倍可親

回復: 0
列印 上一主題 下一主題

NBA球員布朗長城刻字遭痛批微博致歉(雙語)

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
魔之右手 發表於 2016-10-16 13:20 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
American National Basketball Association (NBA) player Bobby Brown issued an apology on Tuesday after he sparked public anger by defacing the Great Wall of China.

近日美國NBA球員布朗因在長城刻字引起了公眾的憤怒,本周二,布朗發表了一份道歉聲明。

On Monday, Brown, a point guard for the NBA』s Houston Rockets, posted a picture on Sina Weibo of a part of the Mutianyu stretch of the Great Wall upon which he had scratched his signature and uniform number. The photo was accompanied by the text, "Had a blast at the Great Wall of China today," the Beijing Youth Daily reported on Wednesday.

本周一,火箭隊控衛布朗在新浪微博上貼出了一張照片,照片顯示布朗在長城慕田峪段的城牆上刻下了自己的簽名和隊服數字。據《北京青年報》周三報道,在照片下還有這麼一段文字「在長城度過了酷炫的一天」。

The post went viral as many Chinese netizens criticized the player for damaging one of the country』s most iconic cultural relics.

這篇博客隨後在網上瘋傳,許多中國網民都批評布朗毀壞了中國最具標誌性的文化古迹。

One of the player』s fans commented on Sina Weibo, "This is a world heritage site, not your toilet."

布朗的一名球迷在新浪微博上評論說道:「這是一個世界遺產,而不是你家的廁所。」

Another netizen posted, "If you truly love this country, you should take care of it."

另一名網友則發文說道:「如果你真的熱愛這個國家,那麼你就應該慎重一點。」

Brown apologized on Sina Weibo on Tuesday, "I』m sorry for this!! I apologize I didn』t mean any harm by this, I respect the Chinese culture I made an honest mistake…hope you forgive me."

本周二,布朗在新浪微博上做出了道歉:「真是對不起!!我道歉,我不是故意的!我很尊重中國文化,我犯了一個大錯誤!!希望你們能夠原諒我。」

The two posts, however, were soon deleted.

但是隨後這兩篇微博都被刪除了。

An official from the Beijing Municipal Administration of Tourism told the Global Times on Wednesday that the case is currently under investigation.
本周三,據北京旅遊管理局一名官員對《環球時報》透露說,目前這起事件正在調查之中。

"Punishment, such as a fine or warning, will be given to unruly tourists according to their behavior," the official said.

這名官員說道:「不守規矩的遊客將會根據自己的行為受到罰款或者警告等處罰。」

The official also pointed out that designated boards have been set up along the wall upon which tourists can leave messages.

這名官員同時指出,在長城沿線設有指定的留言板,遊客們可以在那上面寫下自己想留下的話。

Brown and the Houston Rockets are currently visiting China to participate in the NBA』s 10th edition of the China Games in Beijing and Shanghai.

布朗和火箭隊目前正在訪問中國,他們要在北京和上海參加NBA第10屆國際系列賽中國站比賽。
您需要登錄后才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

關於本站 | 隱私權政策 | 免責條款 | 版權聲明 | 聯絡我們

Copyright © 2001-2013 海外華人中文門戶:倍可親 (http://big5.backchina.com) All Rights Reserved.

程序系統基於 Discuz! X3.1 商業版 優化 Discuz! © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

本站時間採用京港台時間 GMT+8, 2024-4-27 02:45

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表