主題

帖子

積分

貝殼網友一級

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
洋八路 發表於 2012-2-3 09:57 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式

悉尼:晚上睡不著,凌晨3點起來散步,當然是穿著睡衣,反正應該不會有人看到。風有點大,以這幅畫為證。我總帶上手機,現在已是一個癖好,愛偷拍東西,蟲子和人。拍人的時候,感覺自己象流氓,不過還是忍不住,所以改不了,只希望挨揍和被人唾罵的機會在我死去之前不會到來。你看,這個照片,光禿的樹枝非常的清楚乾淨,那些綠色的葉子被風吹著,象人的頭髮吹的很亂。光看這葉子,你會以為是焦距不對,或者是我的手晃動了;可看到毫不含糊的樹枝,就會發現其實只是風在作怪。路燈非常的蒼白,不過也要感謝它,否則我照的就只有黑暗了。蟲子,鳥和除了我以外的人都睡著了,風吹著葉子嗚嗚作響,地上,樹的影子也很不安份,動來動去,煩躁不已。獨自一人的感覺非常奇妙,好像整個世界都是我的,我同它之間沒有距離;又好像整個世界都不是我的,我同它異常的遙遠。。。

At about three o』clock in the morning, I arose from my bed, decided to take a walk along my usual walking path. Unusual as it was, of course, at this unusual time for a ghostlike walking, outside the snugged human dwellings. But I thought it better than tossing and turning myself restlessly and tiredly in the bed.  I didn』t bother changing my pyjama, for the chance of anybody still on the road watching my dull profile was presumably close to nothing. At most, some cars might pass along, but the drivers would likely be oblivious to objects on the sideways at such late hours, when their eyes were more inclined to look straight ahead, leading to their homely place where a day』s comfort was to be accommodated. So the human』s possible observation of ugly me was the least of my concern, and I was soon finding myself alone on the path. The wind was blowing heavily, revealing its sinister nature of wildness and hostility, as you could easily decipher from the ruffled leaves in this photo I had taken with my mobile. I rarely forgot bringing my beloved mobile with me in many of my small and big trips. It had even, literally, become my inseparable companion, since an old time I couldn』t exactly recall. It was, however, not the phone calls, nor the games, internet or whatever more fashionable inventions that had made me cherish such a working intimacy with it; the prime purpose was indeed to capture the images of various things, insects and the people, that might have a passing interest in my sight. But inwardly, I still couldn』t suppress a dismal feeling that, when snapping my human targets, I was more like a rogue, doing vulgar and distasteful activities in the public. And, sadly, I had almost become obsessed with it, and could hardly make a willing and sensible correction against it. The only thing I can do was to pray not to be scolded or bashed by my victims in a crowd, until I am completely faded out of my life on earth. The bare twigs, and branches in the photo, as you can see, are fine and clear, yet its green leaves are rather blurred and dishevelled, like the human hair ruffled by the similar force of nature.  If only looking at the leaves, you would conclude it was poorly taken, without a focus or my hand failing to hold still the device; but I believe the left side of the story would remedy your judgement and come to understand it was the wind that had disturbed the scene.  There was no moon in the gloomy sky, and the lamp on the post was the only source of the luminousness, its paleness and loneliness silencing the empty street. I was grateful of the light, without which my mobile would be useless, and no picture could be taken but a complete darkness.  All the animals with a moving heart, seemed to be at sleep, the insects, birds, and the people except me, were entering their quiet and dead hours of a day』 life. My stepping sound on the path was barely audible, leaving the air solely and intermittently plagued by the whining of leaves, which were now in the absolute power of raking wind. The shadows on the ground were also restless, moving about ominously without a slightest clue how to still their soulless shape. The feeling was eerily strange, with only myself contemplating my own existence in the vast space. Somehow, upon some intervening moments, I felt fantastically exalted, as if owning the entire world, and no distance wedged between us; but at other moments, the world simply engulfed me, making me nothingness in its looming and merciless firmament.
A Shadow in Surfers Paradise

主題

帖子

1萬

積分

七級貝殼核心

倍可親決策會員(十九級)

積分
沙發
水影兒 發表於 2012-2-3 12:35 | 只看該作者
小說片斷吧?男主人公的精神頭兒真足!
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

貝殼網友一級

積分
 樓主| 洋八路 發表於 2012-2-3 14:42 | 只看該作者
回復 水影兒 2樓 的帖子

不是,這個是看圖說話剛寫的。。小說正在冷凍期,不會提前曝光的。。呵呵。。
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

版主

積分
玉面狐 發表於 2012-3-29 15:01 | 只看該作者
我喜歡那幅圖片,看著想哭!
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

貝殼網友一級

積分
 樓主| 洋八路 發表於 2012-3-30 06:28 | 只看該作者
回復 玉面狐 4樓 的帖子

呵呵,詩人和眼淚,就象光和影,總是形影相隨。。哪天淚枯了,詩便灰了。。
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄后才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

關於本站 | 隱私權政策 | 免責條款 | 版權聲明 | 聯絡我們

Copyright © 2001-2013 海外華人中文門戶:倍可親 (http://big5.backchina.com) All Rights Reserved.

程序系統基於 Discuz! X3.1 商業版 優化 Discuz! © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

本站時間採用京港台時間 GMT+8, 2024-4-21 17:38

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表