|
Remember 思憶
多少年後,
你是否依然會把我想起?
我寧願是你唇邊的一抹淺淺的微笑,
也不願是你低垂眼帘下的一顆晶瑩的淚滴.
Remember me when I am gone away, 請記住我,當我離去時,
Gone far away into the silent land; 我去到那遙遠的靜謐的土地;
When you can no more hold me by the hand, 那時你再不能牽住我的手,
Nor I half turn to go, yet turning stay. 而我也再不能欲去還留.
Remember me when no more day by day 請記住我,當你再也不能日復一日
You tell me of our future that you plann'd: 向我訴說著對未來的想望:
Only remember me; you understand 只要你還記得我,你明白的
It will be late to counsel then or pray. 到那時再相勸或祈禱已然遲矣.
Yet if you should forget me for a while 但如果你暫時將我遺忘
And afterwards remember, do not grieve: 而後又記起,請不要憂傷:
For if the darkness and corruption leave 因為那黑暗和腐朽之鄉,
A vestige of the thoughts that once I had, 倘若能留下些許我過去的思想,
Better by far you should forget and smile 我寧願你將我微笑地忘記,
Than that you should remember and be sad. 也遠遠勝似你把我悲傷地記起. |
|