主題

帖子

積分

有過貢獻的斑竹

留學博士后(十二級)

積分
平安貝兒 發表於 2004-7-28 22:22 | 只看該作者
樓上的,貝兒佩服你的勇氣哦!我們期待與你分享你學校英語的苦樂酸甜!

其實這裡不僅僅是互相學習,也是分享不同文化背景下,各人學習語言的心得!你的外遇令貝兒好羨慕哦,希望你多多來支持!謝謝!

阿里阿多!
Life is like a box of chocolate, you just never know what you will get.... @ Claire @
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

貝殼新手上路

胖子

積分
arxu 發表於 2004-7-29 06:07 | 只看該作者
呵呵,勇氣很多時候是被逼出來的,誰叫我畢業的時候趕上全國下崗的高峰期呢。
別羨慕我的外遇,為她我尷尬的很。為什麼?因為忘不了元配啊,當我們坐討論課的時候,我的發言就是德語的觀點加上英語的解釋,連教授都在邊上偷偷的笑,再加上和八國聯軍們學的語言,天啊,自由討論的時候,舌頭和大腦都不是一個步調。真的是不知道自己在說什麼,哈哈哈,
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

貝殼新手上路

新新移民(六級)

積分
newsphinx 發表於 2004-7-31 17:21 | 只看該作者
I am terribly sorry for being a newbie and not to say hello first.
Hello, everyone and wishing you all the best.
I guess I can learn some English here.
The going gets tough, the tough gets going.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

註冊會員

留學博士后(十二級)

積分
tongyuncc 發表於 2004-8-2 23:13 | 只看該作者
認識英文多少年: 10年了 但只是4級水平
怎麼認識英文的:初一正式學英語的時候
和英文的感情怎麼樣: 大學畢業前很厭惡 但現在很想master 他!
有沒有外遇: 呵呵呵 想有 但得等master 俄English 以後!
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

註冊會員

新新移民(六級)

積分
58956663 發表於 2004-8-9 21:32 | 只看該作者
c英文YR14年了,她好象c我有o分,我始K不能得到她.
JR英文是上中Wr_始的.
和英文的感情我X得好象就是在和一漂亮的MM,X得很苦,又X得很甜.
外遇嘛,曾在日本人那打^工,]有k法啊.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

註冊會員

小留學生(一級)

積分
rain.sh 發表於 2004-8-10 03:56 | 只看該作者
英語就象BABY,如果你經常惦記著她她就會想著你,只可惜大學那幾年沒好好呵護我的「BABY」導致工作了她幾乎把我遺忘,但如果我現在重新好好疼她應該還來得及。
至於外遇:在沒有HUSBAND之前不考慮:)
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

註冊會員

初過語言關(三級)

積分
想贏 發表於 2004-8-10 22:07 | 只看該作者

我個語言傻瓜講講吧。

我初中開始學英語,一開始我就不喜歡。第一次聽寫,我以為寫音標,寫在手上,想作弊卻被老師發現。其實老師只是聽寫單詞,我卻被說了一通,臉紅耳赤了一節課。不過從此後也沒發奮,一直英語就沒績格過,績格過唯一一次就是高考,哎,高考也講運氣,鬼知道怎麼績格了。十多年過去了,英語對我來說沒有用,我不識她,她不理我,大家相安無事。就在上個月吧。2004。7。23我去了桂林旅遊。遇到很多鬼佬,他們很友好(應該說我們很友善吧。),我在街上買芝麻糊吃時,一個鬼佬就在張望,他說英語,問賣芝麻糊的老太婆是什麼東西。老人家聽不懂,我聽懂了,但這芝麻糊我可不知怎樣講。我費了九牛二虎之力解釋,他也不明白,這時,他用鼻子去聞,老太婆不高興了,勺子一揮朝他打去,嚇得他驚慌的躲避,向我投來求助的目光。哎,我什麼時候能說一口流利的英語呢!我怎能忘記那目光!
上網,聽歌,看美女,雙飛
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

註冊會員

小留學生(一級)

積分
wymhml 發表於 2004-8-12 03:14 | 只看該作者

我想學都是給逼得!

初中一年級就認識他了,可是到現在還不會用,我倒是想把他徹底忘掉,可是不行呀,評職稱得要這東西!!!!
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

註冊會員

大學預科(二級)

積分
cqsteven 發表於 2004-8-12 06:47 | 只看該作者
22 years,but I still can't speak english fluently,too bad.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

有過貢獻的斑竹

愛國華僑(十五級)

積分
Q兒4ever 發表於 2004-8-16 23:08 | 只看該作者
I like English very much~,she is my closest friend!
Although i can't speak it very well,i still will learn it^_^
活著要堅強!
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

有過貢獻的斑竹

倍可親智囊會員(十八級)

積分
 樓主| 珊SHaN 發表於 2004-8-23 21:27 | 只看該作者
發現好多朋友都說認識英文很久,可惜還是沒有很成功。
其實我覺得學另一種語言需要好多條件的,想要掌握到熟練得像第一語言那種水平肯定超級難。 而且不同年齡段也應該有不同的標準吧。。最重要是大家都還對學習英文保有很大熱情么! 希望這個版可以幫助大家交流,達到你給自己定下的英文目標哦~  
☆以上內容,寫在可親,留在可親,僅限可親。☆
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

有過貢獻的斑竹

倍可親智囊會員(十八級)

積分
Adelyn 發表於 2004-8-24 09:16 | 只看該作者
i don't like english but i have to use it (sorry, not her, i never had an affair with this urgly girl my pinyin is terrible and my pc doesn't have the support for chinese language input. i have to write reports and email messages every day. i consider anyone's complaint my failure. it is not about love and hate. i have no choice. i have to live with "her". i don't date. i have no extra affairs. i miss my first date, chinese. she is a good girl and i regret i didn't treat her well...
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

註冊會員

初過語言關(三級)

積分
noooono 發表於 2004-8-24 18:44 | 只看該作者
說起英文,我認識它也有近20年了。憶起第一節英文課老師教good morning,我那時
不認識音標,就在它旁邊大書「骨得摸您」。至今我每天上班問候老外早上好時,
都還讀「骨得摸臉」呢,還沒人聽出過有什麼異常。呵呵~~~~。

從沒有過外遇。尤痴愛中文作品,一看到英文的東東還會犯頭痛。太懶了,哈哈。

hey, look at my upstairs. if you take a good look at that post again. you'd find something really strange. please fix it up. this is not a bad way to improve our english. emmmmmmmmmm..........
醉笑陪君三萬場,不訴離傷
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

有過貢獻的斑竹

倍可親智囊會員(十八級)

積分
Adelyn 發表於 2004-8-24 22:47 | 只看該作者
I am surprised you don't like it. I used this all-lower-case style to write email messages for years without recieving a single complaint. And this is the first time I got a protest for it. Probably you are not familiar with this 'net style of email writing. It has a deep root among people who need to write computer programs in their work. The strict computer rules drove everyone mad and it immediately became a fashion to write email messages without a single capitalized letter. I suspect that it is a style as old as the C computer language and the internet itself. (correct typos)
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

註冊會員

初過語言關(三級)

積分
noooono 發表於 2004-8-25 09:52 | 只看該作者
i am not that case-sensitive. moreover, i write all messages in lower-case all the time.
the reason i don't like your post is its style. frankly speaking, besides spelling mistake ('urgly' should be 'ugly', right?), you just put those english words together in an order of chinese combination. there is no transition words in your paragraph (there is always i,i,i or u, u, u ). in a word, your english looks so chinese. for example, your own line,'my pc doesn't have the support for chinese language input', isn't quite english. englishmen or americans don't speak english like that. they always take a simplest way to go.... therefore, 'my pc doesn't support chinese input' or 'my pc doesn't have chinese input' will definitely look better. and more, what are email messages? emails or messages? 'i consider anyone's complaint my failure.' why is there 'anyone's complaint'? would 'any complaint' or 'every complaint' go wrong in this case? can i say 'i consider any complaint a failure' or 'i attribute every complaint to my fault'instead? you can find out more from your post, such as 'extra affairs'.....

we all make mistakes. it is not a shame. nobody will be right forever. as a human being, i also make mistakes often. so i will keep the following line in my mind, 'i'd consider every complaint a failure'. hope you'll take it seriously too.
醉笑陪君三萬場,不訴離傷
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

註冊會員

初過語言關(三級)

積分
noooono 發表於 2004-8-25 09:57 | 只看該作者
'a simplest way' should be 'the simplest way' in above post.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

有過貢獻的斑竹

倍可親智囊會員(十八級)

積分
Adelyn 發表於 2004-8-25 13:51 | 只看該作者

To noooono

Thank you for your critiques.

I agree with you for all your points except one. The word "email" has no plural form and "email messages" or "six pieces of email" shall be fine.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

註冊會員

初過語言關(三級)

積分
noooono 發表於 2004-8-25 17:44 | 只看該作者
you're welcome. and i don't think i criticized you. i was just kind of outspoken.

tell you a truth that i've been really confused about the plural form. i've even heard 'water' in plural. they often use 'two spring waters' instead of 'two bottles of spring water'. likewise, beer,bread, and so on, they all can be in plural form. does this sound strange to you? to me? yes, it did. so i will go and ask some locals about the 'email' one.

by the way, there would be no harm if we are picky on our english. my teacher always says, 'the more mistakes you have, the more you will learn.' so far, we've learned something through this discussion.
醉笑陪君三萬場,不訴離傷
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

有過貢獻的斑竹

倍可親智囊會員(十八級)

積分
Adelyn 發表於 2004-8-25 18:21 | 只看該作者

Give us two beers,... cheers!

I've heard of the same too (two waters). Though I could say it without hesitation, I dared not to put it in written pieces and send out (for I could be misunderstood).

By the way, I first learned that from an electronic mail correspondence. I was informed that there would be two separate pieces of e-mail following up.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

註冊會員

初過語言關(三級)

積分
chemgirl 發表於 2004-8-26 05:34 | 只看該作者

how do you do

it's my first time to come here. i am not familiar with the habbits here. maybe i can be your good friends. i just want to improve my English as soon as possible. so, i am here!
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄后才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

關於本站 | 隱私權政策 | 免責條款 | 版權聲明 | 聯絡我們

Copyright © 2001-2013 海外華人中文門戶:倍可親 (http://big5.backchina.com) All Rights Reserved.

程序系統基於 Discuz! X3.1 商業版 優化 Discuz! © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

本站時間採用京港台時間 GMT+8, 2024-4-28 12:12

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表