[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

七星貝殼精英

積分
mm021 發表於 2004-7-7 12:38 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
在國外的也無奈  

以前在國內的時候總想象生活在國外從可能會過得順心一點,不必老象在國內一樣,為一些社會上的不平而生氣!來法國快兩年了,卻越來越發現原來最適合自己的還是自己的國家,儘管還是有很多不如人意的地方,但畢竟是自己的國家,怎麼呆著心裡都踏實。

以前從總覺得被老外「另眼相看」要比被自己的同胞鄙視能忍受,但是現在只要只要一聽到法國提到chinois,我全身的注意力都會集中起來。因為十有八九都是批評的話,或者先是一大段恭維,但是臨了絕對要給你幾句很刻薄的受用一下!

我的一個老師,估計哲學研究研究得很多,也可能有幾個中國朋友,老是在課堂上眩耀他所知道的有關中國的事。有一次他說到中國的古代軍事學理論如何先進,但結尾馬上就提到在巴黎的中國黑社會,還說這好像是中國人的特產!我每次都在他提到中國古代文明的時候特別留意在教室里,我那100多法國同學,沒有一個臉上流露出一絲的讚歎或者是驚嘆!沒有一點反應!!!那時的感覺,沒有出過國的朋友是永遠無法體會的!

還有一次,就是前兩個星期,還是那位老師提高16世紀開始歐洲對全球的殖民,他總是在說這是地球上落後的地區帶去先進的文化!有位黑同胞(來自非洲的)反駁說這是違反那時歐洲的人道主義理論,老師無言以達,但是輕蔑地扔出一句,但是c'est fait!那已經是事實了!!

今天在另外一堂課上,另外一位老師也持有同樣的觀點,可悲的是這還是一位我很尊敬,也同樣是一位相當有才華的老師。

我要回國,學成之後一定要回國!
紫 徐 東 來

笑世間可笑之人,鳴天下不平之事。

主題

帖子

積分

貝殼新手上路

初過語言關(三級)

積分
chirp 發表於 2004-7-7 16:41 | 顯示全部樓層

頂!!!

好好學習!!!
天天向上!!!
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

有過貢獻的斑竹

倍可親資深會員(十七級)

積分
evening 發表於 2004-7-11 02:51 | 顯示全部樓層
恩~~~~~
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

版主

倍可親智囊會員(十八級)

積分
空手 發表於 2004-7-11 04:50 | 顯示全部樓層
要說無奈的話,到哪不無奈
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

註冊會員

初過語言關(三級)

積分
coke 發表於 2004-7-11 17:34 | 顯示全部樓層
The fact is most of the time, we, as young Chinese, are more ignorant on our history than some of the foreign scholars. That is why we only can listen to their comments rather than dispute it. I've had similiar experiences as the author. I've found the Americans or people from other countires tend to dispise others, not only Chinese, even French and English. And they believed that they know our country much more than we do, which, sometimes, proved to be the fact.
Who said Americans are ignorant on history?? They have good historical education programs. Have you seen the precious Chinese antiques in Metropolitan meseum?!

On the other side, most of us, young Chinese, are ignorant on world history. I had experience of confronting a Canadian who walking towards me with a book of "world Child abuse" book and asked me: "is it true that around a million babe girls are discarded by their parents every year in China?" I was shocked and said I've heard of it but not sure of the exact number. But I asked him if he knows that there are millions of slaves in North America? Even in Canada. He was astonished and said:" what's going on with this world?"

Oh well, my western brothers, the world is that bad. You are no better or worse than our Chinese, we are just human beings.

Don't just listen and get frustrated, try to dispute! Most of them tend to be arrogant only because they are ignorant!

Oh,something for your French professor re: Mafia. What is mafia? mafia refers to the organized crime. The most well-known mafia group are the Italians in Chicago and New Jersey, not Chinese. And these days, Paris is not only famous for its beautiful museums and romantic atmosphere, but also for its thieves. Travellers around the world are warned to be careful when they are travelling down there. Ha ! Tres Bien. So which one is better? Organized crime or thousands of street thieves?
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄后才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

關於本站 | 隱私權政策 | 免責條款 | 版權聲明 | 聯絡我們

Copyright © 2001-2013 海外華人中文門戶:倍可親 (http://big5.backchina.com) All Rights Reserved.

程序系統基於 Discuz! X3.1 商業版 優化 Discuz! © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

本站時間採用京港台時間 GMT+8, 2024-4-16 13:57

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表