|
澳大利亞配偶移民,必須填寫澳大利亞移民部印製的47SP號表格,下面的內容可以幫您輕鬆搞定!該表的內容包括8個部分:
第一部分:申請概況(Application overview)
序號 應該填寫的內容
1 有多少名家庭成員(How many family members)
2 申請的種類:在下列三項中選擇一項:已婚配偶、未婚夫/妻 、同居者(Spouse,fiance,interdependent partner)
第二部分:以前申請簽證的情況(Processing details)
序號 應該填寫的內容
1 申請時,申請人是否在澳大利亞(Are you in Australia at he time of lodging this application)
2 是否在等候另外一類申請簽證的結果,如果是,請提供正在等候的另外一類申請簽證的類別(Are you currently awaiting a decision on another visa application? Class of visa applied for)
3 是否有簽證被撤消的記錄(Have you ever had a visa canceled?
4 是否有曾被拒絕進入澳大利亞的記錄(Have you ever been refused an permit or visa in Australia?)
5 是否曾經或者正在持有過橋簽證 E(Have you held,or do you currently hold a bridging visa E?)
6 是否正在移民集中營(Are you currently in immigration detention?)
7 是否曾經到過澳大利亞,目前是否持有有效簽證(Have you previous been to Australia,held or currently hold a visa for travel to Australia?)
第三部分:主申請人詳情(Main applicant's details)
序號 應該填寫的內容
1 主申請人的住址、姓名、漢字寫法、性別、出生年月日、出生地、護照號碼、護照簽發國家、簽發地、簽發日期、到期日期(Main applicant's address, full name, name in Chinese, sex, date of birth, place of birth,details of passport)
2 主申請人國籍、居住地、婚姻狀況(Of which countries are you a citizen? Country of current residence, current marital status)
3 主申請人以前的婚姻情況,如果曾經結婚,請提供前夫/妻的姓名、出生年月日、出生地、婚姻關係起止年月日、如何終止、有沒有育有子女(Have you previously been married or been in interdependent relationship?)
4 主申請人的住址、通訊地址、電話號碼、傳真號碼、電子郵件(Main applicant's residential address,address for correspondence, telephone number ,fax number, fax number and email address)
5 是否指定代理人,是否授權澳大利亞移民部與指定的代理人聯繫(Have you appointed a agent,Do you agree to DIMA contacting a person you have
6 母語語種、英語(Q吧)水平、其他語言水平(Mail language,How well do you communicate in English? Other languages you read,understand, understand, speak and write fluently)
7 移民后準備在澳大利亞哪個州居住(Where do you intend to live in Australia?)
8 移民時,準備攜帶多少資金、物品財產入境(What is the value of money, goods and assets which you intend to bring to Australia?)
9 身份證號碼(Identification number)
10 家庭成員的詳情,包括父母、兄弟姐妹、子女和其他受扶養者的性別、出生年月日、婚姻狀況、居住國家;如果家庭成員在澳大利亞,持有的什麼簽證(Give details of all your family)
11 主申請人的子女是否在主申請人的監護之下、婚姻狀況(Are all the children listed above in your care and legal custody? Marriage status)
12 其他人對主申請人的子女有設有監護權(Does other person have custodial, access or guardianship rights to any of these children?)
13 子女不和主申請人一起赴澳大利亞,何人對其承擔撫養義務(Are any of the children not migrating with you in your care and legal custody?)
第四部分 配偶詳情(Partner's details)
序號 應該填寫的內容
1. 配偶姓名、漢字寫法、性別、出生年月日、出生地(Partner's full time ,partner's in your Chinese language,sex, date of birth,place of birth)
2 配偶國籍或者在澳大利亞居住身份、目前居住國家、住址、電話號碼、傳真號碼、電子郵件地址(What is you partner's citizenship/residence status in Australia ?Partner's country of current residence,residential address,telephone number, fax,number, fax number,email address)
3 配偶經常性職業(Partner's usual occupation)
4 配偶以前是否有婚史,如果是,提供配偶前夫/妻的姓名、出生年月日、婚姻關係起止日期、如何終止的、育有多少孩子(Has your previously been married or been in a de facto or interdependent relationship? If yes, provide name of previous partner,date of birth,period of marriage or relationship? How did it end? Number of children)
5 配偶家庭成員詳情;包括父母、兄弟姐妹、子女和其他受撫養者(Details of all your partner's family, including partner's parents,brothers and sisters,children and other dependents)
第五部分 戀愛婚姻詳情(Details of love and marriage)
序號 應該填寫的內容
1 何時、何地兩人相識?(When and where did you and your first meet?)
2 何時、何地兩人開始配偶關係?(When and where did you begin a relationship with your partner?)
3 兩人準備維持持久的關係嗎?(Do you and your partner intend to maintain a lasting relationship?)
4 如果你和你的配偶是一種同居關係,你同時還和其他人保持有法律上的婚姻關係嗎?(If and your partner are living in de facto or interdependent relationship, and either of you still legally married to another person?)
5 兩人發生這種關係僅僅是為了獲得在澳大利亞永久居留身份嗎?(Did you enter into this relationship with your partner solely to gain permanent residence in Australia?)
6 提供婚姻細節(Give details of marriage)
7 你和你的配偶是一種同居關係,你和你的配偶有血緣、收養關係嗎?(If you are in an interdependent or de facto relationship, are you related to your by blood or adoption?)
8 如果你在澳大利亞申請,你入境時持有臨時婚姻簽證V300而且準備和擔保人結婚嗎?(If are applying in Australia,did you enter Australia as the holder of a subclass 300(Prospective marriage) visa and marry your sponsor?)
9 如果兩人關係終止,你會通知移民部嗎?(Will you inform the Department if your relationship with your partner ends before this application is decided?)
第六部分 健康和品格(Health and character)
序號 應該填寫的內容
1 申請中包括的子女或者任何其他人是否曾經有過、或者現在有肺結核或任何其他嚴重疾病(包括精神病)、病情或殘疾,如果是,請提供是否需要治療、所需開支、危及他人等詳情(Has the child,or any other person, included in this application, ever had or currently have tuberculosis or any other serious disease(including mental illness) ,condition or disability?)
2 申請中包括的子女或者任何其他人是否受過刑事處罰,如果是,請提供詳情(Has the child,or any other person, included in this application, even been convicted of crime of offense in any country?If yes,provide details)
3 申請中包括的子女或者任何其他人是否服過兵役(Has the child,or any other person ,included in this application or not,ever served in the armed forces?)
4 過去 10年中居住超過 12個月的地址、居住起止年月日(In which countries has the child lived for 12 months or more during the last 10 years?Dates lived)
5 申請人以前是否被移民部書面允許在澳大利亞工作?(Have you ever been written permission by the Department of Immigration to work in Australia?
6 以前是否從澳大利亞領取過福利金(Have you ever been paid any benefits or received any social services from a government agency in Australia?)
7 是在澳大利亞境內還是境外申請(Are you apply in Australia or outside Australia?)
第七部分 提名人詳情(Nomination details)
序號 應該填寫的內容
1 提名人與被提名人關係,被提名人姓名、出生年月日、與提名人關係(I wish to nominate(name of applicant) for permanent residence in Australia because he/she is:my spouse(including de facto spouse)or my inter dependent partner.Full name,date of birth,relationship to partner.
2 以前是否在澳大利亞遞交過提名申請或者在澳大利亞境外遞交過擔保申請,如果是,提供遞交的日期、關係、遞交申請的辦公室、簽證是否被批准、關係終止的日期及原因(Have you previously lodged a nomination for residence in Australia or a sponsorship for migration overseas?give date of sponsorship/nomination,relationship to you,name of overseas post/Australian office where sponsorship or on was lodged.Was a visa granted,Date relationship ended,How relationship ended)
3 是否曾經是被提名/擔保人(Were you originally sponsored/nominated as spouse,prospective spouse or inter dependent partner?)
4 通常居住在澳大利亞嗎,是澳大利亞公民嗎(Are you usually resident in Australia?)
5 過去 10年中居住超過 12個月的地址、居住起止年月日(In which countries has the child lived for 12 months or more during the last 10 years? Dates lived there)
6 是否曾經有過、或者現在有肺結核或任何其他嚴重疾病(包括精神病)、病情或殘疾,如果是,請提供是否需要治療、所需開支、危及他人等詳情(has the child,or any other ,included in this application,ever had or currently have tuberculosis or any other serious disease(including mental illness),condition or disability?)
7 是否受過刑事處罰,如果是,請提供詳情(Has the child,or any other person, included in this application ever been convicted of crime of offense in any country?If yes,provide details)
第八部分 需要補充的其他信息(Additional information)
序號 應該填寫的內容
1 根據實際情況,填寫自己認為需要補充說明的信息(Additional information)
2 在填寫申請表格過程中,是否得到了有關人士的幫助,如果是,請提供幫助者的姓名、地址、移民代理號是否收費(Did you receive help completing this form.If yes,provide person's name,his address,migration agent registration number.Were you charged a fee for this help?) |
|