薄瓜瓜的聲明

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
eztomcat 發表於 2013-8-20 19:10 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
[DW博客  紐約居士]  薄熙來和谷開來的兒子薄瓜瓜2013年8月19日在《紐約時報》發表聲明,原文為英文,這裡已經譯成中文。全文如下

薄瓜瓜的聲明(譯文)

2013年8月19日發表

(《紐約時報》按:以下聲明是薄瓜瓜周一發給《紐約時報》的。薄先生的父親,薄熙來,前中共官員,因被控受賄、貪污和濫用職權定於本周四接受審判)

拒不讓我與父母聯繫已有18個月,我只能猜測他們被秘密羈押的狀況和他們各自孤獨忍受的逆境。我希望即將開庭的審判能給家父機會回應針對他的批評並為自己辯護而不以任何方式加以限制。但是,如果以我的福祉為交換條件,要挾家父認罪,或換取家母的進一步合作,這樣的判決顯然沒有任何道義的份量。

家母現在已被封口、無從自辯,無法回應那些趁機詆毀她的人,這些人正恣意攻擊她的名譽而不受任何懲罰。她在2006年健康突然崩潰並繼而隱居后,已經克服了常人難以想像的磨難。儘管這樣想無助於緩解我對她健康狀況的焦慮,但是我知道她將繼續以尊嚴和寧靜的氣度去承受所有的指控。

===================================================
附:英文原文
===================================================

Bo Guagua』s Statement

Published: August 19, 2013

Following is the statement that Bo Guagua released to The New York Times on Monday. Mr. Bo』s father, Bo Xilai, a former Chinese Communist Party official, is scheduled to go on trial on Thursday on charges of taking bribes, corruption and abuse of power.

It has been 18 months since I have been denied contact with either my father or my mother. I can only surmise the conditions of their clandestine detention and the adversity they each endure in solitude. I hope that in my father』s upcoming trial, he is granted the opportunity to answer his critics and defend himself without constraints of any kind. However, if my well-being has been bartered for my father』s acquiescence or my mother』s further cooperation, then the verdict will clearly carry no moral weight.

My mother, who is now silenced and defenseless, cannot respond to the opportunistic detractors that attack her reputation with impunity. She has already overcome unimaginable tribulation after the sudden collapse of her physical health in 2006 and subsequent seclusion. Although it is of little comfort to my anxiety about her state of health, I know that she will continue to absorb all that she is accused of with dignity and quiet magnanimity.

1萬

主題

3萬

帖子

6萬

積分

貝殼光輝歲月

倍可親決策會員(19級)

積分
沙發
新鮮人 發表於 2013-8-22 08:35 | 只看該作者
又是紐約時報!!!
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

樓主| eztomcat 發表於 2013-8-22 08:36 | 只看該作者
新鮮人 發表於 2013-8-22 08:35
又是紐約時報!!!

呵呵,《紐約時報》愛中國!
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄后才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

關於本站 | 隱私權政策 | 免責條款 | 版權聲明 | 聯絡我們

Copyright © 2001-2013 海外華人中文門戶:倍可親 (http://big5.backchina.com) All Rights Reserved.

程序系統基於 Discuz! X3.1 商業版 優化 Discuz! © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

本站時間採用京港台時間 GMT+8, 2024-4-23 03:44

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表