倍可親

回復: 11
列印 上一主題 下一主題

看似簡單 全部背完后你會發覺英語明顯提高

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
貝殼姑娘 發表於 2012-6-12 00:44 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式

1. I see. 我明白了。

2. I quit! 我不幹了!

3. Let go! 放手!

4. Me too. 我也是。

5. My god! 天哪!

6. No way! 不行!

7. Come on. 來吧(趕快)

8. Hold on. 等一等。

9. I agree。 我同意。

10. Not bad. 還不錯。

11. Not yet. 還沒。

12. See you. 再見。

13. Shut up! 閉嘴!

14. So long. 再見。

15. Why not? 好呀! (為什麼不呢?)

16. Allow me. 讓我來。

17. Be quiet! 安靜點!

18. Cheer up! 振作起來!

19. Good job! 做得好!

20. Have fun! 玩得開心!

21. How much? 多少錢?

22. I'm full. 我飽了。

23. I'm home. 我回來了。

24. I'm lost. 我迷路了。

25. My treat. 我請客。

26. So do I. 我也一樣。

27. This way。 這邊請。

28. After you. 您先。

29. Bless you! 祝福你!

30. Follow me. 跟我來。

31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!)

32. Good luck! 祝好運!

33. I decline! 我拒絕!

34. I promise. 我保證。

35. Of course! 當然了!

36. Slow down! 慢點!

37. Take care! 保重!

38. They hurt. (傷口)疼。

39. Try again. 再試試。

40. Watch out! 當心。

41. What's up? 有什麼事嗎?

42. Be careful! 注意!

43. Bottoms up! 乾杯(見底)!

44. Don't move! 不許動!

45. Guess what? 猜猜看?

46. I doubt it 我懷疑。

47. I think so. 我也這麼想。

48. I'm single. 我是單身貴族。

49. Keep it up! 堅持下去!

50. Let me see.讓我想想。

51. Never mind.不要緊。

52. No problem! 沒問題!

53. That's all! 就這樣!

54. Time is up. 時間快到了。

55. What's new? 有什麼新鮮事嗎?

56. Count me on 算上我。

57. Don't worry. 別擔心。

58. Feel better? 好點了嗎?

59. I love you! 我愛你!

60. I'm his fan。 我是他的影迷。

61. Is it yours? 這是你的嗎?

62. That's neat. 這很好。

63. Are you sure? 你肯定嗎?

64. Do l have to 非做不可嗎?

65. He is my age. 他和我同歲。

66. Here you are. 給你。

67. No one knows . 沒有人知道。

68. Take it easy. 別緊張。

69. What a pity! 太遺憾了!

70. Any thing else? 還要別的嗎?

71. To be careful! 一定要小心!

72. Do me a favor? 幫個忙,好嗎?

73. Help yourself. 別客氣。

74. I'm on a diet. 我在節食。

75. Keep in Touch. 保持聯絡。

76. Time is money. 時間就是金錢。

77. Who's calling? 是哪一位?

78. You did right. 你做得對。

79. You set me up! 你出賣我!

80. Can I help you? 我能幫你嗎?

81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得開心!

82. Excuse me,Sir. 先生,對不起。

83. Give me a hand! 幫幫我!

84. How's it going? 怎麼樣?

85. I have no idea. 我沒有頭緒。

86. I just made it! 我做到了!

87. I'll see to it 我會留意的。

88. I'm in a hurry! 我在趕時間!

89. It's her field. 這是她的本行。

90. It's up to you. 由你決定。

91. Just wonderful! 簡直太棒了!

92. What about you? 你呢?

93. You owe me one.你欠我一個人情。

94. You're welcome. 不客氣。

95. Any day will do. 哪一天都行夕

96. Are you kidding? 你在開玩笑吧!

97. Congratulations! 祝賀你!

98. T can't help it. 我情不自禁。

99. I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。

100. I'll fix you Up. 我會幫你打點的。
沙發
 樓主| 貝殼姑娘 發表於 2012-6-12 00:45 | 只看該作者
101. It sounds great!. 聽起來很不錯。

102. It's a fine day。 今天是個好天。

103. So far,So good. 目前還不錯。

104. What time is it? 幾點了?

105. You can make it! 你能做到!

106. Control yourself! 克制一下!

107. He came by train. 他乘火車來。

108. He is ill in bed. 他卧病在床。

109. He lacks courage. 他缺乏勇氣。

110. How's everything? 一切還好吧?

111. I have no choice. 我別無選擇。

112. I like ice-cream. 我喜歡吃冰淇淋。

113. I love this game. 我鍾愛這項運動。

114. I'll try my best. 我儘力而為。

115. I'm On your side. 我全力支持你。

116. Long time no see! 好久不見!

117. No pain,no gain. 不勞無獲。

118. Well,it depends 噢,這得看情況。

119. We're all for it. 我們全都同意。

120. What a good deal! 真便宜!

121. What should I do? 我該怎麼辦?

122. You asked for it! 你自討苦吃!

123. You have my word. 我保證。

124. Believe it or not! 信不信由你!

125. Don't count on me.別指望我。

126. Don't fall for it! 別上當!

127. Don't let me down. 別讓我失望。

128. Easy come easy go. 來得容易,去得快。

129. I beg your pardon. 請你原諒。

130. I beg your pardon? 請您再說一遍(我沒有聽清)。

131. I'll be back soon. 我馬上回來。

132. I'll check it out. 我去查查看。

133. It』s a long story. 說來話長。

134. It』s Sunday today. 今天是星期天。

135. Just wait and see! 等著瞧!

136. Make up your mind. 做個決定吧。

137. That's all I need. 我就要這些。

138. The view is great. 景色多麼漂亮!

139. The wall has ears. 隔牆有耳。

140. There comes a bus. 汽車來了。

141. What day is today? 今天星期幾?

142. What do you think? 你怎麼認為?

143. Who told you that? 誰告訴你的?

144. Who's kicking off? 現在是誰在開球?

145. Yes,I suppose So. 是的,我也這麼認為。

146. You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。

147. Any messages for me? 有我的留言嗎?

148. Don't be so modest. 別謙虛了。

149. Don't give me that! 少來這套!

150. He is a smart boy. 他是個小機靈鬼。

151. He is just a child. 他只是個孩子。

152. I can't follow you. 我不懂你說的。

153. I felt sort of ill. 我感覺有點不適。

154. I have a good idea! 我有一個好主意。

155. It is growing cool. 天氣漸漸涼爽起來。

156. It seems all right. 看來這沒問題。

157. It's going too far. 太離譜了。

158. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的筆嗎?

159. She had a bad cold. 她患了重感冒。

160. That's a good idea. 這個主意真不錯。

161. The answer is zero. 白忙了。

162. What does she like? 她喜歡什麼?

163. As soon as possible! 越快越好!

164. He can hardly speak. 他幾乎說不出話來。

165. He always talks big. 他總是吹牛。

166. He won an election. 他在選舉中獲勝。

167. I am a football fan. 我是個足球迷。

168. If only I could fly. 要是我能飛就好了。

169. I'll be right there. 我馬上就到。

170. I'll see you at six. 我六點鐘見你。

171. IS it true or false? 這是對的還是錯的?

172. Just read it for me. 就讀給我聽好了。

173. Knowledge is power. 知識就是力量。

174. Move out of my way! 讓開!

175. Time is running out. 沒時間了。

176. We are good friends. 我們是好朋友。

177. What's your trouble? 你哪兒不舒服?

178. You did fairly well! 你幹得相當不錯1

179. Clothes make the man. 人要衣裝。

180. Did you miss the bus? 你錯過公共汽車了?

181. Don't lose your head。 不要驚慌失措。

182. He can't take a joke. 他開不得玩笑。

183. He owes my uncle $100.他欠我叔叔100美元。

184. How are things going? 事情進展得怎樣?

185. How are you recently? 最近怎麼樣?

186. I know all about it. 我知道有關它的一切。

187. It really takes time. 這樣太耽誤時間了。

188. It's against the law. 這是違法的。

189. Love me,love my dog. (諺語)愛屋及烏。

190. My mouth is watering. 我要流口水了。

191. Speak louder,please. 說話請大聲點兒。

192. This boy has no job. 這個男孩沒有工作。

193. This house is my own. 這所房子是我自己的。

194. What happened to you? 你怎麼了?

195. You are just in time. 你來得正是時候。

196. You need to workout. 你需要去運動鍛煉一下。

197. Your hand feels cold. 你的手摸起來很冷。。

198. Don't be so childish. 別這麼孩子氣。

199. Don't trust to chance! 不要碰運氣。

200. Fasten your seat belt. 系好你的安全帶。
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

3
 樓主| 貝殼姑娘 發表於 2012-6-12 00:46 | 只看該作者
thousand times no! 絕對辦不到!
Don't mention it. 沒關係,別客氣。
Who knows! 天曉得!
It is not a big deal! 沒什麼了不起!
How come… 怎麼回事,怎麼搞的。
Easy does it. 慢慢來。
Don't push me. 別逼我。
Come on! 快點,振作起來!
Have a good of it.玩的很高興。
It is urgent. 有急事。
What is the fuss? 吵什麼?
Still up? 還沒睡呀?
It doesn't make any differences. 沒關係。
Don't let me down. 別讓我失望。
God works. 上帝的安排。
Don't take ill of me. 別生我氣。
Hope so. 希望如此。
Go down to business. 言歸正傳。
None of my business. 不關我事。
It doesn't work. 不管用。
I'm not going. 我不去了。
Does it serve your purpose? 對你有用嗎?
I don't care. 我不在乎。
Not so bad. 不錯。
No way! 不可能!
Don't flatter me. 過獎了。
Your are welcome. 你太客氣了。
It is a long story. 一言難盡。
Between us. 你知,我知。
Big mouth! 多嘴驢!
Sure thin! 當然!
I''m going to go. 我這就去。
Never mind. 不要緊。
Can-do. 能人。
Close-up. 特寫鏡頭。
Drop it! 停止!
Bottle it! 閉嘴!
Don''t play possum! 別裝蒜!
There is nobody by that name working here.這裡沒有這個人。
He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽煙。
Break the rules. ?#96;反規則。
How big of you! 你真棒!
Poor thing! 真可憐!
Nuts! 呸;胡說;混蛋
Make it up! 不記前嫌!
Watch you mouth. 注意言辭。
Any urgent thing? 有急事嗎?
How about eating out? 外面吃飯怎樣?
Don't over do it. 別太過分了。
Can you dig it? 你搞明白了嗎?
I'm afraid I can't. 我恐怕不能。
You want a bet? 你想打賭嗎?
What if I go for you? 我替你去怎麼樣?
Who wants? 誰稀罕?
December heartbeat. 黃昏戀。
Follow my nose. 憑直覺做某事。
Cheap skate! 小氣鬼!
Go to hell! **吧!
Come seat here. 來這邊坐。
Good luck! 祝你好運!
Gild the lily. 畫蛇添足。
Make it. 達到目的,獲得成功。
I'll be seeing you. 再見。
He has an ax to grind. 他另有企圖。
I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能讓我搭一程嗎?
It is raining. 要下雨了。
Can I have this. 可以給我這個嗎?
I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂靜。
Why are you so sure? 怎麼這樣肯定?
Is that so? 是這樣嗎?
Don't get loaded. 別喝醉了。
Stay away from him. 別*近他。
Don't get high hat. 別擺架子。
Right over there. 就在那裡。
Doggy bag. 打包袋。
That rings a bell. 聽起來耳熟。
Sleeping on both ears. 睡的香。
Play hooky. 曠工、曠課。
I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我當家。
It's up in the air. 尚未確定。
Side dish. 配菜。
I am all ears. 我洗耳恭聽。
Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。
Good for you! 好得很!
Go ahead. 繼續。
Help me out. 幫幫我。
Let's bag it. 先把它擱一邊。
Lose head. 喪失理智。
Talk truly. 有話直說。
He is the pain on neck. 他真讓人討厭。
Do you have straw? 你有吸管嗎?
You bet! 一定,當然!
That is a boy! 太好了,好極了!
It's up to you. 由你決定。
The line is engaged. 佔線。
My hands are full right now. 我現在很忙。
Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事實。
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小別勝新婚。
She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊塗。
Get an eyeful. 看個夠。
He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很銳利。
Shoot the breeze. 閑談。
Tell me when! 隨時奉陪!
It is a small world! 世界真是小!
Not at all. 根本就不(用)。
Let's play it by ear. 讓我們隨興所至。
Wait and see. 等著瞧。
Why so blue? 怎麼垂頭喪氣?
What brought you here? 什麼風把你吹來了?
Hang on! 抓緊(別掛電話)!
Leave me alone. 別理我。
Chin up. 不氣 ,振作些。
You never know. 世事難料。
High jack! 舉起手來(搶劫)!
Why die she marry a man old enough to be her father?
她為什麼要嫁給一個年齡與她父親相當的男人?
I stay at home a lot. 我多半在家裡。
She'll be along in a few minutes. 他馬上會過來。
I'm not it a good mood. 沒有心情(做某事)。
He is a fast talker. 他是個吹牛大王。
I'm bored to death. 我無聊死了。
Bottoms up! 乾杯!
Daring! 親愛的!
Here we are! 我們到了!
I lost my way. 我迷路了。
She is still mad at me. 她還在生我的氣。
I'll get even with him one day. 我總有一天跟他扯平
Hit the ceiling. 大發雷霆。
She's got quite a wad. 她身懷巨款。
I don't have anywhere to be. 沒地方可去。
I'm dying to see you. 我很想見你。
I swear by the god. 我對天發誓。
Nothing tricky. 別耍花招。
You might at least apologize. 你頂多道個歉就得了。
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

4
 樓主| 貝殼姑娘 發表於 2012-6-12 00:47 | 只看該作者
Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling.
物價直線上升,這樣子下去,我們鍋里可沒什麼東西煮飯。
None of you keyhole. 不準偷看。
Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎麼不講道理。
When are you leaving? 你什麼時候走?
You don't say so. 未必吧,不至於這樣吧。
Don't get me wrong. 別誤會我。
You don't seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起來不大對勁。
Do you have any money on you? 你身上帶錢了嗎?
What is you major? 你學什麼專業?
My girlfriend and I broke up. 我和我的女朋友吹了。
It was something that happens once in the blue moon. 這是千載難逢的事。
It is a deal! 一言為定!
I'll kick you ***. 我將炒你魷魚。
Dinner is on me. 晚飯我請。
Say hello to everybody for me. 替我向大家問好。
Not precisely! 不見得,不一定!
That is unfair. 這不公平!
We have no way out. 我們沒辦法。
That is great! 太棒了!
You are welcome! 別客氣!
I have to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜歡遲到而讓別人久等。
Would you mind making less noise. 能不能小聲點。
It doesn't take much of you time. 這不花你好多時間。
Not in the long run. 從長遠來說不是這樣的。
It is of high quality. 它質量上乘。
There is nobody by that name working here. 這裡沒有這個人。
He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽煙。
He pushes his luck. 他太貪心了。
Break the rules. 違反規則。
How big of you! 你真棒!
Poor thing! 真可憐!
Nuts! 呸;胡說;混蛋!
Blast! **!
Boy! (表示驚奇,興奮等)哇!好傢夥!
Get out of here! 滾出去!
I can't make both ends meet. 我上個月接不到下個月,缺錢。
It can be a killer. 這是個傷腦筋的問題。
Dead end. 死胡同。
Take a seat! 請坐!
Here ye! 說得對!
You ask for it! 活該!
You don't say! 真想不到!
Fresh paint! 油漆未乾!

久仰!

  I've heard so much about you.

  好久不見了!

  Long time no see.

  辛苦了!

  You've had a long day.You've had a long flight.

  尊敬的朋友們!

  Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends

  閣下(多用於稱呼大使)

  Your Excellency

  我代表北京市政府歡迎各位朋友訪問北京。

  On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit

  Beijing.

  對您的大力協助,我謹代表北京市政府表示衷心的感謝。

  On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.

  在北京過得怎麼樣?

  How are you making out in Beijing?

  我一定向他轉達您的問候和邀請。

  I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.

  歡迎美商來北京投資。

  American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.

  歡迎多提寶貴意見。

  Your valuable advice is most welcome.

  不虛此行!

  It's a rewarding trip!

  您的日程很緊,我們的會見是否就到此為止。

  As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.

  請代我問候王先生。

  Please remember me to Mr.Wang.

  感謝光臨!

  Thank you so much for coming.

  歡迎再來!

  Hope you'll come again.

  歡迎以後多來北京!

  Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.

  請留步,不用送了!

  I will see myself out, please.

  多保重!

  Take care!

  祝您一路平安!

  Have a nice trip!

  願為您效勞!

  At your service!
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

5
 樓主| 貝殼姑娘 發表於 2012-6-12 00:47 | 只看該作者
 為…舉行宴會/宴請

  Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …

  歡迎宴會

  Welcome dinner

  便宴

  Informal dinner

  午宴(附有情況介紹或專題演講等內容)

  Luncheon

  便餐

  Light meal

  工作午餐

  Working luncheon

自助餐

  Buffet dinner/luncheon

  答謝宴會

  Return dinner

  告別宴會

  Farewell dinner

  慶功宴

  Glee feast

  招待會

  Reception

  慶祝中華人民共和國成立四十五周年招待會

  Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People's Republic of China

  雞尾酒會

  Cocktail party

  茶話會

  Tea party

  包餐/點餐

  Table d'hote/a la carte

  上菜

  Serve a courst

  您的位置在這裡。

  Here is your seat.

  請入席!

  Please have a seat.

  歡聚一堂

  Enjoy this happy get-together

  請隨便!

  Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.

  請各位隨意用餐。

  Help yourself please.

  您喝點什麼?

  What would you like to drink?

  現在我提議,為了…和…之間的合作,為了…參議員的健康,乾杯!

  At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … And … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!

  最後,我借主人的酒,提議為…乾杯!

  Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …

  請各位舉杯並同我一起為所有在座的朋友們的健康乾杯!

  I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.

  敬您一杯!

  Here's to you!

  祝你健康!

  To your health!

  我要為此乾杯!

  I'll drink to that!

  隨量!

  Whatever you like!

  我失陪一會兒!

  Excuse me for a minute.

  菜不好,請多多包涵!

  Hope you enjoy yourself.

  女士們先生們,歡迎各位光臨,演出很快就要開始了,請儘快就坐。

  Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.

  招待會現在開始。

  The reception will now begin.

  全體起立,奏國歌!

  All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem!

  出席今天招待會的貴賓有…

  The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are …

  現在請…講話

  I have the honour to call upon …

  開幕式現在結束。

  This concludes the opening ceremony.

  隆重慶祝

  Grand celebration

  慶祝成立…一周年

  Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …

  熱烈祝賀第一屆…錦標賽

  Hail the first FIFA of …

  值此節日之際致以節日的祝賀!

  On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season's greetings.

  祝您工作順利、事業成功、身體健康、家庭幸福!

  Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

6
 樓主| 貝殼姑娘 發表於 2012-6-12 00:48 | 只看該作者
衷心祝賀您當選…

  Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as …

  舉行會議/研討會/大會/座談會/學術報告會

  Hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium

  贊助人/主辦人/承辦人/協辦人

  Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer

  舉行談判

  Enter into negotiation

  交涉

  Make representations with sb. On sth./deal with sb.

  事物性會談

  Talks at working level

  對口會談

  Counterpart talks

  議程項目

  Items on the agenda

  主題

  Theme

  議題

  Topic for discussion

  雙方商定的議程

  Schedule mutually agreed upon

開幕會議

  Opening session

  全體會議

  Plenary session

  開場白

  Introduction

  情況介紹

  Presentation

  小組討論

  Panel discussion

  同有關單位磋商

  Hold consultations with the organizations concerned

  一輪會談

  One round of talks

  決議

  Resolution

  諒解備忘錄

  Memorandum of understanding

  現在開會。

  I declare the meeting open.

  請…發言。

  I invite the representative of …To take the floor.

  下面我給各位簡要介紹一下北京的經濟情況

  Now I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing's economy.

  我的介紹完了,謝謝!

  That's all for my presentation.thank you.

  我先說這麼多。

  So much for my remarks for now.

  我要說的就是這些。

  That's all for what I want to say.

  您看是先談原則問題呢,還是先談具體問題?

  I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?

  讓我先談一個問題。

  If you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue

  在談那個問題之前我想對您剛才講的話談點看法。

  Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.

  您對此事怎麼看呢?

  I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?

  我提議休會十分鐘。

  I propose a ten-minute break.

  我想接著剛才的問題講下去。

  I will pick up where we left off just now.

  對不起,我插一句。

  Sorry for the interruption but

  當然可以!

  By all means.

  怎麼都行!

  Whatever you say.

  我沒有異議。

  I have no objection.

  我方對這個問題有異議。

  We take exception to this question.

  我們高興地看到…

  We note with pleasure that …

  這個日期貴方覺得合適嗎?

  I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?

  不知你們上午談的怎樣?

  I wonder how the meeting went this morning?

  我方很希望 貴方能儘早給予肯定的答覆。

  We would greatlyl appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soonas possible.

  請你們務必在8月1日前提出意向書。

  You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.

  糾纏這個問題。

  Entangle this issue.

  提倡節約

  Advocate/uphold thriftiness

  為了國家的繁榮

  For the sake of national property

  經受了時間考驗的友誼給我留下了很深的印象。

  The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.

  密切注視

  Keep close watch on

  促進密切合作

  Spur/promote intensive cooperation
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

7
舟行天下 發表於 2012-6-12 20:42 | 只看該作者
thanks
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

160

主題

1696

帖子

1萬

積分

七級貝殼核心

Rank: 5Rank: 5

積分
17951
8
粒子在 發表於 2012-6-23 05:40 | 只看該作者
謝謝
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

9
 樓主| 貝殼姑娘 發表於 2012-6-23 05:44 | 只看該作者
不客氣,我們也在學習中:)
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

0

主題

29

帖子

501

積分

貝殼網友四級

Rank: 3Rank: 3

積分
501
10
surprise00 發表於 2012-9-14 12:57 | 只看該作者
太謝了
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

11
魔之右手 發表於 2012-10-20 19:20 | 只看該作者
實用的帖子
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

28

主題

91

帖子

623

積分

貝殼網友五級

Rank: 3Rank: 3

積分
623
12
bolivianred 發表於 2016-4-23 13:53 | 只看該作者
學習了,挺實用的。
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄后才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

關於本站 | 隱私權政策 | 免責條款 | 版權聲明 | 聯絡我們

Copyright © 2001-2013 海外華人中文門戶:倍可親 (http://big5.backchina.com) All Rights Reserved.

程序系統基於 Discuz! X3.1 商業版 優化 Discuz! © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

本站時間採用京港台時間 GMT+8, 2025-7-20 04:20

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表