I』m loving living every single day,but sometimes I feel so….
我是如此的享受每一天的生活,但只是偶爾的自我感覺而已
I hope to find a little peace of mind,and I just want to know.
渴望找尋到一絲內心的平靜,僅限於去了解一下而已
And who can heal those tiny broken hearts,and what are we to be.
誰能安慰那些破碎的心,我們將何去何從…
Where is home on the Milky Way of stars, I dry my eyes again.
星河燦爛,何處為家,我只得再一次擦乾淚眼
In my dreams I』m not so far away from home
夢中,我從未曾遠離家園
What am I in a world so far away from home
現實中離家如此之遠
All my life all the time so far away from home
(難道)終我一生都將遠離家園
Without you I』ll be so far away from home.
無你相伴我仍將遠離家園
If we could make it through the darkest night,we』d have a brighter day.
如果我們能穿越那最最黑而暗的夜,我們將擁有更光明的明天
The world I see beyond your pretty eyes,makes me want to stay.
透過你的明眸我看到了一個世界,它是如此讓我留戀
And who can heal those tiny broken hearts,and what are we to be.
誰能醫治那些破碎的心,我們將何去何從
Where is home on the Milky Way of stars,I dry my eyes again.
星河燦爛,何處是家園,我只得再一次地擦乾眼淚
In my dreams I』m not so far away from home.
夢中我從未曾遠離家園
What am I in a world so far away from home.
現實中卻如此遠離家園
All my life all the time so far away from home.
終我一生我都遠離家園
Without you I』ll be so far away from home.
無你相伴我仍將遠離家園
雞毛滿地: 是呀,怎麼回事呢,請問怎樣放視頻
雞毛滿地: Big Sur一路也是風光無限呵,