重陽節已經過去快一周了,各位鄉親父老忙於詠詩舞劍登高敬老,我還未從今年初夏喪母之痛恢復過來,現將當時寫的一首詩登出來與大家共享。
Live for the ones you love & the ones that love you 為你愛的人和愛你的人活著
(2011重陽節紀念慈母誕辰65 周年)
It』s a broken heart that sees you leave me. 心碎地看著您離開我
This little baby always on your hands. 您捧在手心裡永遠的小寶貝
I miss your tender and endless love. 我懷念您溫柔和無盡的愛
Mama I am calling your name. 媽媽 我呼喚您的名字
Every moment, until the end of time. 每時每刻直到世界終結的時候
The greatest love I never can repay. 我無法償還您這最偉大的愛
Haven』t done enough for you, 還沒有太多的機會去為您做
As you have done for me. 那些您曾經為我做過的一切
Never had enough time, to share with you. 還沒有足夠的時間與您分享
With Everything happening in my life. 所有發生在我生命里的事情
Your time was running out, 您的時間已經不多了
But I was too blind to foresee, 可是我太過愚鈍無法預見
Tell me God how could I know, 主,如果您可以告訴我
I took so much and gave so little, 我得到這麼多可是給您這麼少
I could have done differently to change this, 我要怎樣重做才能改變這一切
If you were so tired and lonely, 如果您已經太疲倦太孤獨
How could I ask you to live longer for me, 我怎能要求您繼續為我而活
When you didn』t feel needed. 當您覺得不再被需要
You』re far away like a flower in the mirror. 您遠遠的象鏡中花
It looks close but not reachable. 看起來很近卻無法觸及
Life never gave you the dream you deserved. 生活從來沒給您應得的夢想
Leave this cold world and return to the arms of angels. 離開這個冰冷的世界返回到天使的手臂
Mama, You』re free forever. 媽媽 您終獲永遠的自由
I heard your whisper 「Carry on carry on 」. 我聽到您的細語輕喃「要繼續要繼續」
Live for the ones you love and the ones that love you. 為你愛的人和愛你的人活著