主題

帖子

積分

六星貝殼精英

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
ccc6 發表於 2016-4-3 14:25 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Most self-made millionaires got to where they are today by developing "rich habits," a term coined by Thomas C. Corley, who spent five years researching the daily habits of rich people.

很多白手起家的百萬富翁能夠成功,是因為有「致富的生活習慣」,這是托馬斯C.科利新創的詞語,科利用5年的時間研究了富人的日常生活習慣。

"From my research, I discovered that daily habits dictate how successful or unsuccessful you will be in life," he writes in his upcoming book, "Change Your Habits, Change Your Life."

科利在他即將問世的新書《改變習慣,改變生活》中寫道,「通過研究,我發現日常生活習慣決定你能否成功」。

One such habit is blatantly simple: They dedicate 15 to 30 minutes a day to just thinking.

其中一項生活習慣尤其簡單:每天,富人都會花15到30分鐘用來思考。

"Thinking is key to their success," Corley observes. The rich tend to think in isolation, in the mornings, and for at least 15 minutes every day.

科利觀察,勤于思考是富人們成功的關鍵,這些富人傾向於每天早晨,靜靜地獨自思考至少15分鐘。

"They spent time every day brainstorming with themselves about numerous things," he explains. He identified 10 core topics the rich think about during this time:

科利解釋稱,富人每天早晨會花時間對很多事情進行「頭腦風暴」。科利列出了富人這段時間會思考的10項核心話題:

careers

職業生涯

finances

財務狀況

family

家庭事務

friends

朋友關係

business relationships

商務關係

health

健康狀況

dream-setting and goal-setting

夢想和目標制定

problems

面臨的問題

charity

慈善事業

happiness

幸福感

They ask such questions as, "What can I do to make more money? Does my job make me happy? Am I exercising enough? What other charities can I get involved in? Do I have good friends? Which business relationships should I spend more time on and which ones should I pull away from?"

他們會問自己類似這些問題:「我需要做什麼,才能賺更多錢?做這份工作,我開心嗎?我現在鍛煉得夠嗎?還有什麼慈善事業,我可以參與?我有好朋友嗎?哪些商務夥伴,值得我花費更多時間相處?哪些需要遠離?」

The wealthiest, most successful people are curious. They desire constant improvement and innovation, in their own lives and in the world. As self-made millionaire Steve Siebold, who has also interviewed over 1,200 of the world』s wealthiest people, says: Rich people are problem solvers.
那些富有且成功的人對世界都分外好奇。對於生活以及世界,他們渴望不斷地進步和改革。史蒂夫·席博德,一名白手起家的百萬富翁,也採訪了1200名世界上最富有的人。他說,富人都是問題解決者。

"When the rich need money, they don』t wonder if it』s possible, they simply begin creating new ideas that solve problems," he writes in "How Rich People Think." "They don』t waste mental energy worrying or wondering about their ability to produce cash, they direct their concentration towards creative thinking."

席博德在他的著作,《富人是如何思考的》一書中寫道,「當富人需要錢的時候,他從不會想是否可能實現,他們僅僅是開始思考解決問題的新辦法。他們不會浪費精力擔心或者懷疑他們賺錢的能力,他們把精力集中到創新型思維中。」

At the end of the day, "The rich aren』t any smarter than us," Siebold writes. "They are just more strategic."

最後,席博德表示,富人並不是比我們聰明,他們只是更有策略而已。
您需要登錄后才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

關於本站 | 隱私權政策 | 免責條款 | 版權聲明 | 聯絡我們

Copyright © 2001-2013 海外華人中文門戶:倍可親 (http://big5.backchina.com) All Rights Reserved.

程序系統基於 Discuz! X3.1 商業版 優化 Discuz! © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

本站時間採用京港台時間 GMT+8, 2024-4-26 19:13

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表