積分

八級貝殼核心

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
轉折點 發表於 2020-11-7 10:49 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式

Jan 10, 2016 at 11:33 PM

Jackie去Disney樂園 Jackie goes to Disneyland

大概只有在Disney樂園才會見那麼多人. 看見那麼多大人小孩興高采烈地去玩,小孩子穿上他們最喜歡的公主衣服,大人小孩頭上都戴著卡通帽子,costume , 好像都返老還童,去Disney樂園追夢!Jackie堅決不要我跟著她!看著她那麼堅決,又想起了她剛會走路的樣子,小手很自信很堅定地把我的手推開了,走路成了她自己可以玩的遊戲,她就不要我參與!現在可以自由自在地玩,也不要我在身邊!長大了!我心裡又高興又有點痛. 不知天高地厚的小傻瓜!已經來過很多次了, 說也沒有什麼新鮮感!只有那個car racer 是新建的!Jackie說很有意思,居然還看見了你們跳舞那個歌的,什麼Na na 那個曲作者,20多歲高高瘦瘦, 歐洲法國大帥哥,坐在他們中間一起car racer. 我覺得這邊造景的能力太棒了, 像真的一樣!看見那個大的白的網狀的架子沒有?上上下下還360度轉圈,Jackie說他們去坐了三次!只有他們這個年紀才會這樣發瘋!這邊Disney樂園5歲以下小孩是免費的,baby快長大吧,也來玩!

Probably only  in Disneyland we see so many people. See so many adults and children play happily, children wear their favorite princess clothes, adults and children wearing cartoon hats on the head, costume. They seem to be rejuvenating, go to Disney Paradise look for dreams! Jackie is determined not to let me follow her! Looking at her so determined, and remembered how she just walked, was very confident  thatthe small hand firmly pushed my hand away. Walking became a game she could play, she would not want me to participate! Now she can play freely, and she doesn't want me around! Grown up! I am happy and a little bit sad in my heart. She doesn't know the boundaries of the world! We have been there many times, and there is nothing new about it! Only that car racer is new! Jackie said it was very interesting. She actually saw songwriter of that Na na song you danced, in his 20s tall and thin, European French handsome guy, sitting among them in car racer. I think here the ability to set up landscaping  is great, just like it really is! Did you see the large white mesh shelf? The 360 degrees circle up and down, Jackie said they went to run three times! Only when they are at this age will they go crazy! Here, the children under the age of 5 are free, so hope baby grows up quick and comes to play!

看見門口那麼一長串排隊的嗎?基本上都是成人,一問原來是想去看「」秀的. 真的,玩其他的東西都是幾分鐘的事兒, 這個秀要40分鐘. 我看過嗎?有,好多次啊!好看嗎?當然,還想看!是一個歌舞劇, 但是阿拉伯的文化, 舞檯布置, 故事情節都非常吸引人!動態的刺激一時就過了,小孩子們喜歡, 但能給人留下深刻印象的,還是文化和精神上的東西. 記得上次在紐約看歌舞劇,那時代廣場整個區就有好多家歌舞劇院, 上演不同的精彩節目. 雖然節目所表達的複雜的深厚感情, 不是Jackie可以明白的, 但是大人們可以懂, 這也是很多人性多面的表現. 在中國文學中, 電影里, 也許特技比不上好萊塢, 但對人物的把握, 人性的描寫遠遠勝出好萊塢. 從我小時候看的各種名著, 還有當代許多的小說, 那麼多人應該會有很多故事的!其實在美國,每個人的空間較大,每個人的個性也是千奇百怪的,應該也會有很多故事可以寫的. 在國內每去一個地方都有表演可看,敦煌上演的和在新疆上演的就有不同的地方特色.

Did you see a long line of queues at the door? Basically, they are all adults. Asked them, found out that they wanted to see the "Aladdin" show. Really, taking other runs only takes a fewminutes, this show takes 40 minutes. Have I seen it? Yes, many times! Good? Of course, I still want to see it! It is a musical, but of Arab culture, the stage layout, and the storyline are very appealing! Dynamic stimuli pasts fast, and childrenenjoy it, however what impresses them the most is cultural and spiritual things. Remember last time we watched a musical show in New York. There are many songs-danceprograms in Times Square, theaters are staged different wonderful programs. Although the complex deep feelings expressed by the program are not understandable by Jackie, but adults can fully understand humanities. In Chinese literature, in the movie, maybe stunts are not as good as Hollywood, but the grasp of characters, the des**tion of human nature is far better than Hollywood. From the various classics I read as a child, as well as many contemporary novels, so many people should have many stories! In fact, in the United States, everyone has  larger space, and each person』s personality is also very unique. There should be many stories to write. There are performances to be seen in every place in China, Dunhuang』s performances and performances in Xinjiang, there are of different local characteristics.
Nov 19, 2015 at 8:48 PM ISIS 讓我寫恐怖份子和ISIS. 怎麼說好呢? 其實恐怖分子這個定義不清不白, 因為它沒有說清楚背後代表的是哪一個利益組織. 中東,中亞,西亞,因為海上貿易航路的興旺而衰落.也因為宗教的控制使現代科技文明不能在這個地區散發光芒. 其實美國很早就有全球戰略,美國很清楚美洲只是地球的一端,地球的實際中心是在歐亞非大陸,而歐亞非的中心是在中西亞. 所以有海灣戰爭,伊拉克戰爭,根本不是為了石油.
您需要登錄后才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

關於本站 | 隱私權政策 | 免責條款 | 版權聲明 | 聯絡我們

Copyright © 2001-2013 海外華人中文門戶:倍可親 (http://big5.backchina.com) All Rights Reserved.

程序系統基於 Discuz! X3.1 商業版 優化 Discuz! © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

本站時間採用京港台時間 GMT+8, 2024-5-4 14:02

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表