倍可親

英語學習:醫務人員常用語(1)(中)

作者:kylelong  於 2011-2-25 06:58 發表於 最熱鬧的華人社交網路--貝殼村

作者分類:學習探討|通用分類:網路文摘|已有5評論

            27. Shall I explain it again?

            需等我再解釋一遍嗎?

            28If the trouble persists, please come back again

            要是情況還不見好,就請你再來門診吧。

            29There doesn't seem to be anything seriousbut we'll take an X-ray just to be certain

            不象有什麼嚴重情況,但還是要拍張X線片肯定一下。

            30Please wait until we get the result of the X-ray (blood test)

            請等一下,我們需要看一下X線片(驗血)的結果。

            31It's difficult to say just now exactly what's wrong.

            現在還不好說是什麼問題。

            32This is quite common among people of your age

            在您這樣歲數人當中,這可太尋常了。

            This often happens to people of your age.

            這種情況經常發生在你這樣歲數的人。

            This often occurs at your age

            這就經常出在你這種歲數上。

            33. This kind of illness usually occurs among people whose work requires a lot of concentration (who undergo a lot of stress)

            這種病通常發生在工作要求精神高度集中的(精神緊張的)人們當中。

            34I suggest you do some light exercises.

            我建議你做些輕微的鍛煉。

            I suggest you have a course of acupuncture.

            我建議你一個療程的針灸。

            I suggest that you get physiotherapy treatment.

            我建議你作理療。

            I suggest that you take Chinese herbs.

            我建議你吃中藥。

            35I would like to transfer you to the gynecology (surgery, dermatology, urology department)

            我要將你轉到婦科(外科、皮科、泌尿科)去

            36Your WBC (RBC, hemoglobin, urine stool, sputum) should be checked

            你的白細胞(紅細胞,血紅蛋白,尿,大便,痰)需要檢查一下。

            37A smear should be taken

            需要做個塗片

            A culture should be done.

            需要做個培養。

            38Please don't eat anything tomorrow morning before blood test

            明早查血以前不要吃東西。

            39Please wait for the result of your hemoglobin test

            請等一下你的血紅蛋白化驗結果。

            40What's your trouble

            你哪裡覺著不好?

            41How long have you been feeling unwell

            你不舒服多久了。

            42What medicine did you take?

            你吃的是什麼葯?

            43Have you taken any medicine

            你吃過什麼葯嗎

            44Did you take your temperature

            你試過體溫嗎?

            45Do you smoke (drink)?

            你吸煙(喝酒)嗎?

            46 Have you any temperature (a cough, a bed headache)?

            你發燒(咳嗽,劇烈的頭痛)嗎?

            47Have your ever had jaundice (low grade fever, any chronic ailments, cold sweats at night, attacks of asthma)?

            你有過黃疸(發低燒,任何慢性病,夜間出冷汗,哮喘發作)嗎?

            48Do you suffer from heartburn stomachaches (loose bowel movements, chest pains)?

            你的胃有過燒心感(稀便,胸痛)嗎?

            49 Do your want to have your tooth extracted (tooth filled, dressing changed, blood pressure checked)

            你要拔牙(補牙,換藥,量血壓)嗎?

            50Let me examine you please

            我給你檢查一下。

 

(ZT)


高興

感動

同情

搞笑

難過

拍磚

支持
2

鮮花

剛表態過的朋友 (2 人)

發表評論 評論 (5 個評論)

回復 snakek 2011-2-25 16:07
27. Shall I explain it again?

            需等我海解釋一遍嗎?應該是「需等我再解釋一遍嗎?」
回復 snakek 2011-2-25 16:09
I suggest you have a course of acupuncture.

            我自頗胞一個療程的針灸.。應該是: 我建議你做一個療程的針灸.。
回復 kylelong 2011-2-25 23:10
snakek: I suggest you have a course of acupuncture.

            我自頗胞一個療程的針灸.。應該是: 我建議你做一個療程的針灸.。
嗯,謝謝。馬上更正。
回復 GHD 2011-2-26 09:00
太好了!
回復 kylelong 2011-2-27 03:33
GHD: 太好了!
  

facelist doodle 塗鴉板

您需要登錄后才可以評論 登錄 | 註冊

關於本站 | 隱私權政策 | 免責條款 | 版權聲明 | 聯絡我們

Copyright © 2001-2013 海外華人中文門戶:倍可親 (http://big5.backchina.com) All Rights Reserved.

程序系統基於 Discuz! X3.1 商業版 優化 Discuz! © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

本站時間採用京港台時間 GMT+8, 2024-11-23 17:02

返回頂部