|
我是物理學家
I'm a physicist.
我對整個宇宙及其 包含的事物都有所了解
I have a working knowledge of the entire universe and everything it contains.
Radiohead是幹嘛的?
Who's Radiohead?
我對整個宇宙及其包含的 重要事物都有所了解 祝你好運了
I have a working knowledge of the important things in the universe. Good luck.
Penny 這是你的生意 你有最終決定權
Penny,this is your enterprise,so it's ultimately your decision,
但鑒於Leonard的工作質量 我強烈建議把他打發掉
but based on the quality of his work,I'd strongly recommend that we let Leonard go.
你想開了我?
You want to fire me?
我想怎樣沒關係 是Penny的決定
What I want is irrelevant. This is Penny's decision.
早知道我要在周六晚上做這個 我還不如待在印度
You know,if I wanted to spend my Saturday nights doing this,I could have stayed in India.
Penny 打工仔團體是需要好好教育的
Penny,the labor force is a living organism that must be carefully nurtured.
任何會產生不良後果的抱怨 必須及時喝止 看著
Any counterproductive grumbling must be skillfully headed off by management. Observe.
少說話 多幹活
Less talk,more work!
- 做的好 - 謝謝
- Nicely done. - Thank you.
你要看到什麼交頭接耳 告訴我
You hear any union talk,you let me know.
要不要來點咖啡?
Honey,do you want some coffee?
我不喝咖啡
I don't drink coffee.
行了 你要是睡過去了 我們肯定完成不了
Come on,but if you don't stay awake we'll never finish in time.
對不起 但是我絕不喝咖啡
I'm sorry,coffee's out of the question.
當我搬來加利福尼亞 我答應媽媽不磕葯的
When I moved to California,I promised my mother that I wouldn't start doing drugs.
Sheldon 我們還有380個要做呢
Sheldon,we still have 380 of these things to make.
晚安 你們行的 我對你們絕對有信心
I have complete faith that you will make them. Good night.
Leonard?
Leonard?
但是 Shelon 沒了你英明的領導 我們的事業絕對是做不起來的
But,Sheldon,without your insight and leadership this entire enterprise will surely fail.
當然 你說的對
You're right,of course.
來 這個會有幫助
Here,this will help.
好吧 但要這讓我上癮或產生幻覺
Very well,but if this leads to opiates or hallucinogenics,
你得去和我媽交待了
you're going to have to answer to my mother.
好吧 我了解了 你生氣了
Okay,I get it,you're angry.
你不願見到你的小鳥飛離巢穴
You don't want to see your little bird leave the nest.
"小鳥"? 你都快30了!
"Little bird"? You're almost 30!
飛吧 我的神吶!
Fly,for God's sake!
好 我不搬! 開心了吧 瘋婆子?
Fine,I'll stay! Ya happy,crazy lady?
這麼說吧 我要怎麼解釋好呢?
Oh,let's see. How can I explain this?
他們不知道如何使用他們的盾
Um,they don't know how to use their shields.
盾?
Shields?
是的 就像里的 當你要戰鬥時 你要舉起你的盾
Yeah,you know,like inStar Trek,when you're in battle and you raise the shields?
這想法從哪兒冒出來的?
Where the hell'd that come from?
Penny 我發現你今晚也是一個人 所以如果 在某個時候
Penny. I realize you're also on your own tonight,so if,at some point,
你感覺到無聊了 請千萬不要來打擾我
you find yourself with nothing to do,please do not disturb me.
我幾個禮拜前去你們那兒 你們正巧不在 我就忘在那兒了
Well,I went in there a few weeks ago and you guys weren't home and I forgot it there.
你去了我的... 為什麼... 你在說什麼?
You went in my... Why would... What are you saying?
又沒啥大不了的 我不過是泡咖啡時沒牛奶了
It's not a big deal. I was making coffee and I ran out of milk.
你是那個偷奶賊!
You're the milk thief!
Leonard說我多心了 可我就是覺得盒子變輕了
Leonard said I was crazy,but I knew that carton felt lighter
Penny?
幹嘛
What?
我睡不著
I can't sleep.
也許是因為你的大窟窿還張著
Maybe that's because your hole is still open.
我想家
I'm homesick.
你家離這不過20尺
Your home is 20 feet from here.
20尺還是20光年這都不重要
20 feet,20 light-years,it doesn't matter.
在我這 如同一個星系那麼遙遠
It's in a galaxy far,far away.
可惡
Damn it.
你想讓我怎麼辦
What do you want me to do?
給我唱"軟軟凱蒂貓"
Sing "Soft Kitty."
那是只有你生病時才唱的歌
That's only for when you're sick.
思家也是一種病
Homesick is a type of being sick.
拜託 真的要唱嗎
Come on,do I really have to?
那設想下我們通宵達旦 閑話家常
I suppose we can stay up and talk. |
|