倍可親

英語學習:醫務人員常用語(2):診斷和治療

作者:kylelong  於 2011-3-3 06:07 發表於 最熱鬧的華人社交網路--貝殼村

作者分類:學習探討|通用分類:網路文摘|已有4評論

 

Diagnosing and treating

 

           

            A slight infection.輕微感染

            An operation is needed to remove your tonsils.你的扁桃體要做手術拿掉。

            By the look of it, it should be a rash.表面上看,應該是皮疹。

            By the sound of it, it』s bronchitis.聽聲音,應該是支氣管炎。

            I don』t think it』s anything serious.我並不認為很嚴重。

            I should say you』ve caught cold.我覺得你是傷風感冒。

            I should think you』ve got the flu.我覺得你是得了流感。

            I think you need a shot to deaden the pain first.我覺得你要先打一針以減緩疼痛。

            If your recovery goes on like this, you can leave in three days.如果按照這樣恢復,3天後就可以出院了。

            I』ll give you an injection first.我先給你打一針。

            I』ll give you a shot, I』m afraid.恐怕我要給你打一針。

            I』m afraid an urgent operation is necessary.我覺得你要做一個緊急手術。

            I』m afraid you』ll have to be operated on for appendicitis.我覺得你不得不做一個闌尾炎手術。

            It could be a case of TB.這是一個TB(肺結核)病例。

            It looks as if it』s scarlet fever.看起來像猩紅熱。

            It looks like measles.看起來像麻疹。

            It sounds as if you』ve caught cold.聽起來像傷風感冒。

            It sounds like bronchitis.聽起來像支氣管炎。

            It』s an acute case.這是一個急性病例。

            It』s inflammation of the skin.這是皮炎。

            It』s not so serious as it seems.似乎並不十分嚴重。

            It』s nothing but a little infection in the finger tip.並無大礙,但指尖有輕微感染。

            It』s nothing serious, but you』d better stay in bed. 並不嚴重,但你必須呆在床上。

            Let me give you a needle to numb the tooth.我給你打一針,讓牙齒麻木。

            Nothing serious. 並不嚴重。

            The tooth will have to be taken out.這顆牙齒要拔掉。

            The X-ray shows a fractured ankle. X光片顯示踝關節斷裂。

            There』s a bad virus going around here and that』s probably what it is.病毒在這四周,這可能就是關鍵。

            There』s a marked improvement in your condition.你的健康狀況明顯改善。

            There』s nothing to be alarmed about.沒什麼需要提醒注意(擔心)的。

            The infection may lead to respiratory complications.感染可能導致呼吸併發症。

            Well, it could be a simple sprain. But I think to be on the safe side, we ought to have it X-rayed.這是單一的扭傷,但我覺得安全起見,我們應該做一個X光檢查。

            You must be hospitalized right now.現在你必須就醫。

            You must have your appendix removed.你必須切除闌尾。

            You must have your tooth extracted.你必須拔牙。

            You need an injection.你需要打針。

            You probably have contracted the flu.你可能感染了流感。

            You seem to have picked up some kind of infection.你似乎有一些感染。

            You』ll be all right soon.你不久就會痊癒。

            You』ll be treated for a fracture of the bone.你的骨折必須處理。

            You』ll get over it soon.你不久就會恢復。

            You』ll have an immediate operation.你需要立即手術。

            You』ll have to be operated on.你需要做手術。

            You』ll have to have your decayed tooth pulled out.你必須拔掉你的齵齒。

            You』ll have to stay in the hospital for observation for two days.你必須呆在醫院觀察兩天。

            You』ll recover in two or three days.兩三天就會恢復。

            Your case is not very serious.你的病情並不嚴重。

            Your left thumb suffers a comminuted fracture.你左拇指是粉碎性骨折。

            Your rheumatism should take a course of treatment for about a month.你的風濕要花大約一個月的處理療程。

            You』re suffering a heart disease, I』m afraid.恐怕你有心臟病。

            You』ve got a drop of fever.你有一點發熱。

            You』re running a temperature. 你有一點發燒。

            You』ve got the flu, but not very serious.你患流感,但不是十分嚴重。

           

 (ZT)


高興

感動

同情

搞笑

難過

拍磚

支持
2

鮮花

剛表態過的朋友 (2 人)

發表評論 評論 (4 個評論)

回復 Lawler 2011-3-3 10:59
不知為哈,這裡不常聽到醫生用「I』m afraid」,用「I think"多一些。
回復 世外閑人 2011-3-3 18:16
學習了。
回復 kylelong 2011-3-4 08:42
Lawler: 不知為哈,這裡不常聽到醫生用「I』m afraid」,用「I think"多一些。
嗯。I』m afraid,比較謙虛,可能是家庭醫生,不太專業;I think,應該是專科醫生了,比較自信。
回復 kylelong 2011-3-4 08:42
世外閑人: 學習了。
  

facelist doodle 塗鴉板

您需要登錄后才可以評論 登錄 | 註冊

關於本站 | 隱私權政策 | 免責條款 | 版權聲明 | 聯絡我們

Copyright © 2001-2013 海外華人中文門戶:倍可親 (http://big5.backchina.com) All Rights Reserved.

程序系統基於 Discuz! X3.1 商業版 優化 Discuz! © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

本站時間採用京港台時間 GMT+8, 2024-4-26 14:37

返回頂部