(Examining a patient)
A blood test is necessary.需要做血檢(查血)。
Any pain here?這裡疼嗎?
Breathe deeper, please.深呼吸。
Cough. Now again.咳嗽,再來一次。
Do you have any pain here? 這裡疼嗎?
Does it hurt here? 這裡受傷了嗎?(這裡疼嗎?)
Does it hurt when I press here?我壓這裡時疼嗎?
Does it hurt when I touch it here? 我摸這裡時疼嗎?
Go and have your chest X-rayed.去做個胸透(X光)。
How does it feel?感覺如何?
I think we』d better give you a few tests.我覺得你最好做一些檢查。
I』ll have your temperature taken.我要給你查體溫。
I』m going to take a throat culture so we』ll know for sure.我要給你做咽喉分泌物培養檢查,確定一下。
Let me check your lungs and heart.檢查一下心臟和肺部。
Let me examine your stomach.檢查胃部。
Let me feel you pulse.號脈。
Let me listen to your heart and lungs.聽聽你的心音和肺音。
Let me sound your lungs.聽聽你的肺音。
Let me take your blood pressure.查血壓。
May I take your blood pressure?我可以給你量血壓嗎?
Lie down on the couch there. Let me examine your belly.躺在沙發床上,我給你檢查腹部。
Now breathe in. A deep breath.吸進,深呼吸。
Now let me just see.現在我來確診一下(仔細看看)。
Now slip off your coat and shirt, please.請脫去外套和襯衣。
Open your mouth and say 「Ah」.張開嘴,說「啊」。
Open your mouth please, and show me your tongue.張開嘴,伸出舌頭。
Please go and take a stool test.去做一下大便檢查。
Put this thermometer under your tongue.把體溫計放在舌下。
Roll your sleeves up.把袖子捲起來。
Show me where it hurts.指給我看看哪裡疼。
Slip your shoes off and hop up on the bed.把鞋子脫掉,上床躺下。
Strip to your waist, please.把上衣脫掉(赤膊)
Take a breath, please.深呼吸。
Take your blood count first, please.先做血球計數檢查。
The gums are swollen.牙齦腫脹。
There』s some respiratory murmur in your heart.你的心臟有雜音。
Unbutton your shirt and let me listen to your lungs.解開襯衣扣子,讓我聽聽你的肺音。
Well, I』d better take your blood pressure.最好讓我查一下你的血壓。
Well, let』s see.讓我看看。
Well, let』s take an X-ray of your chest.我來給你做一個胸透(X光)。
You must have an electrocardiograph examination.你需要做一個ECG(心電圖)檢查。
Your blood pressure is normal.你血壓正常。
Your pulse is a bit fast.你的脈搏有點快。
Your tongue』s rather coated.你舌頭上有點白苔(粘液層)。
Your tongue』s thickly furred. 你舌頭上有很厚的白苔(粘液層)。
You』re to have a blood test.你去做個血檢(查血)。
You』ve got a faint murmur of the heart. 你的心臟有輕微雜音。
(ZT)