倍可親

保護女性,奪回加州!劉龍珠律師在共和黨女性大會上發表競選演講

作者:劉龍珠律師  於 2023-10-28 03:43 發表於 最熱鬧的華人社交網路--貝殼村

通用分類:移民生活

First, I really appreciate, being invited by, miss, Courtney. 
首先,我真的很感激,被考特尼小姐邀請。
And second, I truly appreciate,
其次,我真的很感激,
the opportunity to meet, each and every single of you.
有機會相遇,遇見你們每一個人。
The reason I wanted to do this,
我想這樣做的原因,
I wanted to run for our state assembly for the fortyninth district 
我想競選我們州議會的第四十九區
is very simple. I'm an immigrant.
理由很簡單。因為我是移民。
Every single Chinese person I know is a conservative.
我認識的每個中國人都是保守派。
We came to America for law and order, not for lack of it.
我們來到美國是為了法律和秩序,而不是因為缺乏法律和秩序。
So a couple of years ago, there was this movement of defunding, police
所以幾年前,有這種取消警察資金的運動
 departments or unrefunding police departments.
,部門或不退還警察部門的資金。
So I think the the the whole idea was nothing but
所以我認為整個想法只不過是
sheer stupidity. Now we have this zero (cash) bail policy.
純粹的愚蠢。現在我們有這個零(現金)保釋政策。
It's Kinda like what are they thinking?
有點像他們在想什麼?
And also there's a story.
還有一個故事。
Last year, I believe it was in Glendora.
去年,我相信在格倫多拉。
There was one person, The car jacker.
有一個人,汽車搶劫犯。
He jacked a car, he was arrested.
他,他搶了一輛車。他被捕了。
Then he was released because of zero bail.
然後他因為沒有保釋金而被釋放。
Two hours later, he was arrested again for jacking
兩小時后,他再次因劫持第二輛車而被捕。
the second car. He was taken in,
他再一次被逮捕了
and he was released the second time.
然後他被第二次被釋放了
Another two hours later,
又過了兩個小時,
he was arrested third time for trying to jack a third car
他第三次因試圖劫持第三輛車而被捕
and he was released. So this this is not a story.
他被釋放了。所以這不是一個故事。
This is not a tale. This is reality. So nobody is safe.
這不是一個故事。這是現實。所以沒有人是安全的。
I feel if that's the case, this is not America anymore.
我覺得如果是這樣的話,這裡就不再是美國了。
 because every single day you live in fear.
因為你每天都生活在恐懼中。
You'd be like somebody may steal my car.
你會像別人一樣,偷我的車。
Somebody may rob me. Right now, before I think it was news,
有人可能會搶劫我。 現在,在我認為這是新聞之前
somebody was robbed. You know, someone's house was burglarized,
有人被搶劫了。你知道,某人的房子被盜了

but now it's not news anymore. Seems like every single day
但現在它不再是新聞了。似乎每一天都在發生,

that's happened, every single day, there was this,
每一天都在發生,每一天
community in Brea, not far from here, in Orange County.
在布雷亞的社區,離這裡不遠,在奧蘭治縣。
one house, was burglarized.
有一所房子被偷了
The burglars, instead of, before,
竊賊,在偷竊之前,
I think they will try to sort of, like,
他們會試圖
place the police out to make sure nobody's home.
放哨,以確保家裡沒有人。
They don't do that anymore.
他們不再這樣做了
They just walk right in. Doors open, knock on the door.
他們只是直接走進去。門開,敲門。  
Is somebody home?
有人在家嗎?
So, the owner, he was
所以,房主,他就像
he thought it they were from a moving company.
他認為他們來自一家搬家公司。
He said, and we was like did we hire a moving company.
他說,我們就覺得我們雇了一家搬家公司。
They said, well, we did not. We're here to take your money.
他們說,好吧,我們不是。我們是來拿你的錢的。
Where's your money? One house lost two hundred
你的錢在哪裡?一棟房子損失了
thousand dollars in cash.
二十萬美元的現金
In Brea, it was last year,
在布雷亞,那是去年
the house across the street lost the four hundred
街對面的房子損失了四十萬美元,
thousand dollars There was total nine of them.
一共有九個受害者
They're not even trying to, like, wear a mask,
他們甚至沒有試圖戴口罩,
trying to hide who they are. 
試圖隱藏自己的身份
No.Then you don't do that anymore. Yeah.
不。那你就不要再這樣做了
It's like that they feel like they just, you know,
就像他們覺得他們只是,你知道的
they knock on someone door. Can I get a water from you.
他們在敲門。我能從你那裡得到水嗎?
It's like that. So till this day,
就是這樣。所以今天在這裡
my understanding is that these people have not been caught.
我的理解是這些人沒有被抓到。
They are somewhere. So this is shocking.
他們在某個地方。所以這是令人震驚的。
This is like I think some sometimes,
就像我認為有時
if you wanna buy a designer handbag,
如果你想買一個名牌手袋,
first of all,
首先
If you wanna you you wanna buy it,
如果你想買它
you don't wanna people to know you have such a handbag
你不想讓人們知道你有這樣的手提包
because you will walk around and you will become a target.
因為你會四處走動,你會成為搶劫的目標。
You will get, robbed. In addition to that, it's very dangerous.
你會,被搶劫。在此之上,這是非常危險的。
It's very dangerous. Like, I think it was,
這是非常危險的。我想,
it was just last month. There was this woman, she was,
就在上個月。有一位女士,
dragged across the parking lot like this yeah. Right?
她被人從停車場拖走了。對吧?
It was crazy. It was on the news.
這太瘋狂了。這件事刊登在新聞上。
She could have been killed or seriously injured.
她可能被殺或受到重傷。
Like, this is this happens in the broad daylight.
就像,這是在光天化日之下發生的。
You know? So that's why I think my biggest
你知道嗎?所以這就是為什麼我認為我最大的
platform is public safety.
競選理念是公共安全。
You know, for the forty ninth district,
你知道,對於第四十九區
I think about half the Population are Asian Americans.
我認為大約一半的人口是亞裔美國人。
Out of the Asian Americans,
在亞裔美國人中
I think that is at least ninety percent are Chinese Americans.
我認為至少有百分之九十是華裔美國人。
What happens is that I think the Chinese communities
我認為華人社區
we are not educated enough in a way that lot of
我們沒有受過足夠的教育,很多
of Chinese voters, they'll vote because they think, oh,
中國選民,他們會投票,因為他們認為
you know what? That person  he is Chinese. I'm gonna vote for him.
你知道嗎?那個人他是中國人。我要投票給他。
That's bad. You should vote for their ideas,
這很糟糕。你應該為他們的政治理念投票,
not for the color of their skin. (Yes)
而不是因為他們的膚色。
So what happens is that in addition to public safety,
所以我認為,除開公共安全
I think the education is also a big issue.
我認為教育也是一個大問題。
And also, our taxes Seems like, right now,
我們的稅收似乎,現在,
everything is probably like half of how much they were,
所有東西的價格可能只有原來的一半
like, five years ago. You know?
就像五年前一樣。你知道的
Like, the gas price, everything goes up.
就像汽油價格一樣,一切都在上漲。
You know, even you say that you're making a little bit more money.
你知道,即使你說你賺了更多的錢。
You say your your income is twenty percent more.
你說你的收入多了百分之二十。
Right now, you're actually your spending power is less
你其實你的消費能力更低了
Less because inflation is ridiculous.
因為通貨膨脹已經漲瘋了
So I think that last we should lower taxes.
所以我認為最後我們應該降低稅收
You know, that's also very important.
你知道,這也非常重要。
So, with the forty ninth district because of the fact that,
所以,事實是在第四十九區,
you know, half of them are Chinese Americans, you know,
你知道,其中一半是華裔美國人
because of the fact that I would say at least 
因為我至少會說
ninety percent of these people living there,
至少百分之九十的華裔美國人住在那裡
they are conservatives. They want safety.
他們是保守派。他們想要安全
They want law and order.
他們想要法律和秩序。
They want their children, our children, to be able to go to,
他們希望他們的孩子,我們的孩子,能夠去
the schools, especially prestigious schools,
學校,尤其是名校,
sheerly based on their merits.
純粹是基於他們的優點。
We should have merit based school admissions. (Absolutely)
我們應該有擇優錄取。(絕對的)
You know.
你知道的
I know I have a friend, he's white.
我知道我有一個朋友,他是,他是白人
He went to apply for Harvard Law School.
他申請了哈佛法學院。
If the school admission was sheerly based on merits,
如果學校錄取僅僅是基於成績,
he could've gone to Harvard Law School because of
他本可以去哈佛法學院,因為
the fact that he is white.
他是白人
He got into University of Pennsylvania School of Law.
他最後進入了賓夕法尼亞大學法學院
I mean, it's not a bad school, but it's no Harvard,
我的意思是,這不是一所糟糕的學校,但它不是哈佛
you know? So it's come on, like, seriously, you know?
你知道的?所以它來吧,就像,認真的,你知道嗎?
So I think that this with, doctor Martin Luther King,
所以我認為,馬丁·路德·金博士,
he had this, very famous speech.
他有這個非常有名的演講。
He said that we should be judged by the content of
他說,我們應該根據內在來判斷
that of our character, Not the color of the skin.
我們的性格,而不是皮膚的顏色來判斷
This affirmative action before there was, ACA five,
這是在ACA 5之前的一項平權行動
proposition 16. All those laws, all those bills, you know,
十六號提案 所有這些法律,所有這些法案,你知道
in essence in essence,  It was discrimination.
本質上,這是歧視。
Basically, if you are of certain race
基本上,如果你是某個種族
you will be treated differently.
你會受到不同的對待。
You know, that goes Against what doctor King said.
你知道,這與金博士所說的背道而馳。
You know, you he laugh he will say no no no 
你知道,他會笑,他會說不不 
The prop sixteen, proposition sixteen, ACA five, affirmative action. That's bad.
十六號提案,十六號提案,ACA 5,平權行動。這很糟糕。
It's bad law. So my platforms in essence,
這是一個不合理的法案。所以我的競選本質上是這樣,
I would say would be public safety, school admissions,
我會說是公共安全,學校招生,
sheerly based on merits.
純粹基於優點。
Merit based school admissions and lower taxes.
擇優錄取和降低稅收。
And I think also in addition to being an attorney,
而且我認為除了當律師,
I have law practice.
我有法律實踐經驗
I have about twenty people working for me.
我有一個大約二十個人為我工作的法律事務所
Like, about ten of them are attorneys.
在這二十人之中有十個左右的律師
I didn't actually thought I was gonna run for public
我真的沒想到我會競選州議員

office. Because I had a very big practice,
因為我有一個非常大的律師事務所,
but in the past few years, you know,
但在過去的幾年裡,你知道,
I've seen all these things like the woman being
我見過所有這些事情,就像那個女士一樣
dragged across the parking lot, you know,
被人從停車場拖走了
those people just walk in someone's house asking
還有那些走進別人家的人,然後
for their money. They're not gonna try to hide you.
尋求錢財,他們不會對你隱瞞
You're gonna say, Alex, how much money do you have?
你會說,亞歷克斯,你有多少錢?
Yeah. Yeah. Why not get me some tea? Seriously.
是的。是的。為什麼不給我喝點茶?認真地
Well, I was like, what's happening?
好吧,我當時想,發生了什麼
You know, I did not come to America for this.
你知道,我來美國不是為了這個
You know, we need to make some changes.
你知道,我們需要做出一些改變。
And I think that because of the fact that,
我認為這是因為,
ninety percent of of Chinese Americans living
百分之九十的華裔美國人生活在
the forty ninth district are conservatives.
第四十九區並且是保守派
I can say that with hundred percent certainty.
我可以百分百肯定地說
I'm pretty confident, not just that.
我很有信心,不僅如此
Also the fact that I have my own actually sort of TV show.
事實上,我有自己的電視節目
It's been running for about four or five years.
它已經運營了大約四五年
Four or five years. You know,
四五年。你知道的
I have a bit of a name in Chinese community,
我在華人團體里也算是小有名氣
so I go to a restaurant.
所以如果我去一家餐館
Generally speaking, I don't have to wait in line.
總的來說,我不需要排隊
So that's why I look like this.
這就是為什麼我看起來像這樣
So that's why I'm pretty confident we can take
所以這就是為什麼我很有信心我們可以
Forty ninth District Back. (Yes) We'll do it one by one.
將四十九區奪回來,我們會一個一個的
Yes. District by District. State by State. I think eventually will
對,一個區一個區的,一個州一個州的,我認為最終 
we can take back California, we can take back America.
我們會將加州奪回來,將美國奪回來
(Yeah) Yeah.
對就是這樣
Thank You. Thank You.
非常感謝各位











劉龍珠律師事務所有律師、顧問律師、法律助理約20人,從人數上為美國華人擁有的最大規模律師樓。
地址:1163 Fairway Drive, Suite 105  
City of Industry, CA 91789  
電話:909-468-2165  
微信:lawyerlongliu9



高興

感動

同情

搞笑

難過

拍磚

支持

鮮花

評論 (0 個評論)

facelist doodle 塗鴉板

您需要登錄后才可以評論 登錄 | 註冊

其它[移民生活]博文更多

關於本站 | 隱私權政策 | 免責條款 | 版權聲明 | 聯絡我們

Copyright © 2001-2013 海外華人中文門戶:倍可親 (http://big5.backchina.com) All Rights Reserved.

程序系統基於 Discuz! X3.1 商業版 優化 Discuz! © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

本站時間採用京港台時間 GMT+8, 2025-7-18 12:42

返回頂部