2萬

積分

八級貝殼核心

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
轉折點 發表於 2020-11-6 12:12 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
接納國際人才  Accept international talents

我覺得和阿拉伯世界打交道需要很多這方面的人才.記得我去新疆的時候,覺得漢人和當地人是有隔閡的. 雖然有大學生在大學里學維語, 但是真正受重用的很少, 漢人對當地少數民族的了解也是有限. 記得導遊跟我說, 不要在烏魯木齊的大巴扎停留,因為那邊危險!我真得心裡很吃驚, 因為這是一個很平常的集市, 比起在耶路撒冷的大集市, 比起南美的城市中的集市, 規模小多了. 那邊的人也不那麼複雜,就是維吾爾族人和漢人. 而且還在中國自己的國境內. 不了解就會害怕,害怕就會誤解,誤解就會有衝突!

I feel that dealing with the Arab world requires a lot of talents in this area. I remember that when I went to Xinjiang, I felt that there was a gap between Han Chinese and local people. Although some college students study Uyghurism in college, they are rarely reused. Han people』s understanding of the local ethnic minorities is also limited. Remember that the tour guide told me not to stop at the Grand Bazaar in Urumqi because it is dangerous! I was really surprised, because this is a very common market. Compared to the big market in Jerusalem, market in South American cities, it is much smaller. People there are not so complicated, just Ulghurs and Han Chinese. And they are still in China's domestic country. If you don't understand, you will be afraid, if you fear, you will misunderstand, and if you misunderstand, there will be conflicts!

記得有一次這邊挑選孩子為國內來的話劇團做群眾演員, 其中有一個小女孩是混血兒, 也參加表演唱歌. 隨來的團員們都圍著小女孩, 覺得她像洋娃娃非常好奇, 問這問那, 百般關注. 而別的孩子,都是中國人, 都是在這邊上學的, 卻根本不那麼和那個小女孩搭話. 問Jackie為什麼, 「she is nothing special.」 因為這些小孩子每天在學校里, 看見各種各樣的人種, 有從歐洲來的,北歐西歐南歐東南歐東歐還有俄國人, 或從非洲來, 從亞洲來的,更多拉丁裔. 孩子們每天都在一起交流玩, 不會覺得誰突出.Jackie問我,」印度人為什麼和墨西哥人那麼像?可他們說他們自己是亞洲人.」 本來就是啊,把她拉到地圖前指給她看. 我個人希望國內能開放網際網路,我覺得大多數國內人對外邊的態度,對非漢人的其他種族和文化,還是無知和害怕,甚至排斥. 你看我連找一份工作都不容易,會有人覺得我格格不入呢!如果中國不能以國際的胸懷,接納國際人才,什麼時候才能成國際大國呢?國內市場那麼大,希望Jackie將來也能參加,中國國內的文化會接納Jackie這樣的野女孩嗎?也許需要時間吧.

I remember once when they chose the children to be the extras actors and actresses for the domestic drama troupe, one of them was a mixed-race, and also participated in the performance singing. The little girl was surrounded bymembers of the group, and she felt very curious like a doll.They asked her this and that questions, she got all kinds of attentions. And other children, all Chinese, are also go to school here, but not so close to the little girl. Ask Jackie why, "she is nothing special." Because these children every day in school see kids of various races, from Europe, Northern Europe, Western Europe, South Europe, East Europe, Southeast Europe, Central Europe, and Russians, or from Africa, from Asia, more Latinos. Children are together every day, they don』t think anyone is outstanding. Jackie asked me, 「Why are Indians so similar to Mexicans? And they say they are Asian.」 It』s just right, I show her to the map in front of herwall. I personally hope that China can open the Internet. I think that most domestic people』s attitude toward the outside world is ignorant and scary and even exclusive to other ethnic groups and cultures of non-Han. You see that I even can notfind a job easily. Someone will think I am out of tune too! If China can't accept international talents with an international mind, when can it become an international power? The domestic market is so big, I hope that Jackie will participate projects there in the future. Will Chinese culture accept wild girls like Jackie? Maybe it will take time.
Nov 19, 2015 at 8:48 PM ISIS 讓我寫恐怖份子和ISIS. 怎麼說好呢? 其實恐怖分子這個定義不清不白, 因為它沒有說清楚背後代表的是哪一個利益組織. 中東,中亞,西亞,因為海上貿易航路的興旺而衰落.也因為宗教的控制使現代科技文明不能在這個地區散發光芒. 其實美國很早就有全球戰略,美國很清楚美洲只是地球的一端,地球的實際中心是在歐亞非大陸,而歐亞非的中心是在中西亞. 所以有海灣戰爭,伊拉克戰爭,根本不是為了石油.
您需要登錄后才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

關於本站 | 隱私權政策 | 免責條款 | 版權聲明 | 聯絡我們

Copyright © 2001-2013 海外華人中文門戶:倍可親 (http://big5.backchina.com) All Rights Reserved.

程序系統基於 Discuz! X3.1 商業版 優化 Discuz! © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

本站時間採用京港台時間 GMT+8, 2024-4-29 01:38

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表