倍可親

回復: 1
列印 上一主題 下一主題

Go through Customs

[複製鏈接]

292

主題

3015

帖子

931

積分

貝殼網友八級

Rank: 3Rank: 3

積分
931
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
mengxxy 發表於 2007-3-11 19:02 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
A: Do you have your customs declaration?
A: 您有什麼要進行關稅申報嗎?

B: May I give you an oral declaration?
B: 我可以口頭申報嗎?

A: OK. What are you declaring?
A: 可以,您要申報什麼?

B: Two bottles of wine.
B: 兩瓶酒。

A: Anything else?
A: 還有別的嗎?

B: Nothing.
B: 沒了。

A: Put your bags here and open them.
B: 把您的包放在這兒,打開。

B: All right.
B: 好的。



May I see your passport, please?
麻煩請給我你的護照。

Here is my passport / Here it is.
這是我的護照。

What's the purpose of your visit?
( Immigrant )( Sightseeing )( Business ) .
旅行的目的為何 ? (移民)(觀光)(公務)。

How much money do you have with you?
隨身攜帶多少現金 ?


Where can I get my baggage?
我在何處可取得行李 ?


I can't find my baggage.
我找不到我的行李。

Here is my claim tag.
這是我的行李票。

Could you please check it urgently?
是否可麻煩緊急查詢 ?

How many pieces of baggage have you lost?
你總共遺失了幾件行李 ?

Can you describe your baggage?
請描述你的行李。

It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it's gray.
它是一個中型的灰色紳耐特皮箱。

It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag. It's dark blue.
它是一個上面系有我名牌的大型皮製黑藍色行李箱。

It's a small brown bag. It's light brown.
它是一個茶色小旅行袋。

Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.
我們正在調查,請稍等一下。

We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report.
我們可能遺失了幾件行李,所以必須填份行李遺失報告。

Would you come with me to the office?
請和我到辦公室。

How soon will I find out?
多快可找到 ?     

Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it.
一旦找到行李,請立即送到我停留的飯店。

How can you help me if you can't find my baggage today?
若是今天無法找到行李,你可如何幫助 и?

I'd like to purchase what I need for the night.
我想要購買過夜所需的用品。

Your passport and declaration card, please.
請出示護照和申報單。


Do you have anything to declare?
是否有任何東西需要申報 ?

Please open this bag.
請打開這個袋子。

What are these?
這些東西是做何用 ?
   

These are for my personal use.
這些是我私人使用的東西。

These are gifts for my friends.
這些是給朋友的禮物。


This is a souvenir that I'm taking to xx.
這是我要帶去 xx 的當地紀念品。

Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?
你有攜帶任何酒類或香煙嗎 ?

Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.
是的,我帶了兩瓶酒。

The camera is for my personal use.
這個相機是我私人使用的。
     

You'll have to pay duty on this.
你必須為這項物品繳付稅金。

Do you have any other baggage?
你還有其他行李嗎 ?

O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.
好了 ! 請將這張申報卡交給出口處的官員。

share, equity, stock    股票、股權 ;

bond, debenture, debts   債券 ;

negotiable share      可流通股份 ;

convertible bond      可轉換債券 ;

treasury/government bond  國庫券 / 政府債券 ;

corporate bond       企業債券 ;

784

主題

3601

帖子

1617

積分

禁止訪問

倍可親高級會員(十七級)

積分
1617
沙發
cwjjzhou 發表於 2007-3-12 08:14 | 只看該作者
thanks.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄后才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

關於本站 | 隱私權政策 | 免責條款 | 版權聲明 | 聯絡我們

Copyright © 2001-2013 海外華人中文門戶:倍可親 (http://big5.backchina.com) All Rights Reserved.

程序系統基於 Discuz! X3.1 商業版 優化 Discuz! © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

本站時間採用京港台時間 GMT+8, 2025-8-5 13:35

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表