6萬

積分

貝殼光輝歲月

倍可親決策會員(19級)

積分
新鮮人 發表於 2016-6-6 22:44 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
2016年06月06日 10:06 新浪科技 微博

史蒂芬霍金_StephenHawking

:As many of you prepare to take the National Higher Education Entrance Examination, I want to wish you, the next generation of scientific minds, success in your academic endeavors. This culmination of your hard work marks just the beginning of your very bright futures. Growing up

2016-06-06 08:00 來自微博 weibo.com

轉發(155608) | 收藏 | 評論(53525)

新浪科技訊 6月6日上午消息,明天,一年一度的高考即將來臨。今日上午,霍金特意發微博祝願即將奔赴考場的考生們,祝願他們金榜題名,並鼓勵考生「請勇往直前地追逐你的夢想」。(張霄飛)

微博原文如下:

As many of you prepare to take the National Higher Education Entrance Examination, I want to wish you, the next generation of scientific minds, success in your academic endeavors. This culmination of your hard work marks just the beginning of your very bright futures。

Growing up, my parents placed a high value on education and I am grateful for the limitless opportunities provided by my studies. Whether you aim to be a doctor, teacher, scientist, musician, engineer, or a writer — be fearless in the pursuit of your aspirations. You are the next generation of big thinkers and thought leaders that will shape the future for generations to come. - SH

你們中的許多人即將參加#2016高考#,我在這裡祝願你們,新一代的科學人才,金榜題名。這是你們勤學不輟的頂峰,也標誌著你們美好未來的開始。

在我成長的過程中,我的父母一直很重視教育。我很慶幸這一路來學習給我帶來得無數的機會。無論你勵志成為一名醫生、老師、科學家、音樂人、工程師或是作家 —— 請勇往直前地追逐你的夢想。你們是下一代的大思想家和意見領袖;未來將因你們而生。

知之為知之,不知為不知,是知也

海納百川,  有容乃大
您需要登錄后才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

關於本站 | 隱私權政策 | 免責條款 | 版權聲明 | 聯絡我們

Copyright © 2001-2013 海外華人中文門戶:倍可親 (http://big5.backchina.com) All Rights Reserved.

程序系統基於 Discuz! X3.1 商業版 優化 Discuz! © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

本站時間採用京港台時間 GMT+8, 2024-3-28 22:39

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表