倍可親

回復: 1
列印 上一主題 下一主題

與老外吵架之必會109句[推薦]

[複製鏈接]

1萬

主題

1萬

帖子

1萬

積分

八級貝殼核心

倍可親終生會員(廿一級)

Rank: 5Rank: 5

積分
18033
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
kent 發表於 2004-10-10 02:50 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
1. Stop complaining! 別發牢騷! .
  2. You make me sick! 你真讓我噁心! .
  3. What』s wrong with you? 你怎麼回事? .
  4. You shouldn』t have done that! 你真不應該那樣做! .
  5. You』re a jerk! 你是個廢物/混球! .
  6. Don』t talk to me like that! 別那樣和我說話! .
  7. Who do you think you are? 你以為你是誰? .
  8. What』s your problem? 你怎麼回事啊? .
  9. I hate you! 我討厭你! .
  10. I don』t want to see your face! 我不願再見到你! .
  11. You』re crazy! 你瘋了! .
  12. Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你瘋了嗎?(美國人絕對常用!)
.
  13. Don』t bother me. 別煩我。 .
  14. Knock it off. 少來這一套。 .
  15. Get out of my face. 從我面前消失! .
  16. Leave me alone. 走開。 .
  17. Get lost.滾開! .
  18. Take a hike! 哪兒涼快哪兒歇著去吧。 .
  19. You piss me off. 你氣死我了。 .
  20. It』s none of your business. 關你屁事! .
  21. What』s the meaning of this? 這是什麼意思? .
  22. How dare you! 你敢! .
  23. Cut it out. 省省吧。 .
  24. You stupid jerk! 你這蠢豬! .
  25. You have a lot of nerve. 臉皮真厚。 .
  26. I』m fed up. 我厭倦了。 .
  27. I can』t take it anymore. 我受不了了!(李陽老師常用) .
  28. I』ve had enough of your garbage. 我聽膩了你的廢話。 .
  29. Shut up! 閉嘴! .
  30. What do you want? 你想怎麼樣? .
  31. Do you know what time it is? 你知道現在都幾點嗎? .
  32. What were you thinking? 你腦子進水啊? .
  33. How can you say that? 你怎麼可以這樣說? .
  34. Who says? 誰說的? .
  35. That』s what you think! 那才是你腦子裡想的! .
  36. Don』t look at me like that. 別那樣看著我。 .
  37. What did you say? 你說什麼? .
  38. You are out of your mind. 你腦子有毛病! .
  39. You make me so mad.你氣死我了啦。 .
  40. Drop dead. 去死吧! .
  41. **** off. 滾蛋。 .
  42. Don』t give me your shit. 別跟我胡扯。 .
  43. Don』t give me your excuses/ No more excuses. 別找借口。   .
  44. You』re a pain in the ass. 你這討厭鬼。 .
  45. You』re an asshole. 你這缺德鬼。 .
  46. You bastard! 你這雜種! .
  47. Get over yourself. 別自以為是。 .
  48. You』re nothing to me. 你對我什麼都不是。 .
  49. It』s not my fault. 不是我的錯。 .
  50. You look guilty. 你看上去心虛。 .
  51. I can』t help it. 我沒辦法。 .
  52. That』s your problem. 那是你的問題。 .
  53. I don』t want to hear it. 我不想聽! .
  54. Get off my back. 少跟我羅嗦。 .
  55. Give me a break. 饒了我吧。 .
  56. Who do you think you』re talking to? 你以為你在跟誰說話? .
  57. Look at this mess! 看看這爛攤子! .
  58. You』re so careless. 你真粗心。 .
  59. Why on earth didn』t you tell me the truth? 你到底為什麼不跟我說實話?
.
  60. I』m about to explode! 我肺都快要氣炸了! .
  61. What a stupid idiot! 真是白痴一個! .
  62. I』m not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦! .
  63. I never want to see your face again! 我再也不要見到你! .
  64. That』s terrible. 真糟糕! .
  65. Just look at what you』ve done! 看看你都做了些什麼! .
  66. I wish I had never met you. 我真後悔這輩子遇到你! .
  67. You』re a disgrace. 你真丟人! .
  68. I』ll never forgive you! 我永遠都不會饒恕你! .
  69. Don』t nag me! 別在我面前嘮叨! .
  70. I』m sick of it. 我都膩了。 .
  71. You』re such a *****! 你這個婊子! .
  72. Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around! 別鬼混了! .
  73. Mind your own business! 管好你自己的事! .
  74. You』re just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一個廢物!/ 你一無是處! .
  75. You』ve gone too far! 你太過分了! .
  76. I loathe you! 我討厭你! .
  77. I detest you! 我恨你! .
  78. Get the hell out of here! 滾開! .
  79. Don』t be that way! 別那樣! .
  80. Can』t you do anything right? 成事不足,敗事有餘。 .
  81. You』re impossible. 你真不可救藥。 .
  82. Don』t touch me! 別碰我! .
  83. Get away from me! 離我遠一點兒!
  84. Get out of my life. 我不願再見到你。/ 從我的生活中消失吧。 .
  85. You』re a joke! 你真是一個小丑! .
  86. Don』t give me your attitude. 別跟我擺架子。 .
  87. You』ll be sorry. 你會後悔的。 .
  88. We』re through. 我們完了! .
  89. Look at the mess you』ve made! 你搞得一團糟! .
  90. You』ve ruined everything. 全都讓你搞砸了。 .
  91. I can』t believe your never. 你好大的膽子! .
  92. You』re away too far. 你太過分了。 .
  93. I can』t take you any more! 我再也受不了你啦! .
  94. I』m telling you for the last time! 我最後再告訴你一次! .
  95. I could kill you! 我宰了你! .
  96. That』s the stupidest thing I』ve ever heard! 那是我聽到的最愚蠢的事!
.
  (比爾•蓋茨常用) .
  97. I can』t believe a word you say. 我才不信你呢! .
  98. You never tell the truth! 你從來就不說實話! .
  99. Don』t push me ! 別逼我! .
  100. Enough is enough! 夠了夠了! .
  101. Don』t waste my time anymore. 別再浪費我的時間了! .
  102. Don』t make so much noise. I』m working. 別吵,我在幹活。 .
  103. It』s unfair. 太不公平了。 .
  104. I』m very disappointed. 真讓我失望。 .
  105. Don』t panic! 別怕! .
  106. What do you think you are doing? 你知道你在做什麼嗎? .
  107. Don』t you dare come back again! 你敢再回來! .
  108. You asked for it. 你自找的。 .
  109. Nonsense! 鬼話!

5

主題

221

帖子

185

積分

貝殼網友一級

本科畢業(五級)

Rank: 3Rank: 3

積分
185
沙發
諤諤 發表於 2004-10-11 13:16 | 只看該作者
有一句有******你叫我怎麼讀?罵起來怎麼罵?
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄后才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

關於本站 | 隱私權政策 | 免責條款 | 版權聲明 | 聯絡我們

Copyright © 2001-2013 海外華人中文門戶:倍可親 (http://big5.backchina.com) All Rights Reserved.

程序系統基於 Discuz! X3.1 商業版 優化 Discuz! © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

本站時間採用京港台時間 GMT+8, 2025-8-4 06:55

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表