2萬

積分

八級貝殼核心

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
轉折點 發表於 2022-8-7 14:21 來自手機 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
http://chartsbin.com/view/6kx
希望Jackie長大,也能像這樣把藝術和政治相結合 I hope that Jackie will grow up and combine art and politics.
在這世界上好像88很神秘的, 千呼萬喚都不出來, for Jackie』s eyes only 其實我是很希望Jackie能夠了解世界上不同的政體, 以及他們的結構和運作。 也許親愛的習主席, 88, 有一天你們心血來潮,可以在世界論壇開講,或者請林尚立來說。幾個月前,祝啟秀給我寄了88你的 」政治的人生」, 看裡邊很多的30年前想法,跟我現在想的殊途同歸,只是你寫得蜻蜓點水淺嘗輒止而已,我有點稀里糊塗,多想跟你深入交流討論.  心想,是不是你們團隊換新人比較拎得清了, 不管怎麼樣, 滿心感激的. 基尼國王的第三任太太,前國王的公主,是一個藝術家,卻在歐洲學政治學。對一個沙烏地阿拉伯的伊斯蘭女性,不但有藝術修養還去學政治學,相比之下中國女孩子都寥寥無幾會去學政治呢,她真是不同尋常!基尼國王慧眼獨具,不只是一個老爹看重年齡顏值的男人呢,所以才有魅力四射的穆罕默德王儲吧。希望Jackie長大,也能像這樣把藝術和政治相結合,也有一個欣賞她才華的人!88,你以前在復旦有教PLA軍隊的課嗎?於是我心裡又在想,世界政壇的團隊新人一定是軍方的人士,為什麼?88,因為你的專業是政治,教得最拿手的一定是跟國際政治有關的. 可是我問你問題,你卻支支吾吾,卻給我一個軍隊的課程. 我都會打槍,你連槍都不會使的,需要女警來做貼身保鏢的,你會教PLA的課?還是你想給誰一個警告啊?哈哈哈 真可惡,數學好的人就是邏輯歷害,邏輯好,對事物就會分析,就有分寸能把握而不划邊! 但是處事,還是睜一隻眼閉一隻眼大家比較舒服,  所以世界選88這樣信奉中庸的來行走江湖。Jackie很會罩著別人,替人自圓其說的,因為叫元元是不是?哈哈哈

In this world, it seems that 88 is very mysterious,  doesn't come out called for so many times. For Jackie』s eyes only?  I really hope that Jackie can understand the different polities in the world, and their structure and operation. Maybe dear President Xi, 88, one day you are in a whim, you can talk at the World Forum, or ask 88』s student Lin Shangli to talk about it. A few months ago, 88』s colique Zhu Qixiu sent me 88』s "political life". I saw a lot of 88'3 thoughts  30 years ago, and you had the same goal as I think now. It』s just that you have touched a little bit of the main topic, I』m a little confused, how I hope to follow you talking in depth. I thought, is it that your team has coming  new people, well, no matter what, I am grateful. The third wife of King Genie, the princess of the former King, is an artist, but she studies politics in Europe. For an Islamic woman in Saudi Arabia, she not only has artistic accomplishment but also learns political science. In contrast, Chinese girls have little interest to learn politics. She is really unusual! King Genie has a unique vision, not just a man who cares about face values, so that he has the fascinating Crown Prince Muhammad. I hope that Jackie will grow up and combine art and politics like this, and meet someone who appreciates her talent! 88. Have you taught course of PLA Army in Fudan before? So I was thinking again, your team newcomers in the world political Forum must be military personnel, why? 88, because your major is politics, your best teaching courses must be related to international politics. When I ask you a question, you can't tell. But give me an army course link. I knew how to  shoot a gun, you don』t even know how to use a gun, you definitely need a policewoman to be a bodyguard,  will you teach PLA class? Or whom do you want to give a warning?  Hahaha It is really hateful. whoever the mathematics is good, the logic is good. If logic is good, the matter will be analyzed, there is an ability to grasp without off the road! But when dealing with people, it is still comfortable with one eye open and  one eye closed. So the world chooses 88 who believes in the doctrine of moderate open world political Forum.  Jackie would cover others and justify others, because it is called Yuan Yuan (round round)? Hahaha
您需要登錄后才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

關於本站 | 隱私權政策 | 免責條款 | 版權聲明 | 聯絡我們

Copyright © 2001-2013 海外華人中文門戶:倍可親 (http://big5.backchina.com) All Rights Reserved.

程序系統基於 Discuz! X3.1 商業版 優化 Discuz! © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

本站時間採用京港台時間 GMT+8, 2024-4-27 20:35

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表