倍可親

英語學習:醫務人員常用語(5):醫囑及建議(上)

作者:kylelong  於 2011-3-3 06:16 發表於 最熱鬧的華人社交網路--貝殼村

作者分類:學習探討|通用分類:網路文摘

Giving prescription and advice

  

            A change of diet may do you good.改變一下飲食對你有幫助。

            A good sleep may help you pick up flesh.好好睡眠有助於你長胖。

            Administer the ointment once everyday.每天擦拭藥膏一次。

            Apply this tube of jelly three times a day.每天使用凍膏3次。

            Are you allergic to any medication?你對什麼藥物過敏嗎?

            Avoid greasy foods.避免油性食物。

            Be careful to your diet.注意飲食。

            Be sure to keep warm and rest.要保暖並休息好。

            Come back and see me in two weeks if you』re not feeling better.如果你兩周內感覺不佳,回來找我看看。

            Cut down on your drinking.減少酒量。

            Do not smoke.別吸煙。

            Don』t overdo things.不要過勞。

            Don』t strain yourself too much.不要讓自己過度緊張。

            Drink more hot water.多喝熱水。

            Drink more liquids and take the medicine I prescribed.吃了我給的葯后,多喝點水。

            Drink plenty of water.喝足夠的水。

            Drink this mixture four times a day, one measure each time.喝這種混合物每天4次,每次一格。

            Electrical treatments will be good for your rheumatism.電療有助於你的風濕。

            Fatty food will do you harm.油膩食物對你有害。

            Get plenty of exercise.要有足夠的運動。

            Go home and rest for at least three or four days.回家休息至少34天。

            Have a good rest.好好休息一下。

            Here』s a prescription for some medicine.這是藥物處方。

            Here』s a prescription for you. Please take the medicine according to the instruction.這是你的處方。按照說明服藥。

            Here』s a prescription. Have someone to get it filled.這是處方,讓別人填寫的。

            Here is a prescription. I』d like you to take one of these pills three times a day.這是處方。希望你每天3次每次吃一顆。

            Here』s a sick-leave certificate for three days.這是3天病假的證明。

            I can prescribe some pills which will relieve the pain, but you』d be well advised not to overwork yourself.按照我開的葯,你會減輕痛苦,但你必須聽從勸告,不要過勞。

            I suggest you take Chinese traditional medicines.我建議你吃一些中藥。

            I think a month at a health resort will do you good.我覺得在修養聖地休息一個月會對你有幫助。

            I think this gargle will relieve your sore throat.我覺得這個漱口水可以減輕你的咽喉痛。

            If your fever lingers, come to me again.如果繼續發燒,再來找我。

            I』ll give you a dose of streptomycin.我會給你一些鏈黴素。

            I』ll give you some tablets.我會給你一些藥片。

            I』ll just give you a prescription.我只給處方。

            I』ll make up a prescription for you.我給你開個處方。

            I』ll prescribe a bottle of cough syrup for you.我給你開一瓶咳嗽糖漿。

            It』ll keep the swelling down.這葯會消腫。

            Keep away from the draught.遠離通風的地方。

            Keep to your bed, and try to have more water.盡量躺著,多喝水。

            Keep warm and take a hot bath before going to bed.保持溫暖,上床前洗個熱水澡。

            Let me prescribe some medicine for you.我給你開一些葯。

           

(ZT)
 

高興

感動

同情

搞笑

難過

拍磚

支持
2

鮮花

剛表態過的朋友 (2 人)

評論 (0 個評論)

facelist doodle 塗鴉板

您需要登錄后才可以評論 登錄 | 註冊

關於本站 | 隱私權政策 | 免責條款 | 版權聲明 | 聯絡我們

Copyright © 2001-2013 海外華人中文門戶:倍可親 (http://big5.backchina.com) All Rights Reserved.

程序系統基於 Discuz! X3.1 商業版 優化 Discuz! © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

本站時間採用京港台時間 GMT+8, 2024-4-27 03:28

返回頂部