倍可親

回復: 31
列印 上一主題 下一主題

商務英語900句

[複製鏈接]

5661

主題

2萬

帖子

1萬

積分

版主

倍可親無極天淵(廿十萬級)

Rank: 7Rank: 7Rank: 7

積分
15732
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
Blue Ivy 發表於 2004-10-29 09:38 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
商務英語900句 1

1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.     
我需要一個成套服務,包括機票和住宿
2 I』d like to change this ticket to the first class.
我想把這張票換成頭等車。
3 I』d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.
我要預訂去芝加哥的卧鋪。
4 I won』t check this baggage 這件行李我不託運。
5 I』d like to sit in the front of the plane.
6 I missed my train.            
7 I have nothing to declare.  我沒申報的東西。
8 it』s all personal effects. 這些東西都是私人用品。
9 I』ll pick up ticket at the airport counter.
我會在機場櫃檯拿機票。
10 I』d like two seats on today』s northwest flight 7 to Detroit, please.
我想訂兩張今天西北航空7班次到底特律的機票。
11 we waited for john in the lobby of the airport.
我們在機場的大廳里等約翰。
12 I』d like to buy an excursion pass instead.
我要買一張優待票代替。
13 I』d like a refund on this ticket.  我要退這張票。
14 I』d like to have a seat by the window.
我要一個靠窗的座位。
15 you have to change at Chicago station.
你必須要在芝加哥站轉車。
16 we have only one a day for New York.
到紐約的一天只有一班。
17 sorry, they are already full.   抱歉,全部滿了。
18 I』d like to reserve a seat to New York.
我要預訂一個座位去紐約。
19 the flight number is ak708 on September 5th.
20 there』s a ten thirty flight in the morning.
早上10點半有班機。
21 I』m looking for my baggage。 我正找我的行李。
22 I』d like to make a reservation.      我想預訂。
23 the sooner, the better.            越快越好。
24 I』d like to change my reservation.
我想變更一下我的預訂。
25 I』d like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.   我要再確認一下我從倫敦到東京的班機。
26 my reservation number is 2991.
27 I made a reservation in Tokyo.
我在東京預訂的。
28 I made reservations yesterday. 我昨天預訂的。
29 I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.     我要預訂一張從洛杉磯到東京的機票。
30 I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays.
我星期六總是有一大堆的衣物要洗。
31 the laundry is not dry enough.    衣服還沒幹。
32 I put too much detergent in the washer.
我在洗衣機里放了太多的洗衣粉。
33 this stain is really stubborn.    這污垢去不掉。
34 I did three loads of wash today.
我今天洗了三次衣服。
35 the train is comfortable.      
36 I checked my baggage in the baggage section.
我在行李房託運行李。
37 he guessed the train would come in early.
他猜想火車會很早到達。
38 the stations are always full of people。
39 I hope you have a good trip.   祝你旅途愉快。
40 you need to transfer at central station.
你必須在中央車站換車
41 how long are you going to stay here?
42 do you have anything to declare?
43 what's the purpose of your visit?
44 what time does the ship leave?
45 when will the ship leave for Honolulu?
這艘船什麼時候出發去檀香山?
46 could you please give me the departure time?
你能告訴我出發的時間嗎?
47 do I need a reservation to go by ship?
我坐船去需要預訂嗎?
48 how much for a one-way ticket to shanghai?
去上海的單程票多少錢?
49 when would you like to return/go?
你打算什麼時候回來/去?
50 do you have any tickets available for that date?
你們有那天的票嗎?
51 Do you have any tickets available for that date?
你們有那天的票嗎?
52 How much does a round trip ticket to go there cost?           一張去那邊的往返票要多少錢?
53 Would you take this coat to the cleaner』s?
你可以把這件外套送到洗衣店嗎?
54 Will you iron out the wrinkles in this skirt?
可以幫我把這件裙子燙平嗎?
55 Won』t you iron this shirt for me?
可以幫我燙這件襯衫嗎?
56 Will you bring the laundry in if it rains?
下雨時請你收一下衣服,好嗎?
57 Where am I supposed to pay the excess train fare?                     我應該在哪裡補票?
58 Where can you pick up your suitcase?
你在哪裡取你的手提箱呢?
59 When can you pick up your ticket?
你什麼時候可拿到車票呢?
60 Where is immigration?   入境處在什麼地方?
61 Where can I get my baggage?
我到哪裡去拿我的行李呢?
62 Is the departure time on schedule?
起飛時間準時嗎?
63 How long will the flight be delayed?
班機誕誤多長時間?
64 What』s the cause of the delay?什麼原因延誤?
65 Will the flight be delayed?  這班機會延誤嗎?
66 May I have baggage tags?給我行李標籤好嗎?
67 Excuse me, what time will the plane arrive in Tokyo?      對不起,請問飛機何時到達東京呢?
68 Could you explain how to fill this out?
請你說明一下怎樣填這張表好嗎?
69 May I have a customs declaration form, please?
請給一份海關申報表好嗎?
70 May I have a disembarkation card?
請給我一張離機卡好嗎?
71 Is this within the tax-free limit?
這個在免稅限額內嗎?
72 Where』s a tax-free shop?     免稅店在哪兒?
73 What time should I be at the departure gate?
我在什麼時間到登機門?
74 Could you help me find my baggage?
請你幫我找我的行李好嗎?
75 Will the flight be canceled? 這班機會取消嗎?
76 Would you please make my reservation to Chicago for tomorrow?
請幫我預訂明天去芝加哥的座位好嗎?
77 Do you have a flight to New York departing at about 10 a.m. Next Monday?
78 What』s the fare to New York, Economy Class?
去紐約的經濟艙機票多少錢?
79 Where do I pick up the ticket?
我什麼地方拿機票?
80 From which station does the train leave?
81 Can I stop over on the way?
我在中途可以停嗎?
82 Can I have a second-class one-way ticket to Chicago, please?
請給我一張去芝加哥的單程二等票好嗎?
83 Are there any discount tickets for me?
給我有折扣嗎?
84 What time does the plane take off?
飛機何時起飛呢?
85 One way or a round trip ticket?
單程票還是雙程票呢?
86 What time does the first train to Boston leave?
第一班去波士頓的列車什麼時間開出呢?
87 Is it direct train?             這是直達車嗎?
88 What platform does the train leave from?
這班車從哪個站台開出呢?
89 By what time should I check in?
我該什麼時間辦理登機手續呢?
90 What is the boarding time?     何時登機呢?
91 How much is the excess baggage charge?
超額行李費多少錢?
92 Will this flight leave on time?
這班機準時起飛嗎?
93 Can I bring this on the plane?
這件我可以帶上飛機嗎?
94 What is the gate number?    登機門是幾號?
95 Are there reserved seats on the train?
車上有預訂座位嗎?
96 Where is gate six?       6號登機門在哪兒?
97 Where is the boarding gate for this flight?
這班飛機的登機門在哪兒?
98 Has this seat number started boarding?
這個座位號已開始登機了嗎?
99 Where is the ticket office?    售票處在哪兒?
100 How long is the ticket valid?
這車票有效期多久?
101 Do I have to make a reconfirmation?
我還要再確認嗎?
102 Is there any earlier one?還有更早一點的嗎?
103 Could you tell me my reservation number, please?        請你告訴我我的預訂號碼好嗎?
104 Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a.m. train?
我可以買到今天上午7點的火車座位嗎?
105 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?
請你更改一下從倫敦到東京的班機日期好嗎?
106 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?
火車通行證有折扣嗎?
107 May I reconfirm my flight?
我可以確認我的班機嗎?
108 Are they all non-reserved seats?
他們全部不預訂的嗎?
109 Do I have to reserve a seat?
我一定要預訂座位嗎?
110 May I see a timetable?  我可以看時刻表嗎?
111 How long will I have to wait? 我要等多久呢?
112 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?
你喜歡哪種,吸煙座還是禁煙座呢?
113 Do you have any other flights?
114 When would you like to leave?
115 Can I reconfirm by phone?我能電話確認嗎?
116 Where can I make a reservation?
我到哪裡可以預訂?
117 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?
我需要預訂餐車嗎?
118 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?   火車還要多少分鐘就要到達呢?
119 Is this a daily flight?      這是每日航班嗎?
120 Excuse me. May I get by?
對不起,我可以上車嗎?
121 How much does it cost to go there by ship?
坐船到那裡要花多少錢?
122 Can I cancel this ticket? 我可以取消這票嗎?
123 Check it to my final destination
把它託運到我的目的地。
124 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.    最遲要在8點30分到達機場。
125 Take your baggage to the baggage section.
把你的行李拿到行李房去。
126 Please open your baggage.請把你行李打開。
127 Please fill in this disembarkation card.
請你填寫這張入境卡。
128 Let me see your passport, please.
129 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地為你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。
130 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。
131 It's just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.
如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的問題。
132 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我認為現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。
133 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什幺意見,我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。
134 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我們是否能保證有充足的時間來談判?
135 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那幺我們的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?
136 We'll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.
如果你們願意,我們想留幾晚供你們自由支配。
137 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.
我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。
138 That'll put us both in the picture.
這樣雙方都能了解全面的情況。
139 Then we'd have some idea of what you'll be needing.那我們會心中有數,知道你們需要什幺了。
140 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我還不能馬上說定。
141 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些實際材料拿到手總比坐著閑聊強。
142 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。
143 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?       你們不願意在北京多待一天嗎?
144 I'm  that won't be possible, much as we'd like to. 儘管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。
145 We've got to report back to the head office.
我們還要回去向總部彙報情況呢。
146 Thank you for you cooperation.
147 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.  我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。
148 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?
這是我們為你和你的朋友擬定的活動日程安排。請過目一下,好嗎?
149 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。
150 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定這個計劃上一定花了不少精力吧。
※人生有三件美事,讀書、交友、穿行於山水之間※

5661

主題

2萬

帖子

1萬

積分

版主

倍可親無極天淵(廿十萬級)

Rank: 7Rank: 7Rank: 7

積分
15732
沙發
 樓主| Blue Ivy 發表於 2004-10-29 09:41 | 只看該作者
151 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.      我們真誠地希望你們在這裡過得愉快。
152 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
153 Welcome to our factory.
154 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.              我一直都盼望著參觀貴廠。
155 You'll know our products better after this visit.
156 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department. 也許我們可以先參觀一下設計部門。
157 Then we could look at the production line.
158 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.              牆上的圖表是工藝流程表。
159 They describe how each process goes on to the next.         表述著每道工藝間的銜接情況。
160 We are running on two shifts.
我們實行的工作是兩班倒。
161 Almost every process is computerized.
幾乎每一道工藝都是由電腦控制的。
162 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而勞動強度卻降低了。
163 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有產品在整個生產過程中得通過五道質檢關。
164 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.     我們認為質量是一個企業的靈魂。
165 Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.因而,我們總是把質量放在第一位。
166 Quality is even more important than quantity.
167 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.我希望這次參觀沒給你們增添太多的麻煩。
168 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我們得戴上防護帽嗎?
169 Is the production line fully automatic?
生產線是全自動的嗎?
170 What kind of quality control do you have?
你們用什幺辦法來控制質量呢?
171 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有產品出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。
172 What's your general impression, may I ask?
173 I'm impressed by your approach to business.
你們經營業務的方法給我留下了很深的印象。
174 The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.
我認為你們的產品可以使你們勝過競爭對手。
175 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就質量而言,沒有任何廠家能和我們相比。
176 I think we may be able to work together in the future.             我想也許將來我們可以合作。
177 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.  我們想把生意擴大到中國市場。
178 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探詢與貴公司建立貿易關係的可能性。
179 We would be glad to start business with you.
我們很高興能與貴公司建立貿易往來。
180 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.     洽談中請你們多加關照。
181 We are happy to be of help.我們很樂意幫忙。
182 I can assure you of our close cooperation.
我保證通力合作。
183 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以讓我參觀一下你們的產品陳列室嗎?
184 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.如果全部參觀的話,那需要好幾個小時。
185 You may be interested in only some of the items.               你也許對某些產品感興趣。
186 I can just have a glance at the rest.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
187 They've met with great favor home and abroad.     這些產品在國內外很受歡迎。
188 All these articles are best selling lines.
所有這些產品都是我們的暢銷貨。
189 Your desire coincides with ours.
我們雙方的願望都是一致的。
190 No wonder you're so experienced.
怪不得你這幺有經驗。
191 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
隨著競爭的加劇,紡織品貿易越來越難做了。
192 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
可以給我一些貴公司最近的商品價格目錄表或者一些有關說明資料嗎?
193 At what time can we work out a deal?
我們什幺時候洽談生意?
194 I hope to conclude some business with you.
我希望能與貴公司建立貿易關係。
195 We also hope to expand our business with you.         我們也希望與貴公司擴大貿易往來。
196 This is our common desire.
這是我們的共同願望。
197 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我想你也許已經了解到中國在對外貿易中採取了靈活的政策。
198 I've read about it, but I'd like to know more about it.
我已經知道了一點兒,但我還想多了解一些。
199 Seeing is believing.         百聞不如一見。
200 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations? 你認為該怎樣來進行這次談判呢?
201 I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.我很想了解有關貴國對外貿易的政策。
202 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.
據說你們正在實施一種新的對外貿易政策。
203 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.
我們的對外貿易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有無為基礎的。
204 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.
我們在具體操作方法上靈活多了。
205 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.
我們主要採取了一些國際上的慣例做法。
206 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you?
你們的進出口貿易也有一些調整,對嗎?
207 I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?
我想了解一下貴國的投資環境。
208 We are sure both of us have a brighter future.
我們相信雙方都有一個光明的前景。
209 We had expected much lower prices.
我們希望報價再低一些。
210 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.
這些報價比其他任何地方都要低得多。
211 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.
我可以把比貴公司報價低得多的價目表給你看看。
212 When you compare the prices, you must take everything into consideration.
當你比較價格時,首先必須把一切都要考慮進去。
213 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.
我敢保證我們向你提供的價格是合理的。
214 I don't think you'll have any difficulty in pushing sales.  我認為你推銷時不會有任何困難。
215 But the market prices are changing frequently.
但是市場價格隨時都在變化。
216 It's up to you to decide.    這主要取決於你。
217 The demand for our products has kept rising.
要求定購我們產品的人越來越多。
218 How long will your offer hold good?
一般你們報盤的有效期是多長?
219 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.
我們有補償貿易和合資經營。
220 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to us both.     我認為合資經營對雙方都是有利的。
221 Please give us your proposal if you're ready for that.
如果你們願意做合資經營,請提出你的方案。
222 Here is our contract.       這是我們的合同。
223 Please go over it and see if everything is in order.          請過目一下,看看是否一切妥當。
224 Don't you think we should add a sentence here like this?
難道你不覺得我們應該在這兒加上一句話?
225 If one side fails to observe the contract, the other side is entitled to cancel it.
如果一方不履行合同協議,另一方有權終止合同。
226 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.
造成的損失必須由毀約方承擔。
227 Do you have any comment on this clause?
你對這一條款有何看法?
228 No wonder everyone speak highly of your commercial integrity.
難怪大家都極為推崇你們的商業信譽。
229 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.   重合同、守信用是我們的一貫原則。
230 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.
你還有什麼問題要提出來供雙方討論的嗎?
231 You may rest assured that the shipment will be duly delivered.
你們盡可放心,我們會按時交貨的。
232 We must have your LC at least one month before the time of shipment.
我們必須在船運前一個月收到你們的信用證。
233 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.
合同將我們達成協議的內容基本上都寫上了。
234 I hope no questions about the terms.
我看合同的條款沒有什麼問題了。
235 I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.
我很高興這次洽談圓滿成功。
236 I hope this will lead to further business between us.
我希望這次交易使我們之間的貿易進一步發展。
237 We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.
我們將要用中文和英語分別簽署兩份原件。
238 I am ready to sign the agreement.
我已經準備好了簽合同。
239 I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy. 我知道你們要的是原件,不是傳真件。
240 So I will receive and sign it overnight.
那麼,我明天就可以收到並且簽上名了。
241 We'll still be able to meet the deadline.
我們還是可以趕上最後期限的。
242 I will keep you posted.   我會與你保持聯絡。
243 What is your hurry? 什麼事讓您這麼著急呢?
244 I'm sorry to burst in on you like this, but I'm really upset. 我很抱歉突然找您,但我真的很心煩。
245 What on earth has happened to trouble you so?             到底發生什麼事讓您如此發愁?
246 I'm  I have bad news for you.
恐怕我有壞消息要告訴您。
247 The woolen sweaters you delivered do not match the sample we provided.
你們交貨的羊毛衫和我廠提供的樣品不一致。
248 You agreed that we could make a little change in design if necessary.
可你們曾經答應這,如有必要,圖案可以稍作改動。
249 Our clients are very critical on quality.
我們的客戶對商品的質量是很挑剔的。
250 What do you want us to do? 您看怎麼辦好?
251 Our clients want a replacement.
我們的客戶要求換貨。
252 It's a bit too hard.         這有點太難了吧。
253 It's only the background color that's not identical.        這僅僅是圖案的底色不同而已。
254 It sounds like a reasonable solution.
這個解決辦法還比較合理。
255 You are saying you turn on the computer and see nothing?
你的意思是你把計算機打開后什麼也看不見?
256 I would say that you have a larger problem than just the monitor.
我想你的問題比較大,不只是顯示器的問題。
257 Whatever it is, I need this computer to work.
不管是什麼問題,我要求把這台計算機修好。
258 Is there any way you could bring it in to be looked at?
你有沒有辦法把它帶過來,讓我們看一看?
259 If not, our repairman can come to you.
要不然,我們的維修人員可以上你那裡去。
260 I would prefer if he comes here.
我倒願意他去我們那裡。
261 Our first bill came yesterday, and we have some questions.
我們昨天收到的第一張帳單,有一些問題。
262 I sure hope I can answer them for you.
我真的希望我能回答你的問題。
263 It does appear that way.看起來好象是這樣的。
264 Let me do some research on this and get back with you tomorrow.
請讓我查查看,明天再給你答覆。
265 As they are in such a damaged condition, we doubt we will be able to take delivery.
由於它們殘損如此嚴重,恐怕我們無法提貨。
266 Do you know the percentage of the damaged portion?        你們知道殘損部分的百分比嗎?
267 We should require a survey report, so that we may know the extent of the damage.
我們將要求出具檢驗報告,以便我們能了解損壞的程度。
268 You can see for yourselves the damaged condition and the reason why they are unassailable.
你們可以親眼看到完好無損情況以及貨物無法銷售的原因。
269 We should make it clear whether the damage was caused in transit or during the unloading process, or by other reasons.
我們要弄清楚貨物是否在運輸途中受損,還是在卸貨過程中受損,或者別的原因。
270 The goods were carefully packed and shipped here in excellent condition.
貨物包裝得很仔細,裝船很小心,在這兒完好無損。
271 Then the damage must be caused at somewhere along the line where the goods weren't handled properly.
那麼殘損一定是在運輸途中的什麼地方對貨物處理不妥造成的。
272 I would like to present our comments in the following order.
我希望能依照以下的順序提出我們的看法。
273 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.
首先我將簡略說明我們商品的特性。
274 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.
專利的情況會在說明競爭產品時一併提出。
275 Please proceed with your presentation.
請開始你的簡報。
276 Yes, we have been interested in new system.
是的,我們對新系統很感興趣。
277 Has your company done any research in this field?     請問貴公司對此範疇做了任何研究嗎?
278 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.
有,我們做了一些,但是因為我們才剛起步,並沒有任何資料可以提供給你們。
279 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.  如果您感興趣的話,我可以列表讓你參考。
280 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.
在結束這個問題之前順便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。
281 I would like to ask you a favor.
我可以提出一個要求嗎?
282 Would you let me know your fax number?
283 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?
可以請你在明天以前回復嗎?
284 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?你能考慮接受我們的反對案嗎?
285 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.
如果你能說服經營團隊,我會很感激。
286 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.           我建議我們休息一下喝杯咖啡。
287 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.
也許我們應該先談論完B項議題。
288 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.
事實上,我們希望可以先內部討論B項議題。
289 I see. Let's break now.
290 Shall we take a break?
291 Let us take a break now.
292 Let me suggest we take a break.
293 May I propose that we break for coffee now?
我可以提議休息一下,喝杯咖啡嗎?
294 If you insist, I will comply with your request.
如果你堅持,我們會遵照你的要求。
295 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.
我們必須強調這些付款條件對我們很重要。
296 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.              請了解這一點對我們至關重要。
297 I do not know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.
我不知道你是否了解,但是,這個條件對我們是必要的。
298 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.
我們的方針是不授與專賣權。
299 There should always be exceptions to the rule.                          
凡事總有例外。
300 I would not waste my time pursuing that.
如果是我的話,不會將時間浪費在這裡。
※人生有三件美事,讀書、交友、穿行於山水之間※
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

5661

主題

2萬

帖子

1萬

積分

版主

倍可親無極天淵(廿十萬級)

Rank: 7Rank: 7Rank: 7

積分
15732
3
 樓主| Blue Ivy 發表於 2004-10-29 09:42 | 只看該作者
301 I would like to ask you a question.
我想問你一個問題。
302 Yes. Please do.                 好,請說。
303 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty? 你可以回答我有關保證的問題嗎?
304 I do not know whether you care to answer right away.       我不知道你是否願意立即回答。
305 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.  我必須提出一些比較尷尬的問題。
306 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?      抱歉,你可以重複剛剛所說的嗎?
307 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.                請你盡量放慢說話速度。
308 I will try.     我會試試看。
309 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?
你能詳細說明你們的論據嗎?
310 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.     這會幫助我了解你們的重點。
311 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.
我們如果不了解你們對付款方式的意見,便不能進一步檢討。
312 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.
事實上,我關心的是貴公司對我們產品市場的考量。
313 We really need more specific information about your technology.
我們需要與貴公司技術相關更專門的資訊。
314 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?這個計劃必須儘速進行。一個月夠了吧?
315 I will try, but no promises.
我會試試看,但是不敢保證。
316 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?
317 You are welcome.
318 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.
以下的答案必須再經過正式確認才有效。
319 Let me give you an indication.
我可以提示一個想法。
320 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.                請記得這不是最後的回答。
321 Let us imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.    讓我們假設一個我們不同意的狀況。
322 Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.          為了討論,假設我方不同意。
323 There is no such published information.
沒有相關的出版資料。
324 Such data is confidential.
這樣的資料為機密資料。
325 I am not sure such data does exist.
我不確定是否有這樣的資料存在。
326 It would depend on what is on the list.
這要看列表內容。
327 We need them urgently.
我們急需這些資料。
328 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.
好。我們收齊之後會立即寄給你。
329 I would like to talk to Mr. Liu.
330 May I speak to Mr. Johnson, please?
331 May I speak to your boss?
332 Give me someone who can speak English.
333 Is there anyone who can speak English?
334 I would like to talk with someone in charge.
我想請你們負責人講話。
335 I would like to talk to your chief.
我想請你們主管講話。
336 Let me talk to Mr. Wang. 我要請王先生講話。
337 Can I speak to Mr. Li?我能請李先生講話嗎?
338 When is he expected to be back?
他什麼時候回來?
339 Do you know when he will be back?
340 Can you tell me what time Mr. Chen will be back?        你能否告訴我陳先生何時會回來?
341 Who is this, please?      請問你是哪一位?
342 Who is calling, please?       請問你是誰?
343 May I have your name?       請問你姓名?
344 Whom are you calling?         你要找誰?
345 Will you please spell his name for me?
請你把他的名字拼給我好嗎?
346 Please say it again.           請再說一遍。
347 Would you speak a little louder?
348 Will you speak up, please?   請你大聲一點。
349 Will you speak more slowly?  請你說慢一點。
350 Mr. Wang is not in now.王先生現在不在此地。
351 He is not in now.          他現在不在這裡。
352 He has not come in yet.        他還沒有來。
353 He will be here in 30 minutes.
354 He has gone home.      
355 He is in conference.           他正在開會。
356 May I take your message?  你需要留言嗎?
357 May I have him call you back?
要我請他回你電話嗎?
358 I am sorry Mr. Chen is unavailable, would you like to speak to anyone else?
抱歉陳先生不在,你要不要跟其他人講話?
359 I will transfer this call to Mr. Chen.
我把這個電話轉給陳先生。
360 Would you hold the line, please, I will find out his number for you.
361 I am sorry to keep you waiting.
真抱歉,讓你久等了。
362 His extension number is 285.
他的分機號碼是285。
363 He is speaking on another phone.
他正在接聽別的電話。
364 Would you please take a message?
請你代我留話好嗎?
365 Would you like to leave any message?
你要留什麼話嗎?
366 I would like to place a station-to-station call.
我要打一個叫號電話。
367 I would like to place a person-to-person call.
我要打一個叫人電話。
368 I don't know how to do that.
我不知道該怎麼打。
369 Will you accept the charge?
你願意付電話費用嗎?
370 Where is the telephone office?
電話局在什麼地方?
371 Is there a public phone near here?
這附近有公用電話嗎?
372 Do you have a coin for the phone?
你有打電話的硬幣嗎?
373 How do I call this number?
這個號碼怎麼打?
374 Do you have a phone book (directory)?
375 I would like to make a long distance call to Taibei.             我想打個長途電話到台北去。
376 I want to make an overseas call to the United States?            我想打個越洋長途到美國去。
377 How much is a call to the United States?
378 Will you please call me back?
379 May I use your telephone?
380 Someone is using the phone.
有人在用電話。
381 Do you have an extension?
你有分機嗎?
382 We don't have an extension.
我們沒有分機。
383 There is a phone booth in the corner.
在轉角處有個電話亭。
384 It is a pay phone.
那是一個付費電話。
385 Whom do you want to call?
你要打電話給誰?
386 I want to make a local call.
我要打個市內電話。
387 What is the number?
388 Call information for the number.
打查號台查詢電話號碼。
389 The phone seems to be out of order.
電話好像出故障了。
390 I tried several times to call, but there is no answer.          我打了幾次,但是沒有人回答。
391 I 'm going to dial the number.
392 The telephone is ringing.       電話鈴響了。
393 No one is answering the phone..
394 My friend phoned me at 10 a.m. yesterday.
395 The phone is busy.              電話佔線。
396 Sorry to have kept you waiting.
抱歉使你久等了。
397 Who do you want to speak to?
398 What number are you calling?
399 Operator, you gave me a wrong number.
總機,你給我接錯號碼了。
400 Where are you calling from?
401 I'm calling from a public phone.
我打的是公用電話。
402 Contact me by telephone.        電話聯繫。
403 I will be in between six and eight.
我6點至8點都在。
404 I will be here all night.    我整晚都會在這裡。
405 All right, I will be waiting for you .
好的,我會等候你的。
406 Hello, is this the home of Mr. Chen?
407 Hello. I wish to speak to Mr.Chen?
408 Will you please repeat it?
409 He has left already .
410 He is attending a conference now.
他正在出席會議。
411 Hello, This is operator.
喂!我是接線員。
412 I'll call you up later.
413 May I talk to Mr. McCoy?
我要和麥考伊先生講話好嗎?
414 May I use the telephone?
415 This is Shen calling.
416 Is that Mr.Shen?
417 Yes, this is Shen speaking.
418 Whom do you want to talk to?
419 I'd like to speak to Mr. Jack.
420 I'll connect you with his office.
我會打電話到他的公司和你聯絡。
421 Sorry kept you waiting so long. You are on .
抱歉讓你久等了,接通了。
422 The line is busy.                    佔線。
423 No answer.                 沒有人接電話。
424 He is on the phone.           他正在通話。
425 This telephone line is interrupted. 電話不通。
426 The wire has got crossed.      電話串線了。
427 Who is speaking?        請問是誰打來的?
428 I'm  you have the wrong number.
恐怕你打錯號碼了。
429 I'll calling 265-5822.          打265-5822。
430 Please ring off.                 請掛電話。
431 I'll call you back.
432 Let me talk to her over the phone.
433 Would you call Miss Shen to the telephone?
434 Sorry, She is out. Shall I take a message?
435 I'm going to put on to her.  我會請她回電話。
436 The voice is not distinct.       聲音不清楚。
437 Give me a ring at my office.
打電話到我辦公室。
438 I'd like to make an overseas call to Taibei, Taiwan by collect call.
我要打對方付費的電話到台灣的台北。
439 Can I fix an overseas call to London by person-to-person call?
我要打到倫敦的叫人電話好嗎?
440 What is your part's name?
對方的姓名是什麼?
441 How do you spell your last name?
你的姓是怎樣拼寫的?
442 Pound Sterling please.
請換成英鎊吧。
443 Well, er, in your case, I see no reason why not. What's your proposition?
這個,呃,我看可以。您想透支多少?
444 Is there any interest on this money?
這筆透支要利息嗎?
445 Yes, sir. Your account was overdrawn 15 dollars on the 12th of this month.
是的,先生。本月12日這一天您的帳戶上透支了15美元。
446 According to the regulations, sir, you'll have to reimburse the bank for the amount paid.
根據規定,先生,您應該補償銀行付的那筆款了。
447 I want to buy some traveler』s checks.
我想買些旅行支票。
448 I have been told you have just changed the interest rate on savings accounts. Is that true?
聽說你們儲蓄率剛調過,是真的嗎?
449 Have you got your chequebook with you?
您支票本帶來了沒有?
450 The amount you want to transfer.
您要轉帳的金額。
※人生有三件美事,讀書、交友、穿行於山水之間※
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

354

主題

1606

帖子

747

積分

有過貢獻的斑竹

愛國華僑(十五級)

Rank: 3Rank: 3

積分
747
4
一劍飄飄 發表於 2004-10-29 22:32 | 只看該作者
己經納入 {典藏} ,請繼續
本站跟貼法則1:如果你發現這個貼子不錯,趕緊再跟上一貼表示支持 本站跟貼法則2:如果你發現這個貼子很爛,繼續跟上一貼提出批評 本站跟貼法則3:What? 弄了半天你還沒註冊啊~~,趕緊到倍可親上註冊ID吧~~ 本站跟貼法則4:註冊好ID后請繼續參照跟貼法則1、2執行
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

50

主題

745

帖子

179

積分

貝殼網友一級

留學海龜(十四級)

Rank: 3Rank: 3

積分
179
5
陳家曄 發表於 2004-10-30 01:42 | 只看該作者
是啊,全要了
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

0

主題

349

帖子

70

積分

貝殼新手上路

海外苦力(七級)

Rank: 2

積分
70
6
笨笨熊 發表於 2004-10-30 02:29 | 只看該作者

等待繼續,謝謝

真是好東東,實用。
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

4

主題

116

帖子

25

積分

註冊會員

初過語言關(三級)

Rank: 1

積分
25
7
ericguo 發表於 2004-10-30 05:26 | 只看該作者

something wrong

I haven』t nothing to declare. 我沒申報的東西。
I think this sentence should be :I have nothing to declare.or I haven't anything to declare. right?
倍可親的朋友倍兒可親
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

354

主題

1606

帖子

747

積分

有過貢獻的斑竹

愛國華僑(十五級)

Rank: 3Rank: 3

積分
747
8
一劍飄飄 發表於 2004-10-30 23:08 | 只看該作者
是的,己經更正
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

681

主題

4563

帖子

1590

積分

有過貢獻的斑竹

倍可親智囊會員(十八級)

Rank: 3Rank: 3

積分
1590
9
Adelyn 發表於 2004-10-31 01:13 | 只看該作者

I've got some more...

12 I』d like to buy an excursion pass instead.
我要買一張優待票代替。 ->我要改成買一張優待票。

120 Excuse me. May I get by?
對不起,我可以上車? ->讓個道好嗎?我想要過去。

183 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以讓我參觀一下你們的產品陳列室嗎?(May I visit your showroom? 參觀 visit, 產品陳列室 showroom/exhibition room)
->可以讓我仔細看一下你們的樣品嗎?

209 We had expected much lower prices.
我們希望報價再低一些。 ->你們的報價太高了。

210 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.
這些報價比其他任何地方都要低得多。 ->這些報價比其他任何地方都要低。 (恐怕不是"低得多"吧?)

211 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.
我可以把比貴公司報價低得多的價目表給你看看。 ->...比貴公司報價更低的價目表... (應該是"更低", 而不是"低得多")

213 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.
我敢保證我們向你提供的價格是合理的。 ->...是非常優惠的 (合理的=reasonable)

216 It's up to you to decide.
這主要取決於你。 ->這要由你來決定。

217 The demand for our products has kept rising.
要求定購我們產品的人越來越多。 (As our products are getting more popular, the number of orders has kept increasing.)
->對我們產品的需求一直在上升。

221 Please give us your proposal if you're ready for that.
如果你們願意做合資經營,請提出你的方案。 (不需要參考上下文嗎? 合資經營=joint-venture, ready for that 準備好要做了)
->如果你們準備好要做了, 那就請提出方案來吧。

224 Don't you think we should add a sentence here like this?
難道你不覺得我們應該在這兒加上一句話? ->我們是不是應該在這兒加上一句話呢?

226 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.
-> For this reason, the loss should be taken by...
造成的損失必須由毀約方承擔。->由此而造成的... (由...承擔 taken by sb.; for this reason 由於這個原因)

228 No wonder everyone speak highly of your commercial integrity.
難怪大家都極為推崇你們的商業信譽 -> ...誠信。 (信譽 reputaton)

246 I'm I have bad news for you. -> I'm a^fraid...
恐怕我有壞消息要告訴您。

268 You can see for yourselves the damaged condition and the reason why they are unassailable.
->...the condition of damage...
你們可以親眼看到完好無損情況以及貨物無法銷售的原因。

277 Has your company done any research in this field?
請問貴公司對此範疇做了任何研究嗎? ->...在此領域... (範疇=domain, "對此範疇" 不通!)

283 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?
可以請你在明天以前回復嗎? -> 我想請你在明天以前回復,不知是否合適?

328 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.
好。我們收齊之後會立即寄給你。 ->好的,我會一邊收集一邊給你寄去。
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

4

主題

632

帖子

132

積分

貝殼網友一級

Rank: 3Rank: 3

積分
132
10
ecore 發表於 2004-11-1 06:35 | 只看該作者
謝謝!繼續啊!
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

5661

主題

2萬

帖子

1萬

積分

版主

倍可親無極天淵(廿十萬級)

Rank: 7Rank: 7Rank: 7

積分
15732
11
 樓主| Blue Ivy 發表於 2004-11-2 13:40 | 只看該作者
451 The cheque will be cleared in about three days.
大概在3天後,支票就可以兌現了。
452 I see. I'll go and check.
噢,原來是這樣,那我再去查查看。
453 Hello, may I change some money with my Master card?
我能否用萬事達卡來兌換些錢嗎?
454 Yes, you can. Would you please show me your card?
可以,讓我看看您的卡。
455 Here are you Chinese Yuan for $ 1000. And your passport and exchange memo.
這是您1000美元所換的人民幣。給您護照和兌換清單。
456 How much would you like to remit?
您想匯多少錢?
457 I suppose you want to send U.S. Dollars.
我想您是匯美元吧?
458 May I ask the reason for your remittance?
可以請問匯款的原因嗎?
459 Do you want to remit the money by airmail or by cable, sir?
您想要航空信還是電匯,先生?
460 So you can take M/T, and they will take a longer time to reach New York Bank.
那麼你要採用信匯,只是信匯匯款到紐約銀行用的時間較長。
461 Would you care to take a seat while I make out a receipt?
請坐一會兒好嗎?我給您開個收據。
462 I'll take M/T.
那我就用信匯吧。
463 For £300 to London, the commission is 3, please.     匯款300英鎊到倫敦,費用為3英鎊。
464 Excuse me, but do you handle remittance checks here?
打擾了,你們辦理匯款支票嗎?
465 To whom is the check payable, madam?
請問支票受款人是誰,夫人?
466 Yes, I have got the license from the Bank of China. Here you are.
是的,我已得到中國銀行的許可。請過目。
467 Would you please tell me your phone number so that we'll ring you up as soon as the remittance arrives?
您能否把電話號碼告訴我,以便匯款一到就給您打電話?
468 Yes, your money has arrived.
噢,您的匯款已經到了。
469 Very well, sir. Please fill out this remittance slip.
好的,先生。請填寫這張匯款通知書。
470 How much do you charge for sending a cable transfer to London?
發一張到倫敦的電匯,要收費多少?
471 How much do you want to change?
您想兌換多少?
472 Would you please tell me the exchange rate for pound sterling into RMB?
請你告訴我英鎊兌換人民幣的匯率是多少,好嗎?
473 Here you are, please check.
給你,請查一下。
474 I want to change some British sterling into Renminbi.
我想把一些英鎊換成人民幣。
475 Are you going to use cash or traveler』s cheques?  您是用現鈔換呢,還是用旅行支票換?
476 So five hundred dollars will be 4, 350 RMB Yuan.           500美元可兌換人民幣4350元。
477 But you have to pay 5% commission on this money exchange.
但兌換這筆外幣,您得另外付5%的手續費。
478 I beg your pardon.
請原諒。
479 We would like to ask you to come here for an interview.
我們想約你來參加面試。
480 Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?
也許你已聽說過我們產品的名稱,你想知道更多一點嗎?
481 Let me tell you about our product.
關於產品一事讓我向你說明。
482 This is our most recently developed product.
這是我們最近開發的產品。
483 We'd like to recommend our new home health monitor.
我們想推薦我們新的家庭健康監測器。
484 That sounds like the product we had in mind.
那種產品好像就是我們所想要的。
485 I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.
我敢保證你會喜歡這種產品的。
486 I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.
我確信這種產品有各種你所要的款式。
487 I strongly recommend this product.
我強力推薦這種產品。
488 If I were you, I'd choose this product.
如果我是你,我就選擇這種產品。
489 We've already had a big demand for this product.
這種產品我們已有很大的需要求量。
490 This product is doing very well in foreign countries.
這種產品在國外很暢銷。
491 Our product is competitive in the international market.
我們的產品在國際市場上具有競爭力。
492 Let's move on to what makes our product sell so well.
讓我來說明是什麼原因使我們的產品銷售得那麼好。
493 Good. That's just what we want to hear.
很好,那正是我們想要聽的。
494 The distinction of our product is its lightweight.
我們產品的特點就是它很輕。
495 Our product is lower priced than the competition.
我們產品價格低廉,具有競爭力。
496 Our service has been very well-received by our customers so far.
到目前為止,顧客對我們的服務質量評價甚高。
497 One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.
這種產品的真正優點之一就是高質量和小體積。
498 Could we see the specifications for the X200?
我們可以看一下X200型的詳細規格嗎?
499 Certainly. And we also have test results that we're sure you'd be interested to see.
當然,同時我們也有測試結果,我們相信你們會有興趣看的。
500 How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?
你們的零售商和消費者的反映怎樣?
501 We have that right here in this report.
在這份報告書內就有。
502 Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?
請你多告訴我一些你們的市場分析好嗎?
503 Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.
好的,我們的市場分析告訴我們,我們產品主要的使用者年齡將在40至60歲。
504 How soon can you have your product ready?
你們多久才可以把產品準備好呢?
505 We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.
我們的產品在可在10月1日前準備好。
506 You haven't sold your product in our country so far, have you?
到目前為止,你們的產品尚未在我們國家銷售,是嗎?
507 We've only sold our product at trade fairs, not in an on-going sales campaign.
我們的產品只在商展時展售,而沒有辦促銷活動。
508 You've already quoted a price of $ 800 per 1,000. Is there a discount for larger orders?
你報的價是每1000個要美金800元,如大量訂購有折扣嗎?
509 Yes, there is. We can give a 5% discount for orders over 5,000 units.
是的,有折扣,超過5000個我們可給5%的折扣。
510 We can offer a discount in progressive stages according to the size of the order.
根據訂購數量的大小,我們可提供累進的折扣。
511 We really can't discount the price more than six percent.
我們真的無法提供超過6%的折扣。
512 A discount of six percent is all that I'm authorized to offer you.
6%的折扣是我許可權內所能給你的。
513 What sort of guarantee do you offer on your product?
你們提供什麼樣的產品保證呢?
514 A standard one. Replacement during the first year if all rules for proper use have been followed.
有一個原則,如果在一年內符合各種使用規定,就可更換。
515 We offer a life-time guarantee.
我們提供永久保證。
516 We have an extended warranty available at extra cost.
對於額外價錢我們有較長的保證期限。
517 Our guarantee covers maintenance for both parts and labor.
我們的保證是包括更換零件和免費保養。
518 Tell us about your post-purchase servicing.
告訴我們有關你們售後服務的情況。
519 We use service centers at major stores. They ship goods back to our national service center for repairs.
我們採用大店服務中心,他們可把產品運送到我們的國內服務中心維修。
520 We have a toll-free number for customers to call.
我們對顧客提供免費服務電話。
521 We exchange products under almost all circumstances.
在各種情形下我們都可更換產品。
522 Could you give us detailed descriptions of the capabilities of your product?
請你把你們產品的性能給我們詳細說明一下好嗎?
523 How long could the buyer expect your product to last?
購買者期望你們產品的使用期是多久呢?
524 What's been the consumer reaction to your product?
消費者對你們的產品有過什麼反映?
525 Have you marketed your product yet?
你們的產品尚未推出市場嗎?
526 We're  that your product's quality won't satisfy Chinese customers.
恐怕你們的產品質量無法使中國顧客滿意。
527 We feel product quality is high indeed.
我們認為產品的質量的確很高。
528 We think your X200 meets our requirements.
我們認為貴方X200型符合我們的要求。
529 I'm  that the item isn't what we're looking for.
我恐怕這種產品不是我們所要找的。
530 I think your industrial robots are the best in the field.
我認為你們的工業機器人在這領域是最好的。
531 In my opinion, the product must be priced under $ 300.
就我的意見來說,產品價格必須訂在300美元以下。
532 We feel your product is too specialized for mass marketing.
我們認為你們的產品對廣大市場而言太專業化了。
533 That brings us to the question of price. What do you have in mind?
那使我們想起價錢問題,你心目中的價錢是多少?
534 We think $ 87,000 per unit with a five percent discount for orders over 100.
我們減少到每台8.7萬美元,訂購超過100台給予5%的折扣。
535 Your unit price seems fair enough, but we're hoping for a higher discount rate.
單價似乎合理,但我們希望給予更高的折扣率。
536 Seven percent would be possible for orders for, say, 500 or more.
訂購500台或500台以上都不得有可能給予7%的折扣。
537 What's the best price you're prepared to offer for your product?
你們的產品最優惠的價格是多少呢?
538 It depends on the quantity ordered.
這要根據所訂的數量而定。
539 What do you think will be a fair price for your product?
你認為你們產品的價格公平嗎?
540 How much do you charge per unit?
你們每件要價多少呢?
541 What's your wholesale price on this item?
這種產品你們的批發價是多少呢?
542 How much of a volume discount are you prepared to offer?
總折扣你們準備提供多少?
543 That seems quite soon considering the nature of the product and shipping time.
考慮到產品的性質和運輸時間那看來太快了。
544 Other buyers are satisfied with it, but we could delay it if you could pay 40 percent up front.
其他買主對這貨物很滿意,但如果你能先付40%貨款,我們可以延遲交運。
545 Delivery costs will have to be borne by the manufacturer, I'm .
運費恐怕要由製造廠商來承擔。
546 If you can guarantee on-time delivery with a penalty for late delivery, we can accept your sales price.
如果你能保證用懲罰延誤發貨方式準時發貨,你的銷售價我們可以接受。
547 Whose responsibility are the shipment charges?
運費由誰來負責呢?
548 Who assumes shipment cost?
誰負擔運費呢?
549 That would be the responsibility of the buyer. We are prepared, however, to provide all the document.tion costs.
那是屬於買方的責任,我們僅承擔提供所有文件的費用。
550 We would also want you to cover insurance and the cost of transporting the goods to the port.
我們也要貴方負責保險以及把貨物運到港口的費用。
551 In that case, we might need to reopen the question of prices.
如果是那樣,我們也許需要重新討論價格。
552 When could we typically expect delivery?
我們希望常規的發貨時間是什麼時候呢?
553 What sort of guarantees are there against late delivery?
懲罰延遲發貨有什麼保證呢?
554 Please show us the shipping costs for several possible carries.
請告訴我們幾種可能的運輸方式的價格。
555 We'll have to check these rates against those charged by other suppliers.
我們必須核查一下由其他供應商提供的費率。
556 Shall we start the meeting now?
我們現在開始開會好嗎?
557 Thank you for attending today's meeting.
謝謝你出席今天的會議。
558 The first thing on the agenda is the drop in sales.
在議程上第一件事就是銷售額下降了。
559 The purpose of this meeting is to discuss possible solutions for the pending issues.
本次會議的目的就是要討論對懸而未解的問題的可能解決辦法。
560 Let's look at the agenda and talk the first item.
讓我們看一下議程討論第一項。
561 Mr. Smith, would you like to start things off?
史密斯先生,你要開始做事了嗎?
562 We've gone over quite a lot. Shall we take a break?
我們已進行很久了,讓我們休息一下好嗎?
563 I don't know about the rest of you, but I'd like a break.
我不知道你們是否要休息,但我想休息片刻。
564 Let's stop here and continue in about 10 minutes.
我們暫停一下,10分鐘後繼續。
565 Well, I think it's time we get back to business.
哦,我認為我們該回到正題上了。
566 Could all of you take your seats? We need to continue our meeting.
請你們各位就坐好嗎?我們要繼續開會了。
567 That's all for today.
今天就到這兒了。
568 Let's call it a day.
讓我們今天就到此為止吧。
569 How about on Tuesday afternoon of next week? Is that okay with everyone?
下星期二下午怎樣?各位沒有意見吧?
570 I'm sorry. I can't make it on Tuesday.
對不起,星期二我無法參加。
571 And so, I'd like to proceed to the next stage.
所以,我要進行下一階段了。
572 Excuse me, I'd like to ask you a question.
對不起,我可以問個問題嗎?
573 Excuse me, but may I ask a question?
對不起,我可以問個問題嗎?
574 Forgive me for interrupting, but I have a question.
對不起我插個嘴,我有一個問題。
575 Before you go on, I have a question.
在你接著干之前,我有一個問題。
576 I'm sorry to interrupt, but I'd like you to explain that a little more.
很抱歉,我插個嘴,我希望你多解釋一些。
577 Sure, what did you want to know?
真的,你想知道什麼呢?
578 Certainly. Ask whatever you like.
當然,你什麼都可以問。
579 Do we really have the means to actually pull this off?
我們確實有辦法把這事辦成嗎?
580 I'm sorry, but I didn't understand your question. Could you please restate it?
對不起,你的問題我沒有理解,請你再說一遍好嗎?
581 Would you please clarify your question?
請你把你的問題說清楚好嗎?
582 I didn't catch that, Could you go over that again?
我沒有聽清楚,請你再說明一下好嗎?
583 I'm sorry. I don't get what you're driving at.
抱歉,我不明白你的意思。
584 Could you hold your questions until I've finished?
請你把你的問題留到我把事情做完再問好嗎?
585 I'd appreciate it if you'd wait until be end for questions.
如果你等我做完再詢問我會感激你的。
586 There'll be time for questions at the end.
最後會有時間發問的。
587 How will we know whether it can have a positive effect on the company?
我們怎麼會知道它對公司能有積極的效果呢?
588 That's a tough question to answer.
那是一個很難回答的問題。
589 How much will all this cost?
一共要花多少錢呢?
590 I will talk more about that in a moment.
目前我要多討論那個問題。
591 I don't know the answer, but let me ask Mr. Chen to comment on that.
我不知道答案,讓我問一下陳先生看他有什麼看法。
592 I'll check into it and get back to you.
我查對一下然後送還給你。
593 I don't have the figures, but I'll find out.
我沒有這個數據,但我會找到的。
594 That's not my area, but I'll get an answer for you.
那不是我的範圍,但我會為你找出答案。
595 Let's ask Mr. Jiang to answer that.
那件事我讓蔣先生來答覆。
596 Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. It's very satisfying to see so many of you here.
各位女士各位先生,早上好,在這裡見到你們大家使人感到非常滿意。
597 Today, I'd like to show you something which I'm sure you'll find interesting.
今天我要向你們展示一些東西,我相信你們會感興趣的。
598 Over 5,000 hours of work went into this software, and today it's my privilege to bring it to you.
這種軟體的研製超過5000工作小時,今天我很榮辛地向你們展示它。
599 It's an honor to be speaking to you today.
今天跟你們說話至感榮幸。
600 I'm Barnard and it's my great honor to tell you about our new product.
我叫巴納德,能夠向你們說明我們的新產品,我感到非常榮幸。
※人生有三件美事,讀書、交友、穿行於山水之間※
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

5661

主題

2萬

帖子

1萬

積分

版主

倍可親無極天淵(廿十萬級)

Rank: 7Rank: 7Rank: 7

積分
15732
12
 樓主| Blue Ivy 發表於 2004-11-2 13:41 | 只看該作者
601 I've been part of this project since its beginning.
從一開始我就參與這個計劃。
602 I'm Clifton, and I've been associated with this project since the beginning.
我叫克里夫敦,從一開始我就參與了這項計劃。
603 Please look at the data of this first chart.
請看第一幅圖表的數據。
604 The data confirm that this product is safe and effective.
數據證實此種產品安全有效。
605 As you can see in this photo, we've retained the same  which was so popular in this old model.
正如你在這張圖片上所看到的,同風格的這種舊型產品非常流行,我們保留了它。
606 Now, we're doing something new making skin strong enough that it doesn't wrinkle, become dry, or develop blemishes.
現在我們正在做一些改進,使皮質變得堅韌而不致有皺紋,變干或產生磨損。
607 The X2500 has the unique feature of providing better data flow with less input time.
這種X2500型的特點就是減少輸入時間,使資料更為順暢。
608 Compared to the previous model, our new model is less expensive and easier to use.
與舊型機比較我們的新型價格便宜且更容易操作。
609 It's available in a variety of sizes at convenience stores and department stores as well.
有各種大小型號,在便利商店和百貨公司均有。
610 This is a revolutionary new product.
這是一種革命性的新產品。
611 The X2500 will change your work in the office.
X2500將會改變你在辦公室的工作。
612 We now have five different models to choose from.
我們現在有五種不同的型號供你選擇。
613 Now, ladies and gentlemen, I'd be happy to answer any questions that you might have.
各位女士各位先生,現在你們有任何問題我都樂意答覆。
614 Are there any questions?
還有什麼問題嗎?
615 Do you have any questions at this point?
就這一點你們還有什麼問題嗎?
616 If you have no questions, may I go on to the next stage?
如果你們沒有問題了,我可以進行下一階段嗎?
617 Now, I'd be happy to answer your questions.
現在,我樂意答覆你們的問題。
618 I'd like to allow anyone to ask whatever questions they may have.
我樂意接受任何人提出的任何問題。
619 Your question is how we developed our product?
你的問題是我們是如何發展我們的產品?
620 For those of you that didn't hear it, the question was how soon we could expect the product to be on sale.
你們並未聽說過,問題是產品多快能上市。
621 When can we expect its delivery?
什麼時間能發貨呢?
622 It's already in production, so you can expect it in stores before the end of the month.
產品已投產了,所以月底前你可以獲得。
623 When do you expect to have this ready for sale?
你希望此種商品何時上市出售呢?
624 What's the suggested retail price?
建議零售價格是多少呢?
625 What do you expect it to go for?
你們的試銷情況如何?
626 How did you decide that product was safe?
你怎樣決定產品是安全的呢?
627 What's the basis of your belief that the product is safe?
你憑什麼相信產品是安全的?
628 I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.
我想知道你們是如何得出結論的。
629 How much will it cost?
這種商品成本價是多少?
630 We've priced it at $ 98, almost 30% less than the competition.
我們訂價為98美元,幾乎少於競爭對手30%。
621 When can we expect its delivery?
什麼時間能發貨呢?
622 It's already in production, so you can expect it in stores before the end of the month.
產品已投產了,所以月底前你可以獲得。
623 When do you expect to have this ready for sale?
你希望此種商品何時上市出售呢?
624 What's the suggested retail price?
建議零售價格是多少呢?
625 What do you expect it to go for?
你們的試銷情況如何?
626 How did you decide that product was safe?
你怎樣決定產品是安全的呢?
627 What's the basis of your belief that the product is safe?
你憑什麼相信產品是安全的?
628 I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.
我想知道你們是如何得出結論的。
629 How much will it cost?
這種商品成本價是多少?
630 We've priced it at $ 98, almost 30% less than the competition.
我們訂價為98美元,幾乎少於競爭對手30%。
631 What does the test marketing show?
試銷說明了什麼?
632 It was well-received in all markets, so a gain of three market share points can be expected.
這在所有市場銷售良好,所以獲得三成的市場佔有率是指日可待的。
633 I'd say the expected delivery date should be by the end of the month.
我得說預定發貨日期應該在本月底。
634 The end of next month looks like the most probable sales date.
下個月底好像是最佳的銷售日。
635 We're aiming its price for $ 98.
我們訂價為98美元。
636 To answer the first part of your question, I'd like to say that our studies were very extensive.
你問題的第一部分,我要說的就是我們的研究非常廣泛。
637 If you have further questions, please contact the people listed on the last page of the report.
如果你還有問題的話,請和報告最後一頁名單上的人員聯繫。
638 Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?
對不起,你是來自西方電子公司的蘇姍
※人生有三件美事,讀書、交友、穿行於山水之間※
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

5661

主題

2萬

帖子

1萬

積分

版主

倍可親無極天淵(廿十萬級)

Rank: 7Rank: 7Rank: 7

積分
15732
13
 樓主| Blue Ivy 發表於 2004-11-2 13:43 | 只看該作者
751 Please find enclosed our current catalogue and price-list quoting CIF New York.
隨函附上我方最新的產品目錄及CIF紐約報價單。
752 The samples you asked for will follow by separate post.
貴方所要樣品另行郵寄。
753 Our stock of this commodity is limited, please place your order without delay.
我方此類商品的存貨有限,請儘快訂貨。
754 Here is a price list together with a booklet illustrating our products.
這兒有一份價目單和介紹說明我方產品的小冊子。
755 All our garments are now poly-cotton, which is stronger, needs little ironing, and allows variations in patterns.
現在我們的服裝都是滌棉料的,質地堅韌,不用熨燙並且花樣繁多。
756 We hope to hear from you soon and can assure you that your order will be dealt with promptly.
希望儘快收到貴方答覆,我們保證及時處理對方定單。
757 I hope we can conclude the transaction at this price.
希望我們能就此價格達成交易。
758 I am sorry that we are unable to make you an offer for the time being.
很抱歉目前我們不能報盤。
759 Thank you for your inquiry, but we cannot make you an offer right now because we are presently unable to obtain appropriate materials.
謝謝貴方詢價,但我們不能馬上發盤,因為目前我們得不到合適的原料。
760 Since Tom Lee is our sole agent for our products in Korea, we can't make you a direct offer.
因為湯姆
※人生有三件美事,讀書、交友、穿行於山水之間※
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

0

主題

2

帖子

1

積分

註冊會員

新手上路(初級)

Rank: 1

積分
1
14
Sunny1 發表於 2004-11-4 03:22 | 只看該作者
thanks
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

0

主題

1

帖子

1

積分

註冊會員

新手上路(初級)

Rank: 1

積分
1
15
juphy 發表於 2004-11-5 11:12 | 只看該作者

謝謝!辛苦了

謝謝
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

2

主題

72

帖子

18

積分

註冊會員

新新移民(六級)

Rank: 1

積分
18
16
58956663 發表於 2004-11-9 03:17 | 只看該作者
多謝!
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

353

主題

2498

帖子

957

積分

有過貢獻的斑竹

倍可親高級會員(十六級)

Rank: 3Rank: 3

積分
957
17
膽小鬼 發表於 2004-11-10 16:59 | 只看該作者
辛苦了,我正需要著一資料呢!謝謝了!
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

119

主題

785

帖子

278

積分

有過貢獻的斑竹

留學博士后(十二級)

Rank: 3Rank: 3

積分
278
18
平安貝兒 發表於 2004-11-11 01:00 | 只看該作者
Adelyn's input is so great! thank you Adelyn.

Could I have some easier access to consult something about translation with you?
Life is like a box of chocolate, you just never know what you will get.... @ Claire @
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

11

主題

389

帖子

87

積分

貝殼新手上路

海外苦力(七級)

Rank: 2

積分
87
19
feiyu 發表於 2004-11-29 01:13 | 只看該作者
it's very useful,thanks for ban zhu!
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

64

主題

251

帖子

99

積分

貝殼新手上路

本科畢業(五級)

Rank: 2

積分
99
20
Arron 發表於 2004-11-29 02:00 | 只看該作者
^_^,fucking useful!!!
thank you a million!!
save them!!!!
hahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄后才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

關於本站 | 隱私權政策 | 免責條款 | 版權聲明 | 聯絡我們

Copyright © 2001-2013 海外華人中文門戶:倍可親 (http://big5.backchina.com) All Rights Reserved.

程序系統基於 Discuz! X3.1 商業版 優化 Discuz! © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

本站時間採用京港台時間 GMT+8, 2025-6-26 23:18

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表