|
商務英語900句 1
1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.
我需要一個成套服務,包括機票和住宿
2 I』d like to change this ticket to the first class.
我想把這張票換成頭等車。
3 I』d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.
我要預訂去芝加哥的卧鋪。
4 I won』t check this baggage 這件行李我不託運。
5 I』d like to sit in the front of the plane.
6 I missed my train.
7 I have nothing to declare. 我沒申報的東西。
8 it』s all personal effects. 這些東西都是私人用品。
9 I』ll pick up ticket at the airport counter.
我會在機場櫃檯拿機票。
10 I』d like two seats on today』s northwest flight 7 to Detroit, please.
我想訂兩張今天西北航空7班次到底特律的機票。
11 we waited for john in the lobby of the airport.
我們在機場的大廳里等約翰。
12 I』d like to buy an excursion pass instead.
我要買一張優待票代替。
13 I』d like a refund on this ticket. 我要退這張票。
14 I』d like to have a seat by the window.
我要一個靠窗的座位。
15 you have to change at Chicago station.
你必須要在芝加哥站轉車。
16 we have only one a day for New York.
到紐約的一天只有一班。
17 sorry, they are already full. 抱歉,全部滿了。
18 I』d like to reserve a seat to New York.
我要預訂一個座位去紐約。
19 the flight number is ak708 on September 5th.
20 there』s a ten thirty flight in the morning.
早上10點半有班機。
21 I』m looking for my baggage。 我正找我的行李。
22 I』d like to make a reservation. 我想預訂。
23 the sooner, the better. 越快越好。
24 I』d like to change my reservation.
我想變更一下我的預訂。
25 I』d like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo. 我要再確認一下我從倫敦到東京的班機。
26 my reservation number is 2991.
27 I made a reservation in Tokyo.
我在東京預訂的。
28 I made reservations yesterday. 我昨天預訂的。
29 I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo. 我要預訂一張從洛杉磯到東京的機票。
30 I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays.
我星期六總是有一大堆的衣物要洗。
31 the laundry is not dry enough. 衣服還沒幹。
32 I put too much detergent in the washer.
我在洗衣機里放了太多的洗衣粉。
33 this stain is really stubborn. 這污垢去不掉。
34 I did three loads of wash today.
我今天洗了三次衣服。
35 the train is comfortable.
36 I checked my baggage in the baggage section.
我在行李房託運行李。
37 he guessed the train would come in early.
他猜想火車會很早到達。
38 the stations are always full of people。
39 I hope you have a good trip. 祝你旅途愉快。
40 you need to transfer at central station.
你必須在中央車站換車
41 how long are you going to stay here?
42 do you have anything to declare?
43 what's the purpose of your visit?
44 what time does the ship leave?
45 when will the ship leave for Honolulu?
這艘船什麼時候出發去檀香山?
46 could you please give me the departure time?
你能告訴我出發的時間嗎?
47 do I need a reservation to go by ship?
我坐船去需要預訂嗎?
48 how much for a one-way ticket to shanghai?
去上海的單程票多少錢?
49 when would you like to return/go?
你打算什麼時候回來/去?
50 do you have any tickets available for that date?
你們有那天的票嗎?
51 Do you have any tickets available for that date?
你們有那天的票嗎?
52 How much does a round trip ticket to go there cost? 一張去那邊的往返票要多少錢?
53 Would you take this coat to the cleaner』s?
你可以把這件外套送到洗衣店嗎?
54 Will you iron out the wrinkles in this skirt?
可以幫我把這件裙子燙平嗎?
55 Won』t you iron this shirt for me?
可以幫我燙這件襯衫嗎?
56 Will you bring the laundry in if it rains?
下雨時請你收一下衣服,好嗎?
57 Where am I supposed to pay the excess train fare? 我應該在哪裡補票?
58 Where can you pick up your suitcase?
你在哪裡取你的手提箱呢?
59 When can you pick up your ticket?
你什麼時候可拿到車票呢?
60 Where is immigration? 入境處在什麼地方?
61 Where can I get my baggage?
我到哪裡去拿我的行李呢?
62 Is the departure time on schedule?
起飛時間準時嗎?
63 How long will the flight be delayed?
班機誕誤多長時間?
64 What』s the cause of the delay?什麼原因延誤?
65 Will the flight be delayed? 這班機會延誤嗎?
66 May I have baggage tags?給我行李標籤好嗎?
67 Excuse me, what time will the plane arrive in Tokyo? 對不起,請問飛機何時到達東京呢?
68 Could you explain how to fill this out?
請你說明一下怎樣填這張表好嗎?
69 May I have a customs declaration form, please?
請給一份海關申報表好嗎?
70 May I have a disembarkation card?
請給我一張離機卡好嗎?
71 Is this within the tax-free limit?
這個在免稅限額內嗎?
72 Where』s a tax-free shop? 免稅店在哪兒?
73 What time should I be at the departure gate?
我在什麼時間到登機門?
74 Could you help me find my baggage?
請你幫我找我的行李好嗎?
75 Will the flight be canceled? 這班機會取消嗎?
76 Would you please make my reservation to Chicago for tomorrow?
請幫我預訂明天去芝加哥的座位好嗎?
77 Do you have a flight to New York departing at about 10 a.m. Next Monday?
78 What』s the fare to New York, Economy Class?
去紐約的經濟艙機票多少錢?
79 Where do I pick up the ticket?
我什麼地方拿機票?
80 From which station does the train leave?
81 Can I stop over on the way?
我在中途可以停嗎?
82 Can I have a second-class one-way ticket to Chicago, please?
請給我一張去芝加哥的單程二等票好嗎?
83 Are there any discount tickets for me?
給我有折扣嗎?
84 What time does the plane take off?
飛機何時起飛呢?
85 One way or a round trip ticket?
單程票還是雙程票呢?
86 What time does the first train to Boston leave?
第一班去波士頓的列車什麼時間開出呢?
87 Is it direct train? 這是直達車嗎?
88 What platform does the train leave from?
這班車從哪個站台開出呢?
89 By what time should I check in?
我該什麼時間辦理登機手續呢?
90 What is the boarding time? 何時登機呢?
91 How much is the excess baggage charge?
超額行李費多少錢?
92 Will this flight leave on time?
這班機準時起飛嗎?
93 Can I bring this on the plane?
這件我可以帶上飛機嗎?
94 What is the gate number? 登機門是幾號?
95 Are there reserved seats on the train?
車上有預訂座位嗎?
96 Where is gate six? 6號登機門在哪兒?
97 Where is the boarding gate for this flight?
這班飛機的登機門在哪兒?
98 Has this seat number started boarding?
這個座位號已開始登機了嗎?
99 Where is the ticket office? 售票處在哪兒?
100 How long is the ticket valid?
這車票有效期多久?
101 Do I have to make a reconfirmation?
我還要再確認嗎?
102 Is there any earlier one?還有更早一點的嗎?
103 Could you tell me my reservation number, please? 請你告訴我我的預訂號碼好嗎?
104 Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a.m. train?
我可以買到今天上午7點的火車座位嗎?
105 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?
請你更改一下從倫敦到東京的班機日期好嗎?
106 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?
火車通行證有折扣嗎?
107 May I reconfirm my flight?
我可以確認我的班機嗎?
108 Are they all non-reserved seats?
他們全部不預訂的嗎?
109 Do I have to reserve a seat?
我一定要預訂座位嗎?
110 May I see a timetable? 我可以看時刻表嗎?
111 How long will I have to wait? 我要等多久呢?
112 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?
你喜歡哪種,吸煙座還是禁煙座呢?
113 Do you have any other flights?
114 When would you like to leave?
115 Can I reconfirm by phone?我能電話確認嗎?
116 Where can I make a reservation?
我到哪裡可以預訂?
117 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?
我需要預訂餐車嗎?
118 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive? 火車還要多少分鐘就要到達呢?
119 Is this a daily flight? 這是每日航班嗎?
120 Excuse me. May I get by?
對不起,我可以上車嗎?
121 How much does it cost to go there by ship?
坐船到那裡要花多少錢?
122 Can I cancel this ticket? 我可以取消這票嗎?
123 Check it to my final destination
把它託運到我的目的地。
124 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest. 最遲要在8點30分到達機場。
125 Take your baggage to the baggage section.
把你的行李拿到行李房去。
126 Please open your baggage.請把你行李打開。
127 Please fill in this disembarkation card.
請你填寫這張入境卡。
128 Let me see your passport, please.
129 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地為你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。
130 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。
131 It's just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.
如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的問題。
132 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我認為現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。
133 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什幺意見,我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。
134 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我們是否能保證有充足的時間來談判?
135 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那幺我們的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?
136 We'll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.
如果你們願意,我們想留幾晚供你們自由支配。
137 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.
我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。
138 That'll put us both in the picture.
這樣雙方都能了解全面的情況。
139 Then we'd have some idea of what you'll be needing.那我們會心中有數,知道你們需要什幺了。
140 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我還不能馬上說定。
141 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些實際材料拿到手總比坐著閑聊強。
142 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。
143 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here? 你們不願意在北京多待一天嗎?
144 I'm that won't be possible, much as we'd like to. 儘管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。
145 We've got to report back to the head office.
我們還要回去向總部彙報情況呢。
146 Thank you for you cooperation.
147 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble. 我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。
148 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?
這是我們為你和你的朋友擬定的活動日程安排。請過目一下,好嗎?
149 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。
150 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定這個計劃上一定花了不少精力吧。 |
|