積分

八級貝殼核心

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
轉折點 發表於 2021-4-19 15:01 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Aug 27, 2016 at 9:19 PM
Jackie能體會音樂 Jackie can feel the  music
親愛的習和王, 好像Jackie跟叫Vladimir 的都挺合得來的. 昨天你們又跟普京聯線了, 88,王這次選的樂曲,超級棒的!給一個大大的贊!第一首是柴可夫斯基的第一鋼琴協奏曲! 對普京來說那是再熟悉,再驕傲不過的了. 那種對心靈的撞擊,無比震撼,很難想象這是柴可夫斯基的曲風,因為他的天鵝湖,他的小夜曲,都是很纏綿悱惻,很憂鬱,多愁善感的! 可是這一首卻特別的陽剛. 我以前只熟悉那個曲調,卻不知道是誰寫的.是Jackie聽到了, 她自己在鋼琴上敲出來的,然後問我這是誰的,她要彈,結果把我給問住了. 於是上鋼琴課的時候就問鋼琴老師,老師才告訴我說, 這是柴可夫斯基第一鋼琴協奏曲. 從此就記住了. 第二首,Vivaldi 小提琴曲「四季」里的冬,Jackie一下子就聽出來了, 問她為什麼,她說她早就刻在腦子裡了. 普京很吃驚. 上次那個小Vladimir也很吃驚,他曾給Jackie聽了20首曲子,她全都知道,我可不知道. 然後她就放給我聽,一邊聽一邊描述,「你聽這裡曲調上下不仃波動,那就是我心裡很糾結,這邊的瘋狂高音暴風驟雨,那是老師在發火,背景的迴旋絮絮叨叨那就是媽媽.......」 你看這個Jackie孩居然可以在音樂中,聽出人物的性格和形象,將來編曲去表現情感和人物, 不成問題!88,如果是王選的,對王刮目相看,親親你,王的sense非常了不起!她還告訴我Vladimir的小提琴拉得真棒! 真的,很難想象鐵漢有這樣的柔情. 更好聽的,是彭媽媽唱的歌.Jackie很景仰地告訴我,彭媽媽可以唱所有風格的歌曲!世界級的領袖們差不多都是你們這樣年紀,所以對古典音樂應該比較熟悉,或者是古典的pop. 現在的特魯多們,Jackie知道的流行樂應該也可以應付了!哈哈哈哈

Dear Xi and Wang, it seems that Jackie is very close to Vladimir. Yesterday you were connected with Putin, 88, Wang selected this piece of music, great! Give a big compliment! The first is Tchaikovsky's first piano concerto! For Putin, it is familiar, and proud. The impact on the soul is extremely shocking. It is hard to imagine that this is Tchaikovsky's style, because his Swan Lake, his serenade, It is very lingering, very melancholy and sentimental! But this one is  specially masculine. I used to only know the tune, but I didn』t know who wrote it. It was Jackie who heard it, she knocked it out on the piano keyboard and asked Who composed it, she wanted to play. And I asked for it. So I asked the piano teacher when I was in the piano class. The teacher told me that this is Tchaikovsky's First Piano Concerto. From then on it stayed inmy mind. Second, 「 winter」 of Vivaldi's violin song "Four Seasons", Jackie recognized it all at once. Asking her why, she said it was already in her mind. Putin was surprised. Last time little Vladimir also was surprised. He once gave Jackie 20 pieces of music. She knew all about it. I didn't know. Then she gave it to me and listened and described it. "You listen to the fluctuations of the tunes here and so on, that is, my heart is very entangled, here is the crazy high-pitched storm, that is the teacher is getting angry, the background of the roundabout is the mother complaining....." You see this Jackie girl can actually listen to the character and image of the character in the music. In the future to arrange performance emotions and characters, there is not a problem! 88, if it is elected by Wang, I am respectful of Wang, kiss you, Wang's musical sense is very great! She also told me that Vladimir's violin was awesome! Really, it is hard to imagine strong figurehas such tenderness. What is better to listen to is the song that Ms. Peng sang. Jackie told me with great admiration that Ms. Peng can sing all styles of songs. ! World-class leaders are almost all of your age, so you should be familiar with classical music, or classical pop. Now people like Trudeau,  pop music Jackie knows should be able to cope! Hahahaha
http://www.zgsds.com/sjmrb.htm
Nov 19, 2015 at 8:48 PM ISIS 讓我寫恐怖份子和ISIS. 怎麼說好呢? 其實恐怖分子這個定義不清不白, 因為它沒有說清楚背後代表的是哪一個利益組織. 中東,中亞,西亞,因為海上貿易航路的興旺而衰落.也因為宗教的控制使現代科技文明不能在這個地區散發光芒. 其實美國很早就有全球戰略,美國很清楚美洲只是地球的一端,地球的實際中心是在歐亞非大陸,而歐亞非的中心是在中西亞. 所以有海灣戰爭,伊拉克戰爭,根本不是為了石油.
您需要登錄后才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

關於本站 | 隱私權政策 | 免責條款 | 版權聲明 | 聯絡我們

Copyright © 2001-2013 海外華人中文門戶:倍可親 (http://big5.backchina.com) All Rights Reserved.

程序系統基於 Discuz! X3.1 商業版 優化 Discuz! © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

本站時間採用京港台時間 GMT+8, 2024-4-27 08:18

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表