倍可親

回復: 0
列印 上一主題 下一主題

現實版魯賓遜漂流記:日本女生孤島求生(雙語)

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
魔之右手 發表於 2016-2-21 19:58 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Despite having no previous Robinson Crusoe experience, one student decided to maroon herself on a remote island for 19 days.

儘管沒有經歷過像魯賓遜那樣的荒島冒險,一個學生妹子卻決定在一個孤島上獨自生存19天。

Reikko Hori, a 22-year-old from Japan, was dropped off on the Indonesian island of Amparo, 4,200 miles northwest of Australia with a magnifying glass for starting fires and a spear gun for killing her dinner.

來自日本的22歲女學生Reikko Hori孤島求生的地點在離澳大利亞西北部4200英里的印度尼西亞安帕羅島,她用放大鏡生火、用魚叉捕魚。

What』s more, this was a holiday that she』d paid for.

這並非是某一項挑戰,而是Reikko Hori花錢預定的特別假期。

Hori had booked her island getaway with Docastaway, which bills itself as 』the first travel company in the world to specialize in holidays and experiences in remote desert Islands around the planet』.

Hori在Docastaway旅行社預定了這一特別假期,Docastaway是全球首家為客戶私人定製荒島度假和孤島體驗的旅行社。

They offer a variety of island escapes, with varying levels of comfort. Hori had chosen their most extreme category - adventure mode.

該旅行社提供各種難度模式的荒島逃生,而Hori選擇的是其中最艱難的一種:冒險模式。

Speaking to MailOnline Travel, Alvaro Cerezo of Docastaway, who organised the project, said: 』When she arrived at the airport on the first day I saw that she hadn』t prepared proper luggage and didn』t bring adequate clothing, only jeans. We needed to go to a local shop and buy trousers for her.

旅行社該項目的負責人Alvaro Cerezo向《每日郵報》旅遊專欄表示,這個姑娘下飛機的那天,我看她沒有準備合適的行李,也沒有帶足夠的衣服,只帶了牛仔褲,我們就去當地商店給她買了些合適的褲子。

』Then when I found out that her knowledge of survival was non-existent, I got more worried. But what was distressing for me was the fact that Reikko had serious difficulties in detecting danger and in feeling pain. She walked barefoot on the sharp coral, just is if she was walking barefoot at home. She slept on the floor in the jungle without it even crossing her mind that an animal could walk over her in the middle of the night.』

「後來我發現她幾乎沒有什麼野外生存技能,我就更擔心了,而更令人揪心的是,她的危機意識和疼痛感都少得可憐,她可以光腳在鋒利的珊瑚礁上走路,就好像走在自家地板上一樣,晚上她睡在叢林里,根本就沒考慮過可能會有野獸出沒。」

Despite the harsh introduction to living in the wild, Reikko soon got to grips with the challenge ahead of her. Using a spear to catch fish, a rock to break open coconuts and a magnifying glass to make fire..

儘管介紹了野外諸多的惡劣情況,不過Reikko很快就在挑戰面前學會了一些必備技能。用魚叉捕魚、用石頭砸椰子、用放大鏡生火。

Speaking to MailOnline Travel, she said: 』I thought the island was smaller than I previously imagined but I was scared to see I had to be 18 more days without being able to escape.
她和《每日郵報》說,這個島比我之前想象的小,但想到還有18天才能逃生還是挺害怕的。

』There was a big lonely feeling, like being the only person in the sea, but at the same time it was really exciting. When the Docastaway team left, I was happy to be alone at last but this feeling was just momentary. It was full of painful loneliness and helplessness after the second day.』

「在島上寂寞感就襲來,感覺就像整片海上只有你一個人,但同時這也很刺激,當Docastaway團隊離開后,我實際上很開心自己終於可以獨處了,但這種感覺畢竟是暫時的,之後第二天孤獨和無助就強烈襲來。」

The student admitted she was 』not good with human relationships』, but says her experience has made her appreciate the feeling of being in a community.

Reikko坦白自己不擅長人際交往,但這次經歷讓她明白與人相處的幸福感。
您需要登錄后才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

關於本站 | 隱私權政策 | 免責條款 | 版權聲明 | 聯絡我們

Copyright © 2001-2013 海外華人中文門戶:倍可親 (http://big5.backchina.com) All Rights Reserved.

程序系統基於 Discuz! X3.1 商業版 優化 Discuz! © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

本站時間採用京港台時間 GMT+8, 2024-4-20 16:41

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表