主題

帖子

積分

貝殼網友二級

積分
51coin 發表於 2013-8-15 02:38 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
斯諾登在莫斯科機場發邀請函的EMAIL被迫關閉,以下是業主在Lavabit網站上留下的聲明。

My Fellow Users,

I have been forced to make a difficult decision: to become complicit in crimes against the American people or walk away from nearly ten years of hard work by shutting down Lavabit. After significant soul searching, I have decided to suspend operations. I wish that I could legally share with you the events that led to my decision. I cannot. I feel you deserve to know what』s going on--the first amendment is supposed to guarantee me the freedom to speak out in situations like this. Unfortunately, Congress has passed laws that say otherwise. As things currently stand, I cannot share my experiences over the last six weeks, even though I have twice made the appropriate requests.

What』s going to happen now? We』ve already started preparing the paperwork needed to continue to fight for the Constitution in the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals. A favorable decision would allow me resurrect Lavabit as an American company.

This experience has taught me one very important lesson: without congressional action or a strong judicial precedent, I would _strongly_ recommend against anyone trusting their private data to a company with physical ties to the United States.

Sincerely,
Ladar Levison
Owner and Operator, Lavabit LLC

lavabit
開放、對等、共識、直接參與
eztomcat 發表於 2013-8-15 07:20 | 顯示全部樓層
斯諾登可以用中國的QQ。
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

二星貝殼精英

積分
明媚水滴 發表於 2013-8-15 10:46 | 顯示全部樓層
難不倒老斯的
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄后才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

關於本站 | 隱私權政策 | 免責條款 | 版權聲明 | 聯絡我們

Copyright © 2001-2013 海外華人中文門戶:倍可親 (http://big5.backchina.com) All Rights Reserved.

程序系統基於 Discuz! X3.1 商業版 優化 Discuz! © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

本站時間採用京港台時間 GMT+8, 2024-4-18 22:02

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表