基督家園基督徒個人生命轉變蒙恩見證專用貼

[複製鏈接]
樓主
來往加國 發表於 2008-3-21 20:34 | 顯示全部樓層
這是我受洗時的個人見證,沒有中文的,英文也soso,請諒解。

My Testimony
-- I rely on God for my entire life

Ladies and Gentlemen, Sisters and Brothers:

My name is L. My wife is V. We have a daughter, L. She is 10 years old. We came from China.

I once had a broken marriage. It was God saved my marriage and my family.

16 years age, I met a beautiful girl and we got married 2 years later. She was my wife V. I tried to be a good husband, but I failed. We had many different habits, opinions, and interests. I always asked her why she didn』t understand me, and I tried to change her. The result was we began to be angry at each other.

I read a lot of books about marriage, tried to find some ways to help my marriage. But it was useless. I thought if we had more money it would be better, but it did not work. I thought if we had a child we would stop to quarrel with each other, but it didn』t change. I thought if we moved to a new place the problems perhaps would be resolved, so we moved to Shanghai – a bigger city in China, but again we began fighting with each other.

In China, there is a slang saying: 「Marriage is the tomb of love,」 It means when you got married, your love will end. At that time, I believed it was true. I was like a sheep, lost my way.

I didn』t know God. I didn』t know Jesus Christ. I didn』t know the Good News. I was living for myself, and doing what I want to do.

And then we applied to immigrate to Canada. At that time, I still believed if I could earn more money, my life would be better. But one week before we came to Canada, we separated, because I couldn』t stand her anymore.

When we arrived in Canada, we ended up living in two different cities. Some friends introduced me to learning English in Church. I began to come to the Church every Friday night. I learned English song from the Church. I remembered the first song I learned was 「Amazing Grace - how sweet the sound」. I learned the pronunciation from D.I. She was so nice. I met many teachers and friends, but I never told my situation to anyone. At that time, I began to know God. I knew the God was looking for me. But I refused, because in China, since my childhood, I have learned this song: 「There is no Savior in this world, and we should be saved by ourselves」.

Although 3 months late, my wife and I got together again through friends』 help, but we still got angry at each other. I never forgave wrong things what she had done to me. 3 months late, we separated again. But this time, God came to save us. I think this was a miracle. Right on the day when we separated, my wife and I took my daughter to learn piano. This was first time we met my daughter』s piano teacher – a Christian. She found out our situation and immediately told us: 「Both of you have to know God.」 And then she spent several hours to tell us her story: how the Lord saved her marriage when she and her husband had similar situation like us. On the following day, the piano teacher brought us to a Sunday service and to study the Bible in the church. Since that day, I have been going to church to worship God and study the Bible.

I know that God loves me so much that He sent his only Son – Lord Jesus Christ – died upon the Cross, for me, and for my sin. I know I have sinned in my thoughts and actions. I am sorry for my sin and ask His forgiveness. One day, I prayed to Lord Jesus Christ and asked Him to come into my heart, come in as my Saviour to cleanse me. I became a Christian. Since that time, my life began to change.

I attended 「A Christian Home」 marriage class. I learned a lot from the Bible: 「Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.」 (1 Corinthians 13:4-5).  I learned how to love my wife, how to love other people, as Jesus loves me. When I feel angry, I pray to God in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ: Lord, please help me to calm down, and help me control myself. When I recall her past actions, I pray to God: Lord, help me to take those things aside, throw them out from my mind, and do not let them bother me anymore. In the beginning, it was really difficult, but God always help me to go through the troubles.

3 months later, my wife, my daughter and I moved to a new home.  And we have been living together until now. Every morning, when I leave home, I always give a kiss to my wife. She likes it. She is really happy for this. It is sure. My daughter always reminds me to do this. She likes we have a happy family.

Before, I never believe miracles, but now, I believe. God is a living God. When I pray, He always answers. Whenever I am close to God, my family is better, and whenever I am far from God, there are always some problems in my family. I believe there would be no love and peace in my home without God.  I rely on God in my entire life.

Now, I really want to thank each and everyone who has helped me. If I mention all their names, it will take you a whole night. I think Pastor did not permit me to do this. And other people are waiting to stand here. Anyway, I want to pray now:

Dear heaven father, thank you, thank you for every amazing thing that you have done in my life. Thank you for sending sisters and brothers to help me. I trust you because you are a living God. I know I am whom you love. I will serve you all the remaining years of my life. Pray in Lord Jesus Christ』s Holy name. Amen.

[ 本帖最後由 來往加國 於 2008-3-22 10:01 編輯 ]
你們祈求,就給你們。尋找,就尋見。叩門,就給你們開門。
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

沙發
來往加國 發表於 2008-3-25 21:15 | 顯示全部樓層

How could I find a job?

My name is L. I have been in Canada for more than three years and was baptized this past  May. At that time, I was studying to be a civil engineer in college and I wanted to be a construction estimator. I believed that God would prepare a suitable job for me, because I trusted God and that He loved me.

After that time, I experienced a challenge in my faith.

This past April, when I finished my courses and began my Co-op, I started looking for a job. I thought it would be better to find a job before July 13 because I would not have income after that. It was my mistake to set up a deadline with God. I said to God: I trust you my Load, so give me a good job before July 13. You have three and half months to prepare a job for me.

The next week I got my first interview, and almost a success, very close. But at last, they were concerned about my speaking. They said: Sorry about this. We don』t doubt your skills, but you need to communicate with other people when you work. I thank God for having given me that opportunity, to let me know my weakness. So I tried my best to improve my English.

After that time for three months, almost every week I got interview. Each time I felt that I improved from the last. There was even one time, a manager said sorry to me but he also introduced me to another company. I felt closer and closer to success each time. But I always failed. Most of them were concerned with my English skills. I began to wonder if God had  prepared a job for me. What time and where? Or had God wanted me to do another job?

During that time, when I was in Bible Studies, all my brothers and sisters in Christ prayed for my job situation. My family was also involved. My wife began to read the Bible. We began to pray together with my daughter.   

Up until early July, I did get a job. One of my friends, who worked at Pizza Pizza, told me that I could work there first, and continue to look for another job, because I have to put food on the table to support my family. I thought, 「Maybe it will take a long time to get a professional job, because it is not easy to improve my English.」 I said yes. And then I started to look for a delivery job in Pizza Pizza. I printed and read the menu. I tried to remember all names of the Pizzas and toppings. I practiced the restaurant English. I went to Pizza Pizza shops and left my name and phone number to the manager. Soon I got a chance. One owner gave me training and told me that he would call me the following weeks.

After July 13, the deadline I set up to God. The owner of Pizza Pizza did not call me. I still had no job. On July 17, after finishing a Bible Study, sisters and brothers prayed for my job situation. They said you have to trust God, his answer may be yes, may be no, may be wait. When I came home, my daughter and my wife prayed for me too. The next day, I had some time, so I tried to call some companies. I found out one company』s manager actually didn』t refuse me after my interview and I called back to ask him what had happened.

I called him and said, 「Hi, I am L, do you remember me?」

He said: 「Yes, I remember you. I am sorry. I was quite busy those days so I didn』t call you back. Could you come this Friday? My boss will see you.」

「Of course,」 I said, 「I am waiting for this.」

To my surprise, God gave me the job. The company is a family business company owned and operated for 40 years. They are so nice. My manager introduced his family to me. He has 3 kids. One was just born in 4 weeks ago. It is why he is so busy. They weren』t concerned with my accent and were willing to teach me. My boss was not only teaching my job skill, but also teaching me how to make coffee. Last Thursday, the boss taught me how to make Cappuccino, and told me: Enjoy your work. You can make Cappuccino any time if you like.

God just let me waiting for a more week and teach me how to trust Him. Thank you my heaven father. I know what you give to me is suitable to me, it is better than I hoped. Although sometimes I doubt, you still love me so much.

Through this I learned the verse from Bible in James 4:2,3: You do not have, because you do not ask God. When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, …

This is my story about how I could find a job.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

來往加國 發表於 2012-11-10 11:24 | 顯示全部樓層
道路·真理·生命 - 我怎樣從無神論者成為基督徒
http://my.backchina.com/forum.ph ... &fromuid=244655

我從小在無神論的環境下長大,我所認識的人當中,沒有一個是基督徒,甚至沒有一個是有其他宗教信仰的。在這樣的環境下,在不斷的無神論教育洗腦下,也自認為是一個徹頭徹尾的無神論者。

文革以後,雖然開始對自己的信仰產生懷疑,加入了當時「信仰危機」的大軍。但在世界觀上,仍然是屬於唯物論和無神論的。我開始認真思考有沒有神這個問題是氣功和特異功能現象引起的。那時,隱藏了多年的氣功大師紛紛出山,正是嚴新走紅,到處做帶功報告的時候。

當時有一個氣功大師,在蘇州體育館表演。他在發功時,我在看台上感到自己的心跳加快。另外他表演了氣功催眠。受催眠者當中有一個我認識的,會後告訴我,被催眠時,頭腦很清楚,但就是不能動。

那時也是特異功能者張寶勝嶄露頭角的時候。我曾聽到南京軍區一個人說到他一個戰友在北京見張寶勝時,張寶勝請他抽煙。後來那戰友發現原來他自己口袋裡的香煙不知怎麼到了張寶勝手裡。這是最初聽到的意念移物的實例。後來上海華東師大物理系一位譚老師到我們系來介紹他們在北京對張寶勝特異功能所做的研究,講了一些親身經歷的張寶勝意念移物的事情,並且放映了他們拍攝的錄像。錄像拍攝的是張寶勝用意念將一個物體從封閉的管狀玻璃瓶子裡面拿出來。玻璃瓶子是全封閉的,沒有洞眼,沒有口。若這是微觀現象,或者可以用量子力學的「隧道效應」來解釋。但對於這一個宏觀現象,純屬不可能,明顯違背了物理定律。所以我只能認為是一個超自然的現象。我相信所拍攝的是真實的,這位譚老師也沒有必要來騙我們。他如果是為了要搞科研經費,應該去上級單位才是。

這些超自然現象使我開始相信有神的存在,但卻是糊塗的。當時認為條條道路通羅馬,所有的宗教都是一樣的。這樣差不多有一年時間。

當我還不認識神的時候,還在尋求的時候,,神已經帶領我,為我預備了道路。就在我處於人生這樣一個重要的轉折關頭,彷徨徘徊的時候,神借著環境帶領我,來到自由的國家,有機會接觸聖經、接觸基督的福音。

接下來的幾個月時間,我參加了查經,也自己讀創世記、約翰福音等。這段時候也有機會讀到梁燕城博士的《傳統溯源》(他後來寫的《靜思宇宙玄秘》,包括了這本書的內容,並增加了不少新內容)。

當我讀到耶穌說「我就是道路、真理、生命」時,我想沒有人敢說這話。從耶穌所說的話、所行的神跡,他的超凡品格,我相信他就是他所宣稱的。和耶穌的神跡相比,氣功大師及特異功能者都不過是雕蟲小技。梁燕城博士的書中提到他打坐到一定程度也有接觸靈界的經歷,但他覺得「靈驗的不一定出自善良的根源」。我也曾去過在南京召開的一個氣功研討會,聽到一些氣功界內幕。曾經在廣州召開的一次氣功表演會,氣功師之間互相鬥法。許多人嫉妒嚴新,發功干擾他。另外也了解到這些氣功表演是真真假假,也有當場露餡的。

耶穌說他就是通向神的唯一的道路(the way)。沒有其他路可走。梁燕城在打坐時曾感覺有一條通向無窮無盡的路,但卻是往下而不是往上的。所以他覺得奇怪。創世記裡面記載雅各夢見一個天梯往上通向神那裡,有天使上去下來。耶穌說,「我實實在在的告訴你們,你們將要看見天開了,神的使者上去下來在人子身上。」(約翰福音 1:51)所以耶穌說他就是那個通向神的天梯。耶穌說:「若不藉著我。沒有人能到父那裡去。」(約翰福音 14:6)耶穌就是那通向真理、通向生命、通向永恆的唯一道路。

耶穌又是那唯一的真理(the truth)。以前只有人說某個理論是真理,卻沒有哪一個人說自己是真理,也沒有哪一個人敢說、配說自己是真理。而耶穌說自己就是真理的本體。通過與自己以前所相信的「真理」比較,我不得不承認他所宣稱的是真理。例如根據階級鬥爭理論,富人就是有罪的,錢多就是有罪的。其實沒有錢的人也會去偷、去搶。而聖經說,貪財是萬惡之根。所以不在於有錢沒錢,而在於一個人的內心如何。人的罪首先是內在的,是從內到外的。外在的罪行不過是內在的罪性的表現而已。耶穌說,「我實實在在的告訴你們。所有犯罪的,就是罪的奴僕。」(約翰福音 8:34 )對那些不認自己的罪的,耶穌說,「你們若瞎了眼,就沒有罪了。但如今你們說,我們能看見,所以你們的罪還在。」(約翰福音 9:41)耶穌告訴我們只有真理能使人脫離罪的捆綁:「你們必曉得真理,真理必叫你們得以自由。」(約翰福音 8:32)

耶穌又是那永恆的生命(the life.)。  耶穌說:「信子的人有永生」。(約翰福音 3:36)以前只知道人總有一死,人死如燈滅,一了百了。原來不是這樣,這真是美好。

我被基督福音的真理所折服,在那一年冬令會決志信主,神的恩典從此臨到我,一生一世隨著我。信主后,聖靈光照我,使我看到自己實在是個罪人,需要主耶穌的寶血來洗凈。

我這一生所做過的決定中,這是我從沒有後悔過也絕不會後悔的一個決定。我這一生最大的遺憾,是信主太晚了。感謝神,他沒有離棄我,他揀選了我,使我有永生的確據。希望那些還在尋求的朋友,早日得到基督福音的好處,不再有和我一樣的遺憾。

回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

來往加國 發表於 2012-11-10 11:33 | 顯示全部樓層
青貝殼 發表於 2012-9-27 16:36
那要不要饒恕希特勒呢?要不要饒恕海珊、本拉登、東條英機、岡村寧次、台灣連環殺人犯陳進興呢?不饒恕 ...

饒恕人必須與被饒恕人在所饒恕的事上應有直接的關係。一個人不能替別人饒恕人,而別人要饒恕人是別人自己個人的事。
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄后才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

關於本站 | 隱私權政策 | 免責條款 | 版權聲明 | 聯絡我們

Copyright © 2001-2013 海外華人中文門戶:倍可親 (http://big5.backchina.com) All Rights Reserved.

程序系統基於 Discuz! X3.1 商業版 優化 Discuz! © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

本站時間採用京港台時間 GMT+8, 2024-5-11 06:26

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表