My songs beckon softly through the night to you; 我的歌聲穿過黑夜,向你輕輕飛去;
Come to me beloved, below in the quiet grove! 在這幽靜的小樹林里,愛人我等待你!
The rustle of slender leaf tips whispers in the moonlight; 皎潔月光照耀大地,樹梢在耳語;
Do not fear the evil spying of the betrayer, my dear. 沒有人來打擾我們,親愛的,別顧慮。
Do you hear the nightingales call? Ah, they beckon to you, 你可聽見夜鶯歌唱,她在向你懇請
With the sweet sound of their singing they beckon to you for me. 她要用那甜蜜歌聲訴說我的愛情。
They understand the heart's longing, know the pain of love, 它能懂得我的期望,愛的苦衷,
They calm each tender heart with their silver tones. 用那銀鈴般的聲音感動溫柔的心。
Let them also stir within your breast, beloved, hear me! 歌聲也會使你感動,來吧,親愛的!
Trembling, I wait for you, 願你傾聽我的歌聲,
Come, please me! 帶來幸福愛情。