.
When I was just a little girl ,     當我還是個小女孩,
I asked my mother ,     我問媽媽,
「What will I be ?     將來我會變成什麼樣子呢?
Will I be pretty ?     會漂亮嗎?
Will I be  rich?」     會富有嗎?
Here's what she said to me :     她對我說:
.
「Que  sera, sera ,     世事不可強求,
Whatever  will be, will  be;     順其自然吧。
The future's not  ours to see.     我們不能預見未來。
Que sera , sera ,     世事不可強求,
What will be , will  be.」     順其自然吧。
. 
When I grew up and  fell in love.     當我長大並戀愛了,
I asked my sweet heart ,     我問我的心上人,
「What lies
ahead ?     我們將來會怎麼樣呢?
Will we have rainbows day after day ?」     生活每天都美好嗎?
Here's what my sweet heart said :     我的愛人對我說:
.
「Que sera , sera,     世事不可強求
Whatever will be , will be ;     順其自然吧。
The future's not ours to see .     我們不能預見未來。
Que sera , sera ,     世事不可強求,
What will be , will  be.」     順其自然吧。
.
Now I have Children of my own.                  ,    現在我有了自己的孩子,
They ask their  mother,     他們問我,
「What will I
be ?     將來我會變成什麼樣子呢?
Will I be handsome ?     會英俊嗎?
Will I be rich ?」     會富有嗎? 
I tell them  tenderly: 我輕聲地回答:
.
·Que sera , sera ,     世事不可強求
Whatever will be , will be ;     順其自然吧。
The future's not  ours to see.     我們不能預見未來。
Que sera , sera ,     世事不可強求,
What will be , will be .     順其自然吧。
Que  sera, sera !「     順其自然吧。」