1.What can I do for you? 你有什麼事?
2.May I help you? 我能幫你什麼忙?
8.Please take a seat!Or, please sit down! 請坐下。
4.Wait a moment, please.請等一等。
5.Sorry to have kept you waiting. 對不起讓你久等了。
6.It is not serious.病情不嚴重。
7.Don't worry.Or, There is nothing to worry about. 不必顧慮。
8.You need a thorough examination.你需要做一個全面檢查。
9.You will have to stay in hospital for several days.你需要在醫院裡住幾天。
We think that you had better be hospitalized. 我們認為你最好住進醫院來。
10.You should stay in bed for a few days. 你需要卧床幾天。
11.You can keep on working.You can carry on with your work. 可以繼續工作。
12.You should be very careful for a week or two. 這一兩周內,你需要很注意。
13. Try to relax and keep calm.盡量放鬆保持鎮靜。
14.You'll soon be all right.你很快就會好起來的。
15.I'm sure this medicine will help you a great deal.這葯對你肯定會很有效的。
16.Feeling well again is a rather slow process, I'm afraid. 恐怕痊癒將是一個很慢的過程。
17.You will have to wait for twenty minutes.你需要等20分鐘。
18.Complete recovery will take a rather long time.徹底恢復需要一段很長的時間。
19.You will have to come here for periodical check-ups.你需要定期來門診檢查。
20.If you feel worse, please come back to the clinic right away. 要是你覺著病加重了,就請馬上來門診。
21.If you feel worried, don't hesitate to go to the clinic anytime, day or night.
你要覺著難受,無論白天黑夜都趕緊上醫院看去。
22.I'll come right away. 我馬上就來。
23.I'm going to make arrangements for your admission.我去給你安排住院。
24.Please come with your interpreter next time. 下次請帶翻譯來。
25.Do you understand what I'm saying?你明白我的話嗎?
26. Is there anything else you would like me to explain to you?你看在哪些方面還需要解釋呢?
(ZT)