7萬

積分

貝殼光輝歲月

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
qxw66 發表於 2009-8-17 12:09 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Singer/Band
SongA*TeensCan't Help Falling in Love   Hi And GoodbyeABBAChiquitita   Dance(While The Music Still Goes On)   Dancing Queen   Fernando   Gimme Gimme Gimme   Happy New Year   Hasta Mañana   Head over heels   I Do I Do I Do I Do I Do   I Have A Dream   Knowing Me Knowing You   Lay All Your Love On Me   Mamma Mia   Money Money Money   My love my life   On and On and On   One of Us   Our Last Summer   SOS   Super Trouper   Take me a chance   Thank You for the Music   The Day Before You Came   The Name Of The Game   The Piper   The Way Old Friends Do   The Winner Takes It All   Voulez-Vous   When I Kissed The TeacherAerosmithCryin'   I Don't Wanna Miss a ThingAgnetha FaltskogIf I Thought You'd Ever Change Your Mind   Remember Me   Sealed With A KissAir SupplyAll Out of Love   Even the Nights Are Better   Here i am   Making Love Out of Nothing At All   Two Less Lonely People in the WorldAlicia KeysFallin'All 4 OneNot Ready For GoodbyeAmericaRight Before Your EyesAmy SkyI Will Take Care Of YouAnastaciaLeft Outside Alone   Sick And TiredAvril LavigneComplicated   I'm With You   My Happy Ending   When You're GoneBackstreet BoysAs Long As You Love Me   Drowning   I Want It That Way   More Than That   Quit Playing Games (With My Heart)   Shape Of My Heart   Show Me The Meaning Of Being LonelyBarbra StreisandEvergreen   Somewhere   The Way We Were   Woman in LoveBarbra Streisand, Bryan AdamsI Finally Found SomeoneBarbra Streisand, Celine DionTell himBarbra Streisand, Neil DiamondYou Don't Bring Me FlowersBee GeesEmotion   How Deep Is Your Love   I Started A Joke   If I Can't Have You   Massachustts   Saturday Night Fever   Too Much Heaven   WordsBenny MardonesInto The NightBeyoncéHalo   If I Were A BoyBilly JoelMy Life   Piano Man   The Longest Time   Uptown GirlBoney MBahama Mama   Mary's Boy Child/ Oh My Lord   Rivers of BabylonBonnie TylerIt's A Heartache   Total Eclipse of the HeartBoyz II MenI'll Make Love To YouBritney Spears...Baby One More Time   I Run Away   My Prerogative   Oops!...I Did It Again   SometimesBryan Adams(Everything I Do) I Do It For You   All For Love   Brothers under the sun   Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman?   Here I Am   Please Forgive MeCarpentersClose To You   Goodbye To Love   Hits Medley   Hurting each other   I Need To Be In Love   I Won't Last A Day Without You   Only yesterday   Rainy Days And Mondays   Solitaire   Superstar   The end of the world   Top Of The World   We've Only Just BegunCeline DionA New Day Has Come   A Walk to Remember   All By Myself   Alone   Beauty And The Beast   Because You Loved Me   Goodbye's (The Saddest Word)   Happy Christmas (War Is Over)   I Am Alive   I Drove All Night   I Surrender   I'm Your Lady   Immortality   It's All Coming Back To Me Now   My Heart Will Go On   That's The Way It Is   The Power Of Love   To Love You More   When I need youCeline Dion, Andrea BocelliThe PrayerCeline Dion, The Bee GeesImmortalityCherBelieve   If I Could Turn Back TimeChicagoHard To Say I'm Sorry   If You Leave Me Now   Will you still love me   You're The InspirationChloe AgnewAve Maria   Brahms's Lullabye   Danny Boy   Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring   Nella Fantasia   One World   Panis Angelicus   Sigma   Someday   The Last Rose of Summer   The Prayer   To Where you Are   Vincent   Vivaldi's "Rain"   Walking In The Air   When you Believe   Winter's LightChris De BurghLady In RedChristina AguileraI Turn To YouChristopher CrossArthur's Theme   SailingCorey HartEverything In My Heart   Sunglasses At NightCrowSoak Up The SunCutting Crew(I Just) Died In Your ArmsDJ SammyCalifornia Dreaming   Fly on the wings of love   The Boys Of SummerDJ Sammy, YanouHeavenDa BuzzAlive   Let Me Love YouDan HillSometimes When We TouchDan Hill, Vonda ShepardCan't We TryDaniel BedingfieldIf You're Not The OneDaughtryWhat About NowDavid CookLight On   Time Of My LifeDeborah CoxBeautiful U RDeclanDavid`s SongDesirelessVoyage VoyageDiana RossMissing You   Theme From MahoganyDidoHere With Me   White FlagDonna LewisI Love You Always ForeverEaglesDesperado   I Can't Tell You Why   Love Will Keep Us AliveElaine PageMemoryElise EstradaCrash and BurnElton JohnBlessed   Can you feel the love tonight   Circle of life   Daniel   Goodbye Englands Rose   Goodbye yellow brick road   I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues   I Want Love   Nikita   Sacrifice   Something about the way you look tonight   Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word   The OneElton john, kiki deeDont go breaking my heartElvis PresleyAlways on my mindEnrique IglesiasSomebody's MeEnyaCaribbean Blue   China Roses   It's In The Rain   Only Time   Orinoco FlowEric ClaptonTears In HeavenEurythmicsHere Comes The Rain Again   Sweet DreamsEvanescenceBring Me to Life   Everybody´s Fool   Hello   My ImmortalExtremeMore than wordsFaith Hillthere you'll be (pearl harbor)FergieBig Girls Don't CryForeignerI Want to Know What Love Is   Waiting for a girl like youGarouFirst Day of My LifeGeorge Benson, Roberta FlackYou Are The Love Of My LifeGeorge MichaelJesus To A ChildGeorge Michael, Elton JohnDon't Let The Sun Go Down On MeGeorge michaelCareless WhisperGoldrush, Starring Alyssa MilanoAll For LoveHeartAlone   These Dreams   What About LoveHilary DuffBeat of My Heart   FlyHoobastankThe ReasonIrene CaraFlashdance... What a feeling!J.S. Bach, Misha QuintAir on the G String, AriaJames BluntYou're BeautifulJames HornerI Don't Have The Heart   Somewhere Out ThereJennifer LopezAin't It Funny   If You Had My LoveJoan BaezThe Green Green Grass Of HomeJoe CockerUp where we belongJohn LennonImagineJourneyFaithfully   Open ArmsJudy CollinsTurn Turn TurnK-Ci & JoJoAll My LifeKelly RowlandUnity (Stay With Me)Kreesha TurnerDon't Call Me BabyKylie MinogueCan't Get You Out Of My HeadKylie Minogue, Nick CaveWhere The Wild Roses GrowLa Isla Bonita, AlizeeThe beautiful islandLara FabianBroken Vow   I will love againLaura PausiniIt's not goodbyeLeAnn RimesYou light up my lifeLee Ann WomackI Hope You DanceLeo SayerWhen I Need YouLeona LewisBetter In TimeLinda RonstadtAll My LifeLionel RichieHello   TrulyLuther VandrossDance with my Father Again   Here and NowM2MPretty Boy (Mandarin)   The day you went awayMadonnaBorderline   Frozen   Like a Prayer   Take A Bow   You'll seeMarc AnthonyI need you, I love you   My Baby YouMarc Anthony, Tina ArenaI Want To Spend My Life Time LovMariah CareyHero   I Still Believe   I'll be thereMariah Carey, Whitney HoustonWhen You BelieveMelanie CFirst day of my lifeMichael BoltonA Love So Beautiful   Go the Distance   Said I loved you but I liedMichael CollinsShe Moved Through the FairMichael JacksonBilly JEAN   I Just Cant Stop Loving YouMike OldfieldMoonlight shadowMorris AlbertFeelingsMy ValentineMartina McBrideNana MouskouriEven NowNeil DiamondI am...I Said   Love On The Rocks   Song sung blue   Sweet CarolineNelly FurtadoSay It RightNo DoubtUnderneath It AllOMDIf You LeavePat BenetarWe BelongPaulina RubioCasanova   Don't Say GoodbyePeter, GordonFive Hundred MilesPhil CollinsAgainst All Odds   Another day in paradise   In the air tonight   One More Night   Patti Austin   You'll be in my heartRegine VelasquezAnd I Love You SoRichard MarxNow and Forever   One More Time   Right Here Waiting For You   This I promise you   Until I Find You AgainRichard Marx, Donna LewisAt The BeginningRod StewartHave I Told You Lately   Rhythm of my Heart   SailingRod Stewart, Amy BelleI Dont Want To Talk About ItRoxetteIt Must Have Been LoveRyan MalcomSomething MoreS Club 7Never Had A Dream Come TrueSandraAround My Heart   Heaven Can WaitSarah BrightmanA Question Of Honor   Anytime, anywhere   Arabian Nights   Baïlero   Deliver Me   Dust in the Wind   Eden   First of May   Free   Harem   Il Mio Cuore Va   It's a Beautiful Day   Join Me   Lascia ch'io pianga   Naturaleza Muerta   Nessun Dorma   No one Like you   Only an Ocean Away   Pie Jesu   Scarborough Fair   Scéne D'Amour   Silent Night   So Many Things   The Journey Home   The War Is Over   The last words you said   This Love   Time To Say Goodbye   Tú   What a Wonderful WorldSarah Brightman, Allesandro SafinaSarai QuiSarah Brightman, GregorianIn paradisum   Moment Of Peace   Voyage VoyageSarah Brightman, Jose CuraJust show me how to love youSarah Brightman, Steve HarleyPhantom of the OperaSarah ConnorFrom Sarah With Love   One Last DanceSarah McLachlanFallen   In The Arms Of an Angel   U want me 2Sarah MclachlanI Love YouSavage GardenI Knew I Loved You   Truly Madly DeeplySealKiss From A Rose   Love's divineSelenaDreaming of you   I Could Fall in LoveShania TwainForever And For Always   From This Moment On   Ka-ching!   When You Kiss Me   You're Still The One   You've Got A WaySheryl CrowSoak Up The Sun   The First Cut Is The DeepestSimon & GarfunkelBridge Over Troubled Water   El Condor pasaSimply RedIf You Don't Know Me By NowSinead O'ConnorNothing compares 2 uSisselPie Jesu   Summer snowSissel, Espen LindWhere the Lost Ones GoState of ShockBest I ever hadStraight LinesLetting GoTara McleanYouTaylor SwiftLove storyThe BangelsEternal FlameThe CranberriesDreamsThe RoseBette MidlerThe StylisticsYou make me feel brand newThompson TwinsHold Me NowTina TurnerWhat's love got to do with itToni BraxtonBreathe Again   Unbreak My HeartU2With Or Without YouUB40Red Red WineVanessa CarltonA Thousand Miles   Ordinary DayVanessa WilliamsColors Of The Wind   Just For Tonight   Save The Best For Last   The Sweetest DaysVanessa Williams, Brian McknightLove IsWestlifeIf I let you go   My LoveWhitney HoustonAll The Man That I Need   Try It On My OwnYanniAlmost A Whisper   The promise
Songs with multiple singers

A moment like this
All I ask of you
Don't Cry For Me Argentina
Endless Love
How do I live
I don't know how to love him
La Wally
Love Changes Everything
Nothing Gonna Change My Love For You
Take My Breath Away
The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
When a child is born
Your Love...Greatest Gift Of All

關於本站 | 隱私權政策 | 免責條款 | 版權聲明 | 聯絡我們

Copyright © 2001-2013 海外華人中文門戶:倍可親 (http://big5.backchina.com) All Rights Reserved.

程序系統基於 Discuz! X3.1 商業版 優化 Discuz! © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

本站時間採用京港台時間 GMT+8, 2024-4-25 05:49

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表