倍可親

回復: 0
列印 上一主題 下一主題

那些令人噴飯的搞笑英語翻譯,僅供娛樂一下!(轉)

[複製鏈接]

4795

主題

4842

帖子

7096

積分

四級貝殼核心

Rank: 5Rank: 5

積分
7096
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
吃貨一號 發表於 2014-6-6 15:44 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
  1. 咱們兄弟誰跟誰啊!

  we are brothers,who and who ah!

  2.怎麼是你,怎麼老是你?

  How are you ? how old are you?

  3.三人行,必有我師

  Three people go, one is my teacher

  4.你有種,我要給你點顏色瞧瞧,兄弟們,一起上

  You have seed I will give you some color to see see, brothers !together .!

  5.你都不理我,那我成狗不理了!

  You all no care me, that I become dog no care!

  6.你給我站住!

  You give me stop!!

  7.知之為知之,不知為不知

  Know is know, noknow is noknow

  8.走別人的路,讓別人無路可走!

  Walk other man』s road, allow other man no way can go!

  9.第一眼看到你,我就愛上你了

  First eye see you,I shit love you

  10.美中不足

  American Chinese not enough

  11.心花怒放

  Heart flower angry open

  12.走過路過,不要錯過

  Go past no mistake past

  13.五講、四美、三熱愛

  Five talk, four beauty, three lover

  14.要錢沒有,要命一條。

  If you want money,I have no;if you want life,I have one!

  15.生日快樂

  Birthday happy

  16.你有兩下子。

  You have two down son。

  17.有多遠,死多遠!!!!

  As far as you go to die

  18.給你臉你不要臉,你丟臉,我翻臉。

  I give you face you don't want face,you lose you face ,I turn my face.

  19.好好學習,天天向上

  Good good study, day day up.

  20.你妻子真漂亮/哪裡哪裡

  Your wife is beautiful/where where

  21. 休息室

  Restroom

  22. 平時禁止入內

  No entry on peace time

  23. 童子雞

  Chicken without sexual life

  24. 去你個頭

  Go ahead.

  25. 表妹

  WATCH SISTER

  26.人山人海

  People mountain people sea.

  27.你問我,我去問誰?

  You ask me, i ask who

  28. 三心二意

  Three heart two meaning

  29.不三不四

  No three no four

  30.不管三七二十

  No care three seven two ten one

  31.朝三暮四

  Morning three night four

  32.王八蛋

  Wang eight eggs

  33.《劉三姐》

  《Third sister liu》

  34.關公面前耍大刀

  Play a big knife before guangong

  35.彼此彼此

  You me you me

  36.班門弄斧

  Play an ax before luban

  37.上湯雲吞(餛飩)

  Top Soup Cloud Swallow

  38. 九陰真經

  Nine women』s stories

  39.不見得

  You are not allowed to see.

  40. 蜂擁而至

  Go out like bee
您需要登錄后才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

關於本站 | 隱私權政策 | 免責條款 | 版權聲明 | 聯絡我們

Copyright © 2001-2013 海外華人中文門戶:倍可親 (http://big5.backchina.com) All Rights Reserved.

程序系統基於 Discuz! X3.1 商業版 優化 Discuz! © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

本站時間採用京港台時間 GMT+8, 2025-8-25 05:17

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表