|
那瞬間的人生
There are moments in life when you miss someone so much
當你在非常思念某一個人的那一瞬間
that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real!
你只想能夠把他從夢中一把揪出后, 將他當真般緊緊的擁抱著!
When the door of happiness closes, another opens;
當一個快樂之門關閉時, 另一扇門卻為你打開
But often times we look so long at the Closed Door
不過我們經常只會太久太久的光瞪著已關閉的那一扇門
that we don『t see the one, Which has been opened for us
而忽略了早已為我們打開的大門。
Don『t go for looks; they can deceive.
不要只光看外貌, 它們可能會矇騙你
Don』t go for wealth; even that fades away.
也不要選擇財富, 它們也會消逝無蹤
Go for someone who makes you smile,
應該尋找一個能令你開心和有微笑的人
Because it takes only a smile to Make a dark day seem bright.
因為只有笑容能將一個黑暗的日子變成明亮
Find the one that makes your heart smile
去吧, 去尋找一個能令你的心微笑的人.
Dream what you want to dream;
去夢想你想要的夢想
Go where you want to go;
去你想去的地方
Be what you want to be,
去完成你想完成的目標
Because you have only one life
因為你只有一個生命
And one chance to do all the thingsYou want to do.
也只有一次的機會去做你所要完成的一切事情
May you have enough happiness to make you sweet
願你有充足的快樂能叫你覺得甜甜蜜蜜
Enough trials to make you strong,
有足夠的歷練使得你剛強
Enough sorrow to keep you human and
有足夠的悲哀使得你保有人性
Enough hope to make you happy.
有足夠的希望使得你擁有快樂
The happiest of people don't necessarilyHave the best of everything; They just make the most ofEverything that comes along their way.
最快樂的人未必就要擁有所有最好的東西。然而他們卻是最善於利用送到手上的每一樣東西。
The brightest future will always Be based on a forgotten past;You can't go forward in life untilYou let go of your past failures and heartaches.
最明亮的未來肯定是建立在遺忘的過去。除非你把過去的失敗和痛心的事讓它就此成為過去, 你就沒法在人生的道路上向前邁進。
When you were born, you were cryingAnd everyone around you was smiling.Live your life so at the end,You』re the one who is smiling and everyoneAround you is crying.
當你出生的時候,你呱呱落地的哭聲卻贏得了周圍人們的笑面相迎。當你走完你的人生而抵達終點時,你應當是那個帶著滿足的微笑的人,而圍繞著你的人們卻為你而哭哭啼啼。
Please send this message to those peopleWho mean something to you (I JUST DID);
To those who have touched your life in one way or another;
To those who make you smile when you really need it;
To those who make you see theBrighter side of things when you are really down;
To those whose friendship you appreciate;
To those who are so meaningful in your life.
請把以上信息發給所有關心你的朋友們(我就剛剛做了)。
尤其是那些在某些方式影響過您的人生,
觸動過您的心坎,
又在您需要的時候帶給你歡笑的人們。
還有那些幫助您在困境時看到事物光明的一面,
往往讓你念念不忘的知心朋友。
Don't count the years - count the memories!
不必去計較你活了多少年-算一算你所有的記憶! |
|