當之無愧的全美第一段子手——奧巴馬。

精彩段子合集

2015年白宮演講段子

2015年的白宮晚宴開場先開始了自黑.....

又吐槽了總統很辛苦哇....

然後又提到了拜登......尤其是賣披薩,笑死了~~

2016模擬面試段子

Stephen:

I do not see any promotions for the last eight years. That』s not always good. Can you explain that?我發現你過去八年沒有任何職位提升,這樣可不好,你能解釋一下么?

Obama:

Honestly, there wasn't a lot of room for advancement in my last job.

坦白說,我的上一份工作沒什麼升職空間。

The only one with a more powerful position was my wife.

唯一更高的職位是我老婆在做。

Stephen:

Do you have any awards or commendations?

你有得過什麼獎勵或者獎狀么?

Obama:Well, I have almost 30 honorary degrees, and I did get the Nobel Peace Prize.我有近30個榮譽學位,而且我得過諾貝爾和平獎。

Stephen:Oh really? What was that for?

真的么?是因為什麼?

Obama:To be honest, I still don't know.

坦白說,我到現在都不知道

2016白宮演講段子

1."I know I was a little late tonight. I was running on CPT, which stands for jokes that white people should not make."

我知道我來的有點晚了。沒辦法,我們用的是CPT時間。這可是白人不能講的笑話哦。

His monologue then officially started. 好,開演了! CPT指的是Colored people time, 即有色人種時間。這裡有對非裔美國人的stereotype,他們總是愛遲到。通過笑話直面種族歧視的現實,這也是巴馬的可愛之處了。(腦補一下:這笑話只有我能講,哼,因為我是小公舉!)

2. You might have heard that someone jumped the White House fence last week, but I have to give the Secret Service credit. They found Michelle and brought her back. She's safe back at home now. It's only nine more months, baby. Settle down.

你們或許聽說過,上周有人私闖白宮護欄。在這裡我要嚴重感謝特勤局,他們把我老婆Michelle找回來了。她現在在家很安全。(對他老婆說)靜下心來,寶貝!只不過還有九個月(我們就能離開這個鬼地方了)。

3. Next year at this time, someone else will be standing here in this very spot and it』s anyone guess who she will be.

明年這個時候,就會有另一個人以總統的身份站在這裡演講。猜猜她是誰?

好了,你們猜猜她是誰吧。大家可以打個賭,明年十有八九就是她了。

4. "And there is one area where Donald's experience could be invaluable and that's closing Guantanamo because Trump knows a thing or two about running waterfront properties into the ground.」

倒是有一個領域床破的經驗一定能排上大用場,那就是把關塔那摩關了,因為畢竟他對房地產還是略知一二滴。

5.Helen Mirren is here tonight. I don't even have a joke here, I just think Helen Mirren is awesome. She's awesome.

海倫米倫今天也在,我都不想對她開玩笑。她很牛逼,很了不起。

沙發
彩貝一一 發表於 2016-11-3 11:18 | 只看該作者
自帶高能
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄后才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

關於本站 | 隱私權政策 | 免責條款 | 版權聲明 | 聯絡我們

Copyright © 2001-2013 海外華人中文門戶:倍可親 (http://big5.backchina.com) All Rights Reserved.

程序系統基於 Discuz! X3.1 商業版 優化 Discuz! © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

本站時間採用京港台時間 GMT+8, 2024-4-20 02:22

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表