倍可親

醫生病人英語會話(3)

作者:willshine  於 2007-1-3 04:44 發表於 最熱鬧的華人社交網路--貝殼村

作者分類:醫護&英語|通用分類:其它日誌

Nurse: Do you want to see a doctor?
 你要看病嗎?
Patent: Yes, where shall I register?
 是的,在哪兒掛號?
N: Here, have you been here before?
 這兒,你從前來過穡?
P: Yes, a year age./NO,this is my first visit.
 是的,一年前來過./沒有,這是第一次來.
N: Have you a registration card?
 你有掛號證嗎?
P: Yes here it is./NO, I forgot to bring it.
 有,在這兒呢。/ 沒有,我忘記帶了。
N: Do you remember your card number?
 你記得你的掛號證號碼嗎?
P: Yes, it is C dash one,five, zero, eight, four, three./No.I can't remember it.
 記得,是 C-150843./不記得了。
N: When did you come last?
 上次你什麼時侯來的?
P: About a week age.
 大約在一周以前。
N: Then I'11 find out for you.
 那麼,我給你查查。
 Are you working in the Embassy?
 你在大使館工作嗎?
P: Yes I'll be here for three to five years.
 是的,我要在這兒呆三至五年。
 I'm a teacher at…
 我是……的教師。
N: Pleas show me your identity card (diplomati certificate, experts certificate, passport).
 請出示你的身份證(外交官證、專家證、護照)。
P: I'm a tourist.
 我是一個旅遊者。
N: How long do you intend to stay here?
 你準備在這裡呆多久?
P: About one week.
 大約一周。
 Till the end of this year.
 到今年年底。
 I'm leaving tomorrow morning.
 我明天早晨就走。
N: I'll make a file (record) for you.
 我要給你做一份病歷。
 Please write down your full name in block letters.
 請用印刷體寫上你的全名。
 How old are you?
 你的年齡?
 When were you born?
 你是哪年生的?
P: I was burn on the fifteenth of February nineteen fifty two.
 我是1952年2月15日生的。
N: What is your position in the Embassy?
 你在大使館做什麼工作?
P: I'm the ambassador(minister, chargé d'affaires, counsellor, first secretary, second secretary, third secretary, Attaché, staff, secretary-archivist, military, attaché).
 我是大使(公使,代辦,參贊,一等秘書,二等秘書,三等秘書,隨員,職員,檔案秘書,武官隨員)。
N: What is your woek here?
 你在這裡做什麼工作。
P: I'm a delegate (businessman, engineer, teacher, artist, musician, retired worker, pilot housewife).
 我是代表團團員(商人,工程師,教師,藝術家,音樂工作者,退休工人,飛機駕駛員,主婦)。
N: Are you married or single?
 你結婚了,還是獨身?
P: Yes, I'm married.
 是的,我結婚了。
 NO, I'm single.
 沒有,還是獨身。
 I'm divorced.
 離婚了。
N: What's your address, pleas.
 請告訴我你的住址。
P: I live in … hotel(…Embassy, …building …block…number).
 我住在……飯店(……使館,……單元……樓……號)。
N: Your telephone number, please.
 請告訴我你的電話。
P: five, two, two, one, three. Extension one five six.
 522133,分機156。
N: Is your baby a boy or a girl?
 你的孩子是男孩還是女孩?
 Who is your host?
 誰接待你?
P: I am a delegate of… delegation.
 我是……代表團的團員。
N: who is paying?
 誰替你付款?
 Can you charge it to your organization?
 你能在你的單位報銷嗎?
 Will they reimburse you?
 他們給你報銷嗎?
P: I pay for myself.
 我自己付款(我自費)。
 I think they will reimburs me.
 我想他們會給我報銷。
 I think they will give me the money back.
 我想他們會把錢還給我的。
N: Please pay fou the registration.
 請交掛號費。
P: How much?
 多少錢?
N: Here is your receipt and change.
 這是收據和找回的錢。
 Have you any small change?
 你有零錢嗎?
 This is your registration card. Please don't lose it and bring it whenever you come.
 這是你的掛號證。請不要遺失。每次來時帶著它。
P: Yes, I will.
 好,照辦。
N: What's wrong with you today?
 你今天哪裡不舒服?
 Which department do you want to register with?
 你要掛哪科的號?
P: I want to see a physician (an internist, surgeon, obstetrician, gynaecologist, pediatrician, neurologist, dermatologist, oculist E.N.T.specialist, traditional medicine doctor, allergist, urologist, orthopedist, dentist, endocrinologlst).
 我要看病(內科,外科,產科,婦科,小兒科,神經科,皮膚科,眼科,耳鼻喉科,中醫科,過敏反應科,泌尿科,骨科,牙科,內分泌科)。
P: I don't know which clinic. I have a rash all over my body. It It ches badly.
 我不知道該掛哪個科。我混身起紅疹;癢得厲害。
N: I think you should see a dermatoloist first. If necessary we'll transfer you to the physician.
 我想你應當先看皮膚科大夫。需要的話再轉內科。
Parent: My daughter has had diarrhea since yesterday and keeps on vomiting. I would like her to see a pediatrician.
N: Please take her temperature under her arm.
 請給她試試腋溫。
 We would like have her stool examined. Will you please give us a specimen?
 我們想給她檢查一下大便。你能給我們一點大便標本嗎。
Parent: Yes, I'11 try./No, Idon't think she can pass any stool just now, but have brought her diaper with me, maybe you can get some from the diaper.
 可以,我試試看。/不行,我想她現在便不出來。但是我已經把她的尿布帶來了,或者你們可以從尿布上取點大便。
P: I would like to see a dentist.
 我想見一位牙科醫生。
N: For a filling? a denture? or a cleaning?
 補牙?鑲牙(做假牙),還是洗牙(潔齒)?
P: I want to have a denture fitted (my teeth cleansed), please make an appointment for me.
 我要鑲牙(潔齒),請給我約個時間。
N: OK! Next Wednesday, do you prefer 8 o'clock or 10 o'clock?
 好吧!下星期三,你願意上午八點鐘來還是十點鐘來?
P: Ten o'clock suits me better.
 十點鐘對我更合適。
N: Please come with me.
 請隨我來。
P: How long must I wait?
 我還需要等多久?
N:  Your turn is next.
 下一個就輪到你了。
 There are two more patients before you.
 在你前面還有兩個病人。
 It's your turn now.
 該你看病了。
 The patient before you is a rather complicated case. I'm sorry you will have to wait at least half an hour.
 你前面那個病人情況較複雜。對不起,你至少還得等半個小時。

高興

感動

同情

搞笑

難過

拍磚

支持

鮮花

評論 (0 個評論)

facelist doodle 塗鴉板

您需要登錄后才可以評論 登錄 | 註冊

關於本站 | 隱私權政策 | 免責條款 | 版權聲明 | 聯絡我們

Copyright © 2001-2013 海外華人中文門戶:倍可親 (http://big5.backchina.com) All Rights Reserved.

程序系統基於 Discuz! X3.1 商業版 優化 Discuz! © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

本站時間採用京港台時間 GMT+8, 2024-6-16 11:05

返回頂部