倍可親

回復: 0
列印 上一主題 下一主題

中英文對照(人生短篇)經典

[複製鏈接]

1004

主題

1740

帖子

1049

積分

一星貝殼精英

Rank: 4

積分
1049
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
xin2005xin 發表於 2009-5-22 12:49 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Things do not change;we change.sell your clothes and keep your thoughts.

萬物不變,是我們在變。你的衣服可以賣掉,但要保留你的思想

think it over……好好想想……

Today we have higher buildings and wider highways,but shorter temperaments and narrower points of view;

今天我們擁有了更高層的樓宇以及更寬闊的公路,但是我們的性情卻更為急躁,眼光也更加狹隘;

We spend more,but enjoy less;

我們消耗的更多,享受到的卻更少;

We have bigger houses,but smaller famillies;

我們的住房更大了,但我們的家庭卻更小了;

We have more compromises,but less time;

我們妥協更多,時間更少;

We have more knowledge,but less judgment;

我們擁有了更多的知識,可判斷力卻更差了;

We have more medicines,but less health;

我們有了更多的藥品,但健康狀況卻更不如意;

We have multiplied out possessions,but reduced out values;

我們擁有的財富倍增,但其價值卻減少了;

We talk much,we love only a little,and we hate too much;

我們說的多了,愛的卻少了,我們的仇恨也更多了;

We reached the moon and came back,but we find it troublesome to cross our own street and meet our neighbors;

我們可以往返月球,但卻難以邁出一步去親近我們的左鄰右舍;

We have conquered the uter space,but not our inner space;

我們可以征服外太空,卻征服不了我們的內心;

We have highter income,but less morals;

我們的收入增加了,但我們的道德卻少了;

These are times with more liberty,but less joy;

我們的時代更加自由了,但我們擁有的快樂時光卻越來越少;

We have much more food,but less nutrition;

我們有了更多的食物,但所能得到的營養卻越來越少了;

These are the days in which it takes two salaries for each home,but divorces increase;

現在每個家庭都可以有雙份收入,但離婚的現象越來越多了;

These are times of finer houses,but more broken homes;

現在的住房越來越精緻,但我們也有了更多破碎的家庭;

That's why I propose,that as of today;

這就是我為什麼要說,讓我們從今天開始;

You do not keep anything for a special occasion.because every day that you live is a special occasion.

不要將你的東西為了某一個特別的時刻而預留著,因為你生活的每一天都是那麼特別;

Search for knowledge,read more ,sit on your porch and admire the view without paying attention to your needs;

尋找更我的知識,多讀一些書,坐在你家的前廊里,以讚美的眼光去享受眼前的風景,不要帶上任何功利的想法;

Spend more time with your family and friends,eat your favorite foods,visit the places you love;

花多點時間和朋友與家人在一起,吃你愛吃的食物,去你想去的地方;

Life is a chain of moments of enjoyment;not only about survival;

生活是一串串的快樂時光;我們不僅僅是為了生存而生存;

Use your crystal goblets.do not save your best perfume,and use it every time you feel you want it.

舉起你的水晶酒杯吧。不要吝嗇灑上你最好的香水,你想用的時候就享用吧!

Remove from your vocabulary phrases like"one of these days"or "someday";

從你的辭彙庫中移去所謂的「有那麼一天」或者「某一天」;

let's write that letter we thought of writing "one of these days"!

曾打算「有那麼一天」去寫的信,就在今天吧!

let's tell our families and friends how much we love them;

告訴家人和朋友,我們是多麼地愛他們;

Do not delay anything that adds laughter and joy to your life;

不要延遲任何可以給你的生活帶來歡笑與快樂的事情;

Every day,every hour,and every minute is special;

每一天、每一小時、每一分鐘都是那麼特別;

And you don't know if it will be your last.

你無從知道這是否最後刻。
快樂是人類社會眾望所歸的最高境界。
您需要登錄后才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

關於本站 | 隱私權政策 | 免責條款 | 版權聲明 | 聯絡我們

Copyright © 2001-2013 海外華人中文門戶:倍可親 (http://big5.backchina.com) All Rights Reserved.

程序系統基於 Discuz! X3.1 商業版 優化 Discuz! © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

本站時間採用京港台時間 GMT+8, 2025-7-24 20:38

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表