[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

貝殼網友二級

本科畢業(五級)

積分
長橋翁 發表於 2008-3-28 18:10 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
二十幾年前就已經有過這種低智的非洲財富騙局,前幾天突然我又收到這麼一封,看后只想笑,也可憐這 SB 的弱智。發給大家笑一笑,有興趣的不妨給以下地址發個玩一玩那個弱智

AVOCAT MICHAEL C. AGBINKO
Avocat 01 BP 4452, Cotonou,
Republique du Benin
Telephone: +229-97846404
Email: michael.agbinko@yahoo.fr

ATTN: Wang,

I am Avocat Michael Agbinko, the attorney at law to Late Peter Wang, a national of your country, who used to work as the Director of Produits petroliers (TOTAL BENIN) in Benin Republic West Africa Here in after shall be Referred to as my client.

On Sunday 27th of May 2001 my client also His wife and their three Children were involved in a car accident Along Grossi express-road. All occupants of the vehicle Unfortunately lost their lives.Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives this has also proved Unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track His last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his Family hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in Repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank here.  These huge deposits were lodged particularly, with the "BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DU BENIN (BAB)" An affiliate of Commercial Bank of Africa where the Deceased had an account valued  at about $18.5 million dollars.

The Bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated. Since I have been unsuccessful in Locating the relatives for over seven years now I seek your consent To present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you have The same last name so that the proceeds of this account valued at $18.5 million dollars can be paid to you and  then you and me can Share the money.50% to me and 50% to you I will procure all Necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make.All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this Deal through.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. And the way we are going to achieve this is I will need the following important information from you,

Your Full Name and Address,
Your Age,
Occupation and Position,
Your Telephone and  Mobile  for Communication Purpose.

For privacy reply to my private Email: michael.agbinko@yahoo.fr
I await your reply ASAP.

Best Regards,
Avocat Michael Agbinko
您需要登錄后才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

關於本站 | 隱私權政策 | 免責條款 | 版權聲明 | 聯絡我們

Copyright © 2001-2013 海外華人中文門戶:倍可親 (http://big5.backchina.com) All Rights Reserved.

程序系統基於 Discuz! X3.1 商業版 優化 Discuz! © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

本站時間採用京港台時間 GMT+8, 2024-4-18 16:18

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表