倍可親

回復: 1
列印 上一主題 下一主題

經典電影求婚對白:飄 Gone With The Wind

[複製鏈接]

5522

主題

1萬

帖子

6011

積分

三級貝殼核心

Rank: 5Rank: 5

積分
6011
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
紆朱曳紫 發表於 2010-11-19 06:18 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 紆朱曳紫 於 2010-11-19 06:18 編輯

經典電影求婚對白:飄 Gone With The Wind
  

-So I'll change the subject and say what I came to say.

-那我還是告訴你我要說的話吧。

-Say it, then, and get out!

-說吧,說完了馬上走!

-What is it?

-是什麼?

-That I can't go on any longer without you.

-我沒有你就活不下去了。

-You are the most ill-bred man to come here at a time like this -with your filthy--

-你真是一個沒有教養的男人!

-I made up my mind that you were the only woman for me...

-在十二橡園第一次見到你的時候……

-...the first day I saw you at Twelve Oaks.

-……我就知道我要的就是你。

-Now that you've got the lumber mill and Frank's money...

-現在你已經很富有了……

-...you won't come to me as you did to the jail.

-……不必像來監獄找我時那樣對我了。

-So I see I shall have to marry you.

-所以我知道自已不得不娶你了。

-I never heard of such bad taste.

-我從沒聽過如此差的謊話。

-Would you be more convinced if I fell to my knees?

-要我跪下來求你才相信我嗎?

-Turn me loose, you varmint, and get out of here!

-放開我,你這個無賴,快點出去!

-Forgive me for startling you with the impetuosity of my sentiments...

-原諒我吧,我的衝動令你受驚了……

-...my dear Scarlett. I mean, my dear Mrs. Kennedy.

-……我親愛的思嘉麗,甘太太。

-But it cannot have escaped your notice that for some time past...

-但是難道你現在還沒有發覺……

-...the friendship I have felt for you has ripened into a deeper feeling.

-……我對你的感情已經很成熟了嗎?

-A feeling more beautiful, more pure, more sacred.

-那種感情,是那麼美好純潔和神聖。

-Dare I name it? Can it be love?

-我敢問那不就是愛情了嗎?

-Get up off your knees. I don't like your common jokes.

-快點起來。我已經厭倦你那些低級笑話了。

-This is an honorable proposal of marriage...

-這可是一次十分莊嚴的求婚啊……

-...made at what I consider a most opportune moment.

-……我覺得時機已經很適當了。

-I can't go all my life waiting to catch you between husbands.

-我不能讓自已再等了。

-You're coarse, and you're conceited.

-你很卑鄙,而且很自負。

-And I think this conversation has gone far enough.

-我想我們的對話應該到此為止了。

-Besides, I shall never marry again.

-還有,就是我不會再結婚了。

-Oh, yes, you will, and you'll marry me.

-不,你會再結婚的,你要嫁給我。

-You? You!

-你?你!

-I don't love you!

-我不會愛你的!

-And I don't like being married.

-我也不喜歡結婚。

-Did you ever think of marrying just for fun?

-你想過結婚只是為了玩嗎?

-Marriage, fun? Fiddle-dee-dee. Fun for men, you mean.

為了玩樂?對男人來說就是的。

-Hush up! Do you want them to hear you?

-安靜點!你想他們也聽到嗎?

-You've been married to a boy and an old man.

-你曾嫁過一個小男孩和一個老男人。

-Why not try a husband of the right age, with a way with women?

-為什麼不找個合適一點的呢?

-You're a fool, Rhett Butler, when you know I shall always love another man.

-你知道我會喜歡其他男人的。你這個笨蛋!

-Stop it! Do you hear me, Scarlett? Stop it! No more of that talk.

-不要說了!思嘉麗,不要再說那種話。

-Rhett, don't, I shall faint.

-不要啊,我會暈的。

-I want you to faint. This is what you were meant for.

-我就想你暈。

-None of the fools you've known have kissed you like this, have they?

-沒有人像我這樣吻你的,是吧?

-Your Charles, or your Frank, or your stupid Ashley.

-那個小男孩,老男人,或者那個笨蛋愛希禮。

-Say you're going to marry me. Say "yes." Say "yes! "

-說你願意嫁給我吧,說吧。說「我願意!」

-Yes.

-我願意。

-Are you sure you meant it? You don't want to take it back?

-你說真的嗎?不會反悔嗎?

-No.

-不會。

-Look at me and try to tell me the truth.

-看著我說真心話。

-Did you say "yes" because of my money?

-你說「我願意」是為了我的金錢嗎?

-Well....

-噢……

-Yes. Partly.

-是,有一點的。

-Partly?

-有一點?

-Well, you know, Rhett, money does help, and, of course I am fond of you.

-當然了,瑞德,錢總是好的,我當然很喜歡你。

-Fond of me.

-喜歡我。

-Well, if I said I was madly in love with you, you'd know I was lying...

-如果我說我很瘋狂地愛你,那我肯定是在說謊。

-...but you always said we had a lot in common....

-……但你常說我們有很多相同的地方……

-Yes, you're right, my dear.

-沒錯,我親愛的。

-I'm not in love with you any more than you are with me.

-有你和我在一起就好了。

-Heaven help the man who ever really loves you.

-上帝會保佑真正愛你的人的。

-What kind of a ring would you like, my darling?

-你喜歡什麼樣的戒指呢,親愛的?

-Oh, a diamond ring. And do buy a great big one, Rhett.

噢,鑽石戒指。要大顆點的,瑞德。

-You shall have the biggest and the most vulgar ring in Atlanta.

-那將是這裡最大的鑽石戒指了。

-I'll take you to New Orleans for the most expensive honeymoon...

我會和你去新奧爾良度蜜月……

-...my ill-gotten gains can buy.

-……那將是最豪華舒適的。

-Oh, that would be just heavenly.

-噢,太好了。

-And I think I'll buy your trousseau for you, too.

-我還要給你買嫁妝。

-Rhett, how wonderful, but...

-瑞德那太好了,可是……

-...you won't tell anybody, will you, Rhett?

-你不會告訴其他人的,對吧?

-Still the little hypocrite.

-還是有點要面子。



3

主題

253

帖子

2621

積分

六星貝殼精英

Rank: 4

積分
2621
沙發
BL_518 發表於 2010-11-19 09:29 | 只看該作者
經典~~
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄后才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

關於本站 | 隱私權政策 | 免責條款 | 版權聲明 | 聯絡我們

Copyright © 2001-2013 海外華人中文門戶:倍可親 (http://big5.backchina.com) All Rights Reserved.

程序系統基於 Discuz! X3.1 商業版 優化 Discuz! © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

本站時間採用京港台時間 GMT+8, 2025-10-6 00:41

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表