帖子

2萬

積分

八級貝殼核心

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
轉折點 發表於 2023-5-22 12:30 來自手機 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
因為泰國國王來了,Jackie向我講述了泰國的人妖。親愛的數學,她說,你今天早上和她聊天,並談到了泰國的人妖。她說他們經歷過變性手術后是如此美麗,完全女人味,但聲音仍然保留著男性的特徵,有點低...我聽到她這麼說,忍不住想起那個咱們家的小假小子。笑聲總是讓我起一片雞皮疙瘩,所以我轉過頭微笑著看著她。她揮動著手臂,興奮地談著人妖。突然間,她似乎明白了什麼。她立即停下來喊道:「我不是!」但說到一半,我們兩個人忍不住大聲笑起來,笑了很長一段時間。親愛的數學,還有Steven ,大衛,Tim,四個幫派成員,下次當你看到Jackie表現得像一個假小子時,用人妖來提醒她。哈哈哈

Because Thai king came, Jackie talked to me about Thai she-male. Dear Math, she said, you chatted with her this morning and talked about the Thai she-male. She said that they have undergone sex-change surgery, they are so beautiful, completely feminine, but the voice still retains male characteristics, a bit low ... I heard her say this, couldn't help but think of the little tomboy in our family. The sound of her laughter always made me coming up goose bumps, so I turned my head and smiled and looked at her. She moved her arms and talked about the she males so excitedly . Suddenly she seemed to understand something. She immediately stopped and shouted "I am not!" But on halfway,  two of us couldn』t help but laugh and laugh loud, for a long time. Dear Math, and Steven, David, Tim , the Gang of four, next time when you see Jackie behaves like a tomboy, use she-male to remind her. Hahaha
您需要登錄后才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

關於本站 | 隱私權政策 | 免責條款 | 版權聲明 | 聯絡我們

Copyright © 2001-2013 海外華人中文門戶:倍可親 (http://big5.backchina.com) All Rights Reserved.

程序系統基於 Discuz! X3.1 商業版 優化 Discuz! © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

本站時間採用京港台時間 GMT+8, 2024-4-29 02:25

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表