。不要忘記,夢想還是要有的,萬一實現了呢!

(翻譯:Ellee)
您需要登錄后才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

關於本站 | 隱私權政策 | 免責條款 | 版權聲明 | 聯絡我們

Copyright © 2001-2013 海外華人中文門戶:倍可親 (http://big5.backchina.com) All Rights Reserved.

程序系統基於 Discuz! X3.1 商業版 優化 Discuz! © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

本站時間採用京港台時間 GMT+8, 2024-4-16 20:00

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表