跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
魔之右手 發表於 2015-3-25 19:42 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式

Magrot robbie
  Let your work speak for yourself。
  用你的實力說話。
Viola Davis
  維奧拉·戴維斯
  To not live someone else』s life and someone else』s idea of what womanhood is. Womanhood is you. Womanhood is everything that』s inside of you。
  不要為別人而活,也不要被別人對女性的看法而左右。你就是女性的代名詞。你的內在的所有構成了女性。
Felicity Jones
  菲麗希緹·瓊斯
  Be absolutely who you are. And stick to your instinct and your guts, and don』t try and be like other people。
  做真實的自己。堅持自己的直覺和勇氣。不要嘗試去變成別人。
Chloe grace moretz
  科洛·格蕾斯·莫瑞茲
  And don』t take the Nike campains, and the Victoria』s Secret campaigns and think you need bigger boobs or a better butt, or you need a tighter ab or whatever else. Be happy with who you are and love your insecurities because when you grow up, I think that』s what』s gonna make you, it』s gonna differentiate you from the group. So that』s what my moms always told me. I follow it。
  不要去參加《耐克比賽》和《維多利亞的秘密》,覺得自己需要胸更大或是臀更翹,做個拉皮或其他什麼的。為做真實的你感到開心,接納自己缺乏安全感,因為當你長大了之後,我認為它們會成就你,會讓你鶴立雞群。我母親一直都是這樣告訴我的。我聽從她的建議。
Anna Feris
  安娜·法瑞絲
  It』s so easy to spread the message of being yourself, but actually sort if implementing it in your life is incredibly difficult. I think it takes a long time to find. What makes you happy and what your goals are. 
  說起做自己是那麼容易,但事實上要在你的人生中實現這一點何其容易。我認為要花很長時間來尋找到什麼會讓你快樂,你的目標又是什麼。
Zoe Saldana
  佐伊·索爾達娜
  To not think in color. Don』t think in color. You can feel in color because obviously it』s beautiful and it』s the best, but not think it. And that shouldn』t be the first thing you think about when you wake up. And the first thing you think about when you walk out your door- Think about yourself。
  不要用顏色思考。你覺得自己身處繽紛世界是因為顏色是那麼美,它是最棒的,但是不要去想顏色。每天早晨醒來想的第一件事情不應該是顏色。當你走出家門,想的第一件事情應該是你自己。
Ava Duvernay
  阿娃·杜威內
  All women, anyone, don』t ask for permission. What are you waiting for? What are you asking for?
  所有女性,每個人,都不要尋求別人的許可。別等待,別求助。
Margaret Avery
  瑪格麗特·艾弗瑞
  I think we have to do things, to keep a balance in your lives, and not let any institution, such as Hollywood, define who we are. You gotta know who you are and present that。
  我認為,我們必須找到內心的平衡點,不要讓任何機構,比如好萊塢,來決定我們是誰。你要知道自己是誰,並表現出真我。

您需要登錄后才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

關於本站 | 隱私權政策 | 免責條款 | 版權聲明 | 聯絡我們

Copyright © 2001-2013 海外華人中文門戶:倍可親 (http://big5.backchina.com) All Rights Reserved.

程序系統基於 Discuz! X3.1 商業版 優化 Discuz! © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

本站時間採用京港台時間 GMT+8, 2024-4-28 01:48

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表