主題

帖子

積分

六星貝殼精英

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
ccc6 發表於 2014-11-24 19:25 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式

1. Better not to give in to it. It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart.

最好不要向它屈服。重整旗鼓花的時間是崩潰的十倍。

2. That what I need to survive is not Gale』s fire, kindled with rage and hatred. I have plenty of fire myself. What I need is the dandelion in the spring. The bright yellow that means rebirth instead of destruction. The promise that life can go on, no matter how bad our losses. That it can be good again. And only Peeta can give ma that. So after, when he whispers, 「You love me. Real or noe real?」 I tell him, 「Real.」

我活下去所需要的不是蓋爾裹挾著憤怒和仇恨的火焰,我自己已經擁有了太多的火焰。我真正需要的是春天裡的蒲公英,那鮮艷的黃色意味著重生而不是毀滅,無論我們失去了多少寶貴的東西,它確保生活能夠繼續下去,並告訴我們生活會好起來的。而只有皮塔能夠給予我這一切。所以,每當他在我耳邊輕語:「你愛我,真的,假的?」我便告訴他:「真的。」

3. But collective thinking is usually shot-lived. We』re fickle, stupid beings with poor memories and a great gift for self-destruction.

但是集體思維通常都很短命。人類是多變、愚蠢而健忘的動物,在自我毀滅方面倒是才智出眾。

4. 「Fire is catching!」 I am shouting now, determined that he will not miss a word. 「And if we burn, you burn with us!」

「著火了!」我現在大聲地說道,決定每個詞都讓他聽得一清二楚。「如果我們被點燃,你們也會和我們一樣葬身火海!」

5. Because something is significantly wrong with a creature that sacrifices its children』s lives to settle its differences.

因為一個物種要靠犧牲自己的孩子來解決分歧,無論以任何借口,這顯然是不正常的。

6. And it takes too much energy to stay angry with someone who cries so much.

總為一個愛哭鬼生氣耗費太多精力了。

7. Frankly, our ancestors don』t seem much to brag about. I mean, look at the state they left us in, with the wars and the broken planet. Clearly, they didn』t care about what would happen to the people who came after them.

坦白說,我們的祖先似乎沒有多少好自誇的。我的意思是,看看他們給我們留下的世界,一個戰爭不斷的殘破星球。顯然,他們並不在乎在後人身上會發生什麼。

8. He understands I don』t want anyone with me today. Not even him. Some walks you have to take alone.

他明白今天我不想和任何人在一起。即使他也不行。這是一段你需要獨自行走的路。
9. Panem Et Circenses translates into 「bread and circuses」. The writer was saying that in return for full bellies and entertainment, his people had given up their political responsibilities and therefore their power.

帕納姆和瑟森斯翻譯過來就是「麵包和馬戲」,寫這個詞語的人是說,平民百姓為了獲得溫飽和娛樂,放棄了他們的政治責任,也就放棄了他們的權力。

10. No, I want you to rethink it and come up with the right opinion.

不,我希望你重新考慮,然後給出正確的意見。
沙發
魔之右手 發表於 2014-11-28 19:50 | 只看該作者
《飢餓遊戲3》,值得一看。
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄后才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

關於本站 | 隱私權政策 | 免責條款 | 版權聲明 | 聯絡我們

Copyright © 2001-2013 海外華人中文門戶:倍可親 (http://big5.backchina.com) All Rights Reserved.

程序系統基於 Discuz! X3.1 商業版 優化 Discuz! © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

本站時間採用京港台時間 GMT+8, 2024-4-28 05:37

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表