不知為什麼,我覺得這幾天好多村民不高興。周末啦看看這個,高興一下。(聲明:如果褻瀆你的宗教,那先道個對不起。)
這段蒙提·派森(Monty Python)喜劇《蒙提·派森和布萊恩的一生》(Monty Python
and the Life of Brian)的結尾。布萊恩的一生是影射基督的一生。布萊恩被釘在十字架上后同行的罪人唱起這首「總是看到生活的光明面」的歌。
Cheer up, Brian. You know what they say. 振作起來,布萊恩。你知道他們說什麼。
Some things in life are bad, 生活中有些東西是不好的,
They can really make you mad. 他們真的可以讓你發瘋。
Other things just make you swear and curse. 其他的東西會讓你發誓,詛咒。
When you're chewing on life's gristle, 當你咀嚼生活的軟骨,
Don't grumble, give a wistle! 不要抱怨,吹聲口哨!
And this'll help things turn out for the best... 這會幫助你變的最好的了...
And... 還有...
...always look on the bright side of life! ...總是看到生活的光明面!
(whistle) (吹口哨)
Always look on the bright side of life... 總是看到生活的光明面...
If life seems jolly rotten, 如果生活看起來非常糟糕,
There's something you've forgotten! 有什麼事你忘了!
And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing, 而這笑,微笑,舞蹈和歌唱,
When you're feeling in the dumps, 當你感覺情緒低落,
Don't be silly chumps, 別象個榆木疙瘩,
Just purse your lips and whistle -- that's the thing! 只要你的嘴唇和哨子錢包- 這是東西!
And... always look on the bright side of life... 還有...總是看到生活的光明面...
(whistle) (吹口哨)
Come on! 來吧!
(other start to join in) (其他啟動加入)
Always look on the bright side of life... 總是看到生活的光明面...
(whistle) (吹口哨)
For life is quite absurd, 因為生命是很荒謬的,
And death's the final word. 而死亡的最後一句話。
You must always face the curtain with a bow! 你一定要面對的下台一鞠躬!
Forget about your sin -- give the audience a grin, 忘記了你的罪- 給觀眾一個笑臉,
Enjoy it -- it's the last chance anyhow! 享受它- 這是最後的機會,無論如何!
So always look on the bright side of death! 所以總是看到好的一面的死亡!
Just before you draw your terminal breath. 就在你最後一次呼吸。
Life's a piece of shit, 生命是一個狗屎,
When you look at it. 當你看到它。