倍可親

醫生病人英語會話(2)

作者:willshine  於 2007-1-3 04:47 發表於 最熱鬧的華人社交網路--貝殼村

作者分類:醫護&英語|通用分類:其它日誌

P: I would like to have a check-up for a driving licence (swiming pass).
 我要做駕駛查體(游泳查體)。
N: You need to have your eyes, ears and blood pressure checkd. You need to have a fluoroscopy done.
 你需要檢查一下眼睛、耳朵和血壓。你需要做透視檢查。
P: The doctor needs my weight, pleas weigh me.
 醫生要我的體重,請給我量一下。
N: Please bring a photograph of yourself, we have to affix a stamp on the corner of it.
 請帶一張你的照片來,我們要在它的角上蓋個印兒。
P: The doctor suggested I have a series of gastro-intestinal tests made. What shall I do?
 醫生建議我做個胃腸造影。我該怎樣做呢?
N: I'll make an appointment for you at once. Come next Friday morning at 8 o'clock. Please don't eat or drink any thing after midnight.
 我現在就給你約定。下星期五早晨8點鐘來。到後半夜就不要再吃東西或喝水了。
P: Not even water?
 水也不行嗎?
N: A sip of water is all right.
 小口水還是可以的。
P: Where can I get the certificate stamped?
 我這證明在哪兒蓋章呢?
N: Right here. I'11 do it for you.
 就在這兒。我來給你蓋。
P: If it is an emergency case, we can come at any time, can't we? Or should we phone first?
 如果病情危重,我們隨時都可以來,是嗎?還要先打個電話不?
N: If you have the time better notify us befor you come.
 假如有時間,最好來之前打個電話。
 Have you had your lungs x-raged this year?
 這一年內你照過胸部X線片嗎?
P: When can I get the result?
 我什麼時候能知道檢查結果?
N: Right away.
 馬上就可以。
 In two days.
 兩天以後。
 Next Monday.
 下星期一。
P: May I ask our interpreter to phone for the result?
 可以請我們翻譯打電話問結果嗎?
N: Yes you may. You can have all the results next Monday when you come to see the doctor.
 是的,可以。 你下星期一看病的時候,所有的結果都會出來的。
P: The paper for the driving licence need my height.  
 駕駛執照上要有我的身高。
N: DO you know your height in centimeters?
 你知道你身高多少厘米嗎。
P: No I don't know.I measure five feet eleven inches.
 不知道,我的身高是5英尺11英寸。
N: OK! I'11 calculate it for you. That's one hundred and seventy-seven point five centimeters.
 好,我替你算算。這就是 177.5厘米。
 lf the patient is too weak, we can do home visit. Our doctor and nurse can go to the patient's home by our ambulance. In case the patient needs to be hospitalized, we shall bring him(her) back.
 假如病人太弱,我們可以出診。我們的醫生和護土可以乘我們的救護車到病人家去。假如病人需要住院,我們就把他(她)帶回醫院來。
 I'11 take some blood from your arm. Please take off your coat and roll up your sleeve.
 我要從你的手臂上取點血。請脫掉上衣,捲起袖子。
 I'11 take some blood from your ear. Please take off your ear ring.
 我要從你的耳朵上取點血。請摘下你的耳環。
 Your veins don't stand out very clearly. I'11 try to do it care.Be patient.Please clench your fist.
 你的靜脈不明顯,我需要仔細找找。請耐心些。請你握拳。
 Pleas open your hand. Press it with this bit of cotton wool for a while.
 請張開手,用這塊棉花壓一會兒。
 I'll do a skin test first to see if you have any sensitivity.
 我要先給你做個皮膚試驗看看你有無過敏現象。
 Since you are sensitive to the anti-tetanus serum, we will have to give it to youin fonr doses, at an interval of twenty minutes.
 由於你對破傷風抗毒素過敏,我們要分四次注射,每次相隔20分鐘。
P: How often should I have the injection?
 這針多久注射一次?
N: Once a day(twice a day).
 每天一次(每天兩次)。
P: Where do you give it?
 在哪個部位注射呢?
N: In the buttocks(in the arm).
 在臀部(在手臂上)。
P: I discovered a lump on my buttock yesterday. What shall I do?
 我昨天發現我的臀部有個硬塊。該怎麼辦呢?
N: Let me have a look.Better put hot towels on it. Two times a day for fifteen minutes, If It doesn't get better, we'11 try ghysiotherapy.
 讓我看一下。最好用熱手巾敷。一天敷兩次,每次15分鐘。假若不見好,我們可以做做理療。
Patient: How do I take these medicines?
 我怎樣服這些葯呢?
Pharmacist: One tablet, threetimes a day.
 一天三次,一次一片。
 Two tablets, four times a day.
 一天四次,一次兩片。
 two tablets at night.
 晚上服兩片。
 Take one tablet of this pain-killer if you feel pain, but not more than once every four hours.
 假如你覺著疼就吃一片止痛片,但每次必須間隔四個小時。
 One line (half line) three times a day. Shake it well before taking it.
 每天三次,每次一(半)格。服前先搖勻。
 Please put it under your togue, don't swallow it.
 把葯放在舌頭底下,不要往下咽。
 Please suck It.
 請含服。
 Please dissolve the pill in water before taking it.
 服前請將藥丸放在水中溶化。
 One teaspoon three times a day.
 每天三次,每次一茶匙。
P: How do I use this suppsitory?
 我怎樣用這栓劑?
Ph: Inset one into your anus (vagina) every night.
 每晚塞一個在肛門(陰道)內。
P: Is this for internal use too?
 這也是內服藥嗎?
Ph: This is for gargling only.
 這是含漱劑。
 This will loosen your stools. Please squeeze it into your anus every night.
 這是通大便的。請每晚在肛門裡擠一些。
 This is a special adhesive for easing the pain. Apply it to the painful area and change it every two day.
 這是專為止痛用的藥膏。貼在痛處,兩天換一次。
 Apply some of the ointment, and rub it into the skin.
 塗一些這種藥膏並揉進皮膚里去。
 Paint this lotion to the itching spot with this small blush (cotton swab).
 用小刷子(棉花棍)把洗劑塗在癢處。
 Please dissolve the tablet(powder) in hot water. Soak your hand(foot) in it for twenty minutes twice a day.
 請將這藥片(藥粉)溶化在熱水裡。將你的手(腳)泡在裡面,每日兩次,每次20分鐘。
P: How do I use these eye-drops and ointment?
 我怎樣使用這些眼藥水和眼藥膏呢?
Ph: Put the eye-drops into your right eye 4-6 tims a day, each time one to two deops. Squeeze a bit of the ointment on your eyelid every night.
 將這種眼藥水滴入右眼,每天四至六次,每次一、兩滴,每晚在眼皮里擠一點眼藥膏。
P: How do I apply the nose drops?
 我怎樣使用這滴鼻劑呢?
Ph: Bend your head back as far as possible and then put them in.
 盡量把頭向後仰然後將葯滴進去。
P:  How do I apply the ear drops?
 我怎樣使用滴耳劑呢?
Ph: Turn your head to the side, put one to two drops in your ear. Press the tragus for a few seconds.
 將頭歪向一側,在耳朵里滴一、兩滴藥水,再把耳屏按幾秒鐘。
P:  How do I take(make) the herb medicine?
 我怎樣服(熬)中藥呢?
Ph: Put herbs into a pot. Add about 300c.c.of cold water. Simmer gently for 20 minutes. Drain the solution. The amount left will be 40 to 50 c.c.This is the first dose. Don't throw the heabs away. DO the same in the evening. That is the second dose. Take the first dose in the morning, the second in the evening.
 把草藥放進鍋內。加入 300毫升冷水.用慢(文)火煎 20分鐘。將藥水潷出,約 40-50毫升。這是頭煎。不要將葯扔掉。仍照原法下午再煎一次,這是二煎。頭煎早晨服,二煎晚上服。
 We can make the solution for you for six days. Take one bottle daily, half in the moning, half in the evening. Please put them in the refrigerator or keep them in a very cool place. Don't take the medicine while it is cold.
 我們可以給你煎出六天的葯。每天服一瓶上午半瓶,下午半瓶。瓶子要放在冰箱里或是放在涼爽的地方。不能服冷葯。
P: Must I boil it before taking it?
 每次服以前要將它煮開嗎?
Ph: No. Put it in a glass and warm it in a bowL of hot water.
 不必。可以將葯盛在玻璃杯里,將它放在一碗熱水中加溫。
P: How do I take these big balls?
 這些大藥丸兒怎麼服呢?
Ph: Chew and swallow the bits with water or put them in water to melt them. Remove the wax before taking it.
 把它掰成小塊,嚼後用水咽下,或者把它泡在水裡化開再喝。服前把蠟皮去掉。不必。可以將葯盛在玻璃杯里,將它放在一碗熱水中加溫。

高興

感動

同情

搞笑

難過

拍磚

支持

鮮花

評論 (0 個評論)

facelist doodle 塗鴉板

您需要登錄后才可以評論 登錄 | 註冊

關於本站 | 隱私權政策 | 免責條款 | 版權聲明 | 聯絡我們

Copyright © 2001-2013 海外華人中文門戶:倍可親 (http://big5.backchina.com) All Rights Reserved.

程序系統基於 Discuz! X3.1 商業版 優化 Discuz! © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

本站時間採用京港台時間 GMT+8, 2024-6-23 10:43

返回頂部